MIKA spooning!

Minako

LOLLIPOP- It took me awhile to realize the Spoon Orchestra of Chiswick is exactly what they say they are, does anyone know anything about them? I Googled them and everything is MIKA related, are they perhaps a bunch of his friends that got together for this recording and just gave themselves a name (as an in joke). When it says they're "led by MIKA," does it mean he also played spoons or did he simply tell them what to do? It makes Lollipop even more fun to listen to, imagining a bunch of people "playing" spoons! Not to mention knowing his relatives sing on this. Is his cousin Audrey Moukataff or Zuleika Penninman? Since Audrey is listed second, I think that's his little cousin.

But then who's Zuleika? Google came up with this. Can someone please translate this page

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the spoon orchestra is fake?

how disappointing! i had always imagined Mika standing in front of a room full of people with different kind of spoons, directing them with sticks just like a regular orchestra!

i guess i'll just have to deal.

O wow, thank you for posting that!!!! :thumb_yello:

Your welcome!

the spoon orchestra is fake?

how disappointing! i had always imagined Mika standing in front of a room full of people with different kind of spoons, directing them with sticks just like a regular orchestra!

i guess i'll just have to deal.

I'm very sorry for ruining your dream :sad:

:winksmiley02:

ah yes the orchestra is fake, but someone is actually playing the spoons, if you listen carefully, and if it isn't the real spoons, then it is a synthesizer/computer or something made to sound like spoons. So it is easy to be convinced that there is a real spoon orchestra.

It is really hard to play the spoons...ever tried????:biggrin2:

aaw, that's so sweet, it's too bad the rest of the family don't get any privacy now. I can't belive Allegra goes to Francis Holland I know a few girls there that look around her age and they are all b*****s i hope she don't turn out like that.

thanks for that, although the translation doesnt make much sense hahaha XDDD

but yeah, i'd love to see a pic of Fortuné, just out of curiosity to see if he looks like Mika!