Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

i wouldn't know i've never met him :crybaby: i am determined though that's the one thing that i want to do before i die is meet mika and the band! i can see it now:wub2:

I didn't know you were at the chicago gig... did you have to leave right after or something... Where you close to him? You probably didn't see me there lol.. I'm sooo short! After the gig, we conveniently missed our train:biggrin2: ... So that's how i got to meet him... 2nd in line!! But don't worry your time will come :)... and when it does... you'll be all loopy too!...it's a right of passage...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww, didja get a 'big girl' kiss or a kiss on the cheek?

He's so sweet! I saw someone elses pictures on there where they kissed him. I'd be terrified to do that!

Well... Luke isn't that bad looking! :naughty: I didn't know about him when I went to the concert because I Mika was still pretty new to me and where I was standing I was over on the left right up by the speakers so he was hidden! I never saw him!! :thumbdown:

ick....just cheek... i would do the big girl one but im not sure mika would like that? oooh maybe he would have! LOL

ick....just cheek... i would do the big girl one but im not sure mika would like that? oooh maybe he would have! LOL

stop putting ideas in my mind!

I didn't know you were at the chicago gig... did you have to leave right after or something... Where you close to him? You probably didn't see me there lol.. I'm sooo short! After the gig, we conveniently missed our train:biggrin2: ... So that's how i got to meet him... 2nd in line!! But don't worry your time will come :)... and when it does... you'll be all loopy too!...it's a right of passage...

well we drove 6 hours to see him and we were really sick of drivng so we parked and when we got out we saw a sign that said the car would be towed on game nights but we didn't know if there was a game or not so we decided to just park there anyways because we were tired of being in the care. so then we stood in line for 4 more hours saw the concert AMAZING!!! were were in the 2nd row afterwards we left not even thinking about it :tears: when we got to our parking spot our car had been towed so we went to find it later on youtube i saw videos of people meeting mika and i just wanted to die:thumbdown:

Well... Luke isn't that bad looking! :naughty: I didn't know about him when I went to the concert because I Mika was still pretty new to me and where I was standing I was over on the left right up by the speakers so he was hidden! I never saw him!! :thumbdown:

Luke is fiiiiine! :mf_lustslow: I have a picture of me with him somewhere. One of my friends has it.

Luke is fiiiiine! :mf_lustslow: I have a picture of me with him somewhere. One of my friends has it.

I was either going to try to get an autograph from Cherisse and Mikey, but some people crowded around them and I didn't want to jump in and be a bother because they were trying to leave. *sigh* maybe next time!

I was either going to try to get an autograph from Cherisse and Mikey, but some people crowded around them and I didn't want to jump in and be a bother because they were trying to leave. *sigh* maybe next time!

Yeah, that's what happened to me and my picture got ruined! This pushy woman and her kids were hogging the band and by the time they got done the band was getting ready to leave and I was standing right next to Luke so I just asked for a picture and if you know me, that is VERY surprising because I would normally try not to bug anyone. Anyway, he was like, "sure, sure, one more for you" and put his arm around me so THEN Martin yells, "Why doesn't the whole band join in!" So there was me surrounded by the band and before my friend's mom could take the picture EVERYONE ran in to get a picture. I was so pissed, lol. My picture turned out with me surrounded by the band, with Luke's arm around me, and then all these random people in my picture! Argh! I was pretty mad because that was when we didn't think Mika was going to come out, then I was all right, lol.

I kind of envy you girls for being quiet actually... I was definitely not quiet! And I should've been! :roftl: Oh well, he was too busy/distracted to hear most of my prattle anyway.

--Jack

Well, I was very, very quiet only saying my name and asking him if he still read the forums, and I wish I had talked more after seeing all the conversations everyone else had. A person that was with me said that it looked like Mika was trying to get something out of me, like trying to get me to say something more, and that I kept looking around Mika which I didn't mean to obviously and that he was still talking to me when I walked away. I'm a spaz but in a different way, lol, a quiet spaz.

I'm always a spaz in public situations though. I sometimes wonder how I make any new friends, I tend to talk such nonsense! And then afterwards I regret half of what I say...

So it's lucky for me that a lot of you think of me as reasonable and level headed or whatever! :naughty:

I'm sorry... Jack, you're talking about June 12? The night we

met Mika? :blink:

You were a spaz? You prattled? I don't think so! I know I was totally

starstruck at standing near Mika -- in fact, I don't think anyone or anything

could have pried me from his side for a while there -- but I know that you

were NOT a spaz! And if you had talked nonsense, I wouldn't have such

a high regard for you as I do now! You were awesome that night! I'm

sure you made a terrific impression on Mika... you certainly did on me!

So... how did I do? Did I boost your reputation now, or what? :naughty:

dcdeb

• 5 months later...
whats with all the bumping of the old, weird threads LOL

Boredom, I think. Until Mika starts touring again, or gives us something

new to talk about... :naughty:

Dunno... But I was thinking the same thing...

I guess people are bored...

There you go. :wink2:

Or you could say we're going "green" and RECYCLING old topics... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Someone suggested a game for searching out old threads randomly. Some of us are not random and prefer to dig up our favourites.

And yes, 2 weeks from today I will be basking in the post-Mika glow (much moreso if I get a good seeing to backstage!). But until then I don't expect much excitement around here.

I don't think we'll even get much in the way of gig reports coming from Montreal because most of the girls will be getting on a bus to Toronto at midnight after the show.

Someone suggested a game for searching out old threads randomly. Some of us are not random and prefer to dig up our favourites.

And yes, 2 weeks from today I will be basking in the post-Mika glow (much moreso if I get a good seeing to backstage!). But until then I don't expect much excitement around here.

I don't think we'll even get much in the way of gig reports coming from Montreal because most of the girls will be getting on a bus to Toronto at midnight after the show.

Hahaha: hope your dreams will come true, Christine:roftl:

I see that was posted in April...he hasn't proven us wrong since

he still is extremely normal and reachable (as an antonym of untouchable celebs)

and I don't think he'd do what you asked,he's not that kind of idiotic 'rock star' as you so nicely called him

But then again ,even if he did:

A.it's none of my or anyone else's business

B.I honestly don't care

C.I don't think anyone has the right to judge him,whatever he would do