MIKA Quotes.

schock

This made me laugh.:teehee:

"I'm a wind up toy in an up down world if you come a little close-. I forgot my words... You know what I was thinking I was thinking 'I smell.'... And I don't know the Japanese for that... What? Kusai? I do smell....... Oh come on come on come on! I'm a wind up toy in an up down world if you leave me all alone I'm going to... (-mess for sure!) AH HA! THAT'S THE LYRIC! Well done."

this was probably posted ages ago... but i got caught up reading these :teehee: when was this from ? / does anyone have a link to a video of it ? :P

this was probably posted ages ago... but i got caught up reading these :teehee: when was this from ? / does anyone have a link to a video of it ? :P

Hi there! :biggrin2:

I'll find it for you now. :biggrin2:

EDIT: Here!

:pinkbow: Edited by Fangirl

• 3 weeks later...
I LOVE that quote! :aah:

"AND London Zoo have named a penguin after me! SO rock n roll! And I got to name the other baby, and I called it Humphrey, even though it was a girl. 'Cause I think Humphrey's a lovely name."

This was posted a while back, but i love this quote so much :blush-anim-cl:

Brighton Concert 2010

'I think this is the point in the show where i'm supposed to pretend nothings gone wrong, but I think I just broke it! *Cute giggle* xx

what did he break? :naughty:

Brighton 2010

'Now this puppets supposed to look like me..But i'm gonna be vain and say it doesnt look anything like me!' *cute giggle*

so he admits the puppet isn't good-looking :biggrin2:

what did he break? :naughty:

There was an issue with his earphone and he had to go to the side of the stage to see if it could get fixed. He had this shy and nervous smile when he said that it was broken and then while it was being checked.

There was an issue with his earphone and he had to go to the side of the stage to see if it could get fixed. He had this shy and nervous smile when he said that it was broken and then while it was being checked.
aw thanks

Nice to see this thread has had some action :naughty:

“If you know how to get laid, you can do an interview. Sadly I do more interviews than I get laid”

"We used to destroy the furniture and rearrange the rooms into film sets. In an attempt to make things look nice, my mother painted everything white; the TV that I had spray-painted, the table, everything."

"I was obsessed with him. I wanted to be just like him, but the talc would always go in my eyes."

:lol3:

"What animal would you most like to be?

A duck. When I was a child I was obsessed with them. They get fed, they don't have money problems and they go on holiday for free in big groups of friends."

Oh god, I ADORE this one. I was just thinking the same thing :aah::roftl: