Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

Also, the whole point of us saying we 'heard' about the pictures instead of saying we 'saw' them was sorta joke because a bunch of people were upset that the pictures were from paparazzi and were posted here. We've seen them so no need to post it again. I don't want people to get all over you case. :wink2:

Yes, I was kidding when I wrote that I had "heard" about them... When I had really seen them and read about them. :roftl:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh sorry i didnt know... i feel stupid :sorry: thanks for telling me

Oh don't feel stupid, I was just telling you 'cause I didn't want anyone to get on you about posting that picture again!

I don't mean to be rude but

WHY THE HELL DOES IT MATTER??????

Good god, leave the poor boy alone!!!

*sigh*

I feel better now.:mf_rosetinted:

sorry... :shocked:

Who Deek? She's supposedly an 'insider' that's a member here.

Or are you talking about the girl? Which would be Lorna/Lollipop Girl/Singer of Happy Ending.

Also, the whole point of us saying we 'heard' about the pictures instead of saying we 'saw' them was sorta joke because a bunch of people were upset that the pictures were from paparazzi and were posted here. We've seen them so no need to post it again. I don't want people to get all over you case. :wink2:

:sorry: i didn't know we weren't supposed to do that :blink:

Oh don't feel stupid, I was just telling you 'cause I didn't want anyone to get on you about posting that picture again!

i just thought thats what you guys were talking about and i was trying to catch up with thread :blink:

oh sorry i didnt know... i feel stupid :sorry: thanks for telling me

No need to get upset...I think she was just confused to what I was talking about. I think she thought I hadn't seen that picture so she decided to post it. Also, I think she was asking who Deek was...from my post. I don't think she was talking about who Mika was with. Besides this kind of thing is the whole topic of this thread so if upsets you so much, I don't think you wanna read the rest of the thread. :naughty:

Oops...sorry Norwalk174!

I just read the last post and got mad 'cause that's a photo of Mika in his personal life and i hate it when people don't respect his privacy.

So i'm sorry if i've hurt anyone's feelings. I didn't realize the whole situation and spoke too soon!:blush-anim-cl:

Oops...sorry Norwalk174!

I just read the last post and got mad 'cause that's a photo of Mika in his personal life and i hate it when people don't respect his privacy.

So i'm sorry if i've hurt anyone's feelings. I didn't realize the whole situation and spoke too soon!:blush-anim-cl:

yeah sorry about that again i just saw people talking about it and thought they didn't have the picture lol im stupid:bleh: i won't be doing that again.. no feelings hurt here :original:

That's because a lady would have nothing to tell :naughty:

seriously! LOL

well... we were back stage.... and we did talk for like 2 minuts!!!

ok ok i guess it doesnt count! :roftl::naughty: u got me :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Was this when you got into the Lollipop Girl outfit?

LOL YEAH! how embarassing!

i got undressed and than a friend pointed at someone behind me like "look sivan" so i turn around half dressed.... and see mika there.... i was like "MIKA! LOOK! IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL!" i actually thought in my mind...."ICK!!! MIKA!!! WAIT!!! U NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE ME LIKE THIS!!!! AHHHHHHH" :roftl:

i heard on an interview that he's way too busy to have time for a sex life for the moment. And that he has groupies, but that he just takes time to talk to them and that they're happy then.

so i guess not

Ahem....not being funny...

... but I take it that he's heard of the term 'quickie'?

I think that this explanation (if it really came from him) just meant: 'stay out of my private business'

:naughty: :naughty: :bleh::biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

i got undressed and than a friend pointed at someone behind me like "look sivan" so i turn around half dressed.... and see mika there.... i was like "MIKA! LOOK! IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL!" i actually thought in my mind...."ICK!!! MIKA!!! WAIT!!! U NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE ME LIKE THIS!!!! AHHHHHHH" :roftl:

OMG!! that would be soo awkward! lol

OMG!! that would be soo awkward! lol

OH IT WAS!!! :blink:

when i went into the dressing room i had NO idea mika will be there.... so it was a HUGE surprise... lol

was he just there, or was he there looking at you while you were getting changed? :blink::naughty:

was he just there, or was he there looking at you while you were getting changed? :blink::naughty:

he was there.. and when i turned around he looked at me.... :blink:

i wasnt REALLY naked or anything!!! LOL i put the dress on my clothes.... and than took off the jeans and shirt from under it! lol THANK GOD!

i gotta admit...when mikas mom said "dont worry he will go away he wont see" i said "NO! ITS FINE! he can stay!!!" lol! she laughed....

yes...im noughty :bleh:

i wasnt REALLY naked or anything!!! LOL i put the dress on my clothes.... and than took off the jeans and shirt from under it! lol THANK GOD!

i gotta admit...when mikas mom said "dont worry he will go away he wont see" i said "NO! ITS FINE! he can stay!!!" lol! she laughed....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL... Lucky girl:blush-anim-cl: Was Mika bashful about it?

LOL... Lucky girl:blush-anim-cl: Was Mika bashful about it?

lol u mean about what i said???

i dont think i looked back after saying that....:roftl: im not sure he heard...

AND! he didnt talk before the show...saved his voice so he couldnt say anything... im sure he thought "OMG SIVAN U R HOT!!!" :naughty::blink::bleh: he did give me a "thumb up" when i said "mika look im a lollipop girl!" LOL!

that whole evening i was SO QUIET!!! i was shocked to i think... mika dont know the real me... every time he meet me im quiet...and "relaxed" LOL!

maybe next time i meet him (if i ever do! !?) ill be more relaxed and ME!

HAHAHA!! Classic!!

That is so funny!

So tell us more!!

What did Mika say/do?? Did he seem embarrassed? Did he laugh or smile? Say anything? Or did he just seem all normal and blase about it?

Gosh i'm curious :blush-anim-cl:

HAHAHA!! Classic!!

That is so funny!

So tell us more!!

What did Mika say/do?? Did he seem embarrassed? Did he laugh or smile? Say anything? Or did he just seem all normal and blase about it?

Gosh i'm curious :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, ignore my comment, i missed your reply where you answered these questions.....But still,did he seem embarrassed at all?