Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

What a story:roftl: how did you get back stage in the first place lol I know what you mean... I was quiet when I met him... I was sooooooo shocked:shocked: ...he's so beautiful!

lol he is... and for some reason im usually more shy with guys... i was ok with his mom and sister... alot more jumpy and smiley... LOL

the story is in my myspace blog....i think? and in a post here somewhere...

i was in the dressing room because of the whole lollipop thing... :D i told kathleen from the butterfly lounge that it would be a dream of mine to be a lollipop....it was like 2 hours before the show.. outside...

for ONE SECOND i didnt think i could really be one.... i just said that cause she was big girl and i said "thats so cool! my dream is to be lolipop girl" and she said "cool" and thats it... LOL!

i love her! for telling mika's mom and everyone in there! ill never forget it!

i was allready standing at the front row CENTER! after waiting 7 hours outside to get that spot... lol and than kathleen asistant found me and called me!

im still talking about it and it sounds UNREAL!:shocked:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, ignore my comment, i missed your reply where you answered these questions.....But still,did he seem embarrassed at all?

lol he looked sweet as ever :) kinda shy... quiet :) SO not like on stage...hehe

but i think he was just relaxing before the show :) ate something...

they asked me if i want to eat...there was loads of food but i could touch ANYTHING!!!!!!! i was to nervous... lol

I kind of envy you girls for being quiet actually... I was definitely not quiet! And I should've been! :roftl: Oh well, he was too busy/distracted to hear most of my prattle anyway.

--Jack

u know? i dont know why it happens to me... i think im quiet cause i dont want to bother mika when i see him.... esp not last 2 times... he was so tired... didnt want to give him a head acke or anything...

i even asked if i can take a pic... but was very carefull about it...he was SO tired of taking so many pix... he was signing ppl and taking pix after the show for like 40 minuts i think so i felt bad asking after all that...

i was like "mika i know u r tired... its ok if u say no...but can we have a pic together?" and ofcourse he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET he said "r u crazy?! ofcourse we can!"

he is such a sweet guy! ill NEVER forget his kindness.

I kind of envy you girls for being quiet actually... I was definitely not quiet! And I should've been! :roftl: Oh well, he was too busy/distracted to hear most of my prattle anyway.

--Jack

I'm with you there, Jack...I was such a spaz when I met him the 2nd time. I jumped up & down and squealed like a crazed fan. I was making up for my 1st meeting with him in Toronto where I was so starstruck, I couldn't speak - and he was the one who was trying to make chit chat about the cold weather and I had nothing to say! :blink:

u know? i dont know why it happens to me... i think im quiet cause i dont want to bother mika when i see him.... esp not last 2 times... he was so tired... didnt want to give him a head acke or anything...

i even asked if i can take a pic... but was very carefull about it...he was SO tired of taking so many pix... he was signing ppl and taking pix after the show for like 40 minuts i think so i felt bad asking after all that...

i was like "mika i know u r tired... its ok if u say no...but can we have a pic together?" and ofcourse he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET he said "r u crazy?! ofcourse we can!"

*sigh*

:wub2:

My sister was like, "Melanie... make sure you tell him how much he has inspired you" She whispered this to me before it was my turn... I was like "UHHH right... yeah... uh..."

Blast off... "Hi!"... Sis: "She's your biggest fan!!"... I looked at him like... " Oh God I know everyone says that" and I just said... " I am..." I was very very calm... I wondered if he even knew how much I loved him... I worried about it for a while... since I was so quiet and all... but i kinda think he thought it was cute... and different... I was so twinkly and smiley... Next time in NYC i think i'll be more able to tell him how awesome he is... at the concert, I was all over the place!

Awwww, that's cute Sivan!

I'm always a spaz in public situations though. I sometimes wonder how I make any new friends, I tend to talk such nonsense! And then afterwards I regret half of what I say...

So it's lucky for me that a lot of you think of me as reasonable and level headed or whatever! :naughty:

--Jack

My sister was like, "Melanie... make sure you tell him how much he has inspired you" She whispered this to me before it was my turn... I was like "UHHH right... yeah... uh..."

Blast off... "Hi!"... Sis: "She's your biggest fan!!"... I looked at him like... " Oh God I know everyone says that" and I just said... " I am..." I was very very calm... I wondered if he even knew how much I loved him... I worried about it for a while... since I was so quiet and all... but i kinda think he thought it was cute... and different... I was so twinkly and smiley... Next time in NYC i think i'll be more able to tell him how awesome he is... at the concert, I was all over the place!

Sometimes a well-rehearsed speech just won't come out, and you have to say what's in your heart instead.

YEAH! problem is EVERY TIME i say NEXT TIME and than next time come and i am the same! LOL

i think maybe in coachella i was more lively....i even had the guts to ask for the kiss! lol ooooh

maybe my brain was melting from the sun!

I know... Its such a vulnerable position to put yourself in though... telling him all of that... luckily, I do that in the letters I write him :)

I did feel after the gig... like I didn't want to bother him... but he came out all smiley and I was like oh cool... and when I left I looked at the long line of people waiting still... and I got tired just looking but i turned one last time to look at mika and HE WAS STILL ALL SMILES... such strength:blush-anim-cl:

I know... Its such a vulnerable position to put yourself in though... telling him all of that... luckily, I do that in the letters I write him :)

I did feel after the gig... like I didn't want to bother him... but he came out all smiley and I was like oh cool... and when I left I looked at the long line of people waiting still... and I got tired just looking but i turned one last time to look at mika and HE WAS STILL ALL SMILES... such strength:blush-anim-cl:

ooooooooh letters ;) LOVE letters? :biggrin2:

I'm surprised too. We all know how the tabloids are, and people will do some pretty low things for the almighty dollar. I'm more surprised a false story hasn't been conjured up by those phony "writers." You'd think some "close friend" would've gushed about all the sordid details by now.

Mika's smart. I'm sure he's very careful now about who he gets with. He really doesnt seem as reliant on sex for everything, unlike most guys. I'm not saying he doesn't enjoy it :naughty: he just seems a lot more career-oriented and self-confident as it is..... I dont think he needs sex for the ego boost as much. who knows. thats just what I think.

I think that he's probably just like any other 23 year old: he has had a number of experiences, a few longer relationships, and most probably some one-night stands too..

I believe that the reason why nothing from his past is coming out now has to do with the fact that Mika himself is such a nice, normal, down to earth, genuine person.

For that reason the people that he has chosen to be friends (and more than friends too!!) with, are of the same caliber as him, so this would mean that they wouldn't betray his trust (or their own dignity) doing something as sleazy and morally reprehensible as selling a story about them with him...

And now, without actually knowing Mika 'the person', I will throw a guess and say that he's not a total slut, but he's definitely not a little innocent saint either

:roftl:

Awwww, that's cute Sivan!

I'm always a spaz in public situations though. I sometimes wonder how I make any new friends, I tend to talk such nonsense! And then afterwards I regret half of what I say...

So it's lucky for me that a lot of you think of me as reasonable and level headed or whatever! :naughty:

--Jack

Oh yes Jack, I still think of you that way!

I love you Jack!:naughty:

And try to read your comments all the time.

It really is a lot of funny and clever people in this forum!:thumb_yello:

I think that he's probably just like any other 23 year old: he has had a number of experiences, a few longer relationships, and most probably some one-night stands too..

I believe that the reason why nothing from his past is coming out now has to do with the fact that Mika himself is such a nice, normal, down to earth, genuine person.

For that reason the people that he has chosen to be friends (and more than friends too!!) with, are of the same caliber as him, so this would mean that they wouldn't betray his trust (or their own dignity) doing something as sleazy and morally reprehensible as selling a story about them with him...

And now, without actually knowing Mika 'the person', I will throw a guess and say that he's not a total slut, but he's definitely not a little innocent saint either

:roftl:

he gave me a noughty look when i gave him my phone no# FOR MIKEY!

i still think it was a stupied idea... but i had few at coachella...i swear it was sooooo hot!!!!! :boxed: lol he gave me the look "MIKEY HA? habba habba" look..... i wasnt trying to hit on mikey i swear!

Sometimes a well-rehearsed speech just won't come out, and you have to say what's in your heart instead.

That is SO true! As MUCH as I plan ahead for things - if it's something I feel strongly about I write down what I'm going to say - it never comes out the way I wanted it to!

YEAH! problem is EVERY TIME i say NEXT TIME and than next time come and i am the same! LOL

i think maybe in coachella i was more lively....i even had the guts to ask for the kiss! lol ooooh

maybe my brain was melting from the sun!

Aw, didja get that kiss?

i still think it was a stupied idea... but i had few at coachella...i swear it was sooooo hot!!!!! :boxed: lol he gave me the look "MIKEY HA? habba habba" look..... i wasnt trying to hit on mikey i swear!

sure you weren't:naughty:

lol sorta... the b-day letter and now the relax letter are both really poetic and "bonjour" if you know what I mean... I dunno, that poetry stuff is habitual for me I guess... or so I've heard :blush-anim-cl:

cute :)

im sure he will love them

That is SO true! As MUCH as I plan ahead for things - if it's something I feel strongly about I write down what I'm going to say - it never comes out the way I wanted it to!

Aw, didja get that kiss?

yeah VERY quick one.... thats us after the kiss... cause my brother missed it!!!! LOL

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/CoachellaFestival2007/photo#5059372205478567106

HAAAAAAAAAAA Hilarious!!

That's a good trick!! I must remember it and use it myself LOL!!!

Maybe I can pretend to stalk Luke instead, hehehehe

HAAAAAAAAAAA Hilarious!!

it wasnt a trick!!!!! mika probably thought i said "for mikey" but actually it was for him! it wasnt!

ofcourse i wouldnt mind mika calling me! LOL!

but it was at coachella and mikey owed me a drink! so i told mika to give him the no# cause NO WAY we could find him there with the TONS of ppl there....

i said why not try u know? lol STUPIED IDEA! i know

yeah VERY quick one.... thats us after the kiss... cause my brother missed it!!!! LOL

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/CoachellaFestival2007/photo#5059372205478567106

Awww, didja get a 'big girl' kiss or a kiss on the cheek?

He's so sweet! I saw someone elses pictures on there where they kissed him. I'd be terrified to do that!

HAAAAAAAAAAA Hilarious!!

Well... Luke isn't that bad looking! :naughty: I didn't know about him when I went to the concert because I Mika was still pretty new to me and where I was standing I was over on the left right up by the speakers so he was hidden! I never saw him!! :thumbdown:

LOL! shut up! ;)

though i do love mikey...he is very nice :)

i wouldn't know i've never met him :crybaby: i am determined though that's the one thing that i want to do before i die is meet mika and the band! i can see it now:wub2: