Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read this whole thread and i've got to say:

Whoaa.......i see Mika in a WHOLE different light now.

I know he's a guy and he has er...umm...needs but i've NEVER considered him doing that (taking a fan backstage). I can't say he wouldn't because i don't know him but still....i guess i'm naive.:blush-anim-cl:

This thread is hilarious though:naughty: . I've learned two new expressions today.:blush-anim-cl:

OK, that's all i wanted to say.:biggrin2:

I will never look at Mika the same though. (or any other guy for that matter):roftl::roftl: :roftl:

I must admit......Mika took me backstage after the concert (Sydney) :blush-anim-cl: ......and he was a perfect gentleman!:bleh: The fact that there were 9 of us could have had something to do with it though....!!!:thumbdown: But if it had been just me....well....lets just leave it up to the imagination and wishful thinking!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I've heard from women I know who are former groupies....... the ones seeking only sex are outright sluts so I dunno if Mika goes for that.... as of male groupies, I have no idea what their behavior is, never really heard about them.

but somehow I don't doubt he has casual sex, maybe. I hope not.....

Yeah, Mika respects himself too much and likes his private life to stay private, and this is private so I don't think he would just do it with a fan he just met....too risky they might spill the beans....:bleh:

Lollipop girl was at the Paris gig. Definitely the same girl as in this picture from the T mobile gig :

Mika @ Trabendo, Paris. 4 avril 2007

She was reading the introdution from her palm and her French is terrible! In a sweet way I guess, but a french actress would have been better I think.

She couldn't talk with fans, she kept saying she couldn't speak French.

Afterwards I stayed to try and get a picture with Mika. She was going in and out of backstage a lot. I don't think she's a family member, her real hair is mousy blonde (she'd changed after the concert) and his mother wasnt talking to her like to his sister (she was there too).

But she left with him and his family at this gig too.

Its worth looking into I guess ;)

That Lollipop girl is Lorna. She also sings with Mika on stage for Happy Ending, so that explains why he needs her on tour with him. She was/is a friend from the Royal College of Music, or that's how Mika introduces her. :biggrin2:

That Lollipop girl is Lorna. She also sings with Mika on stage for Happy Ending, so that explains why he needs her on tour with him. She was/is a friend from the Royal College of Music, or that's how Mika introduces her. :biggrin2:

You know, I honestly think there's something going on between them...

Hahah, what Shelby, you gonna be stalking the bars around Mika's whereabouts now?

You may have to wait a few more years, but if you move to London... :naughty:

--Jack

Why, of course! If I'm a little more outgoing, or else I'll just be standing in the corner blushing again...:roftl:

Well, he's not like that in the sense that I strongly doubt he'd take a random fan backstage, no. :-)

Wouldn't put going out to a bar and hooking up with someone as past possibility, though... :wink2:

--Jack

I wonder if he does have any nameless one night stands in his closet (ha, closet). Like that one interview said, his decision not to talk about his sexuality does sort of put a premium on one-night-with-Mika stories.

Actually, it's almost a bit surprising that no "Mika is <insert sexuality here> - I know 'cause we slept together" stories have surfaced. I'd be quite surprised if he's a virgin, so maybe any previous notches on his bedpost are just wholesome, respectful people?

I wonder if he does have any nameless one night stands in his closet (ha, closet). Like that one interview said, his decision not to talk about his sexuality does sort of put a premium on one-night-with-Mika stories.

Actually, it's almost a bit surprising that no "Mika is <insert sexuality here> - I know 'cause we slept together" stories have surfaced. I'd be quite surprised if he's a virgin, so maybe any previous notches on his bedpost are just wholesome, respectful people?

I'm surprised too. We all know how the tabloids are, and people will do some pretty low things for the almighty dollar. I'm more surprised a false story hasn't been conjured up by those phony "writers." You'd think some "close friend" would've gushed about all the sordid details by now.

Mika's smart. I'm sure he's very careful now about who he gets with. He really doesnt seem as reliant on sex for everything, unlike most guys. I'm not saying he doesn't enjoy it :naughty: he just seems a lot more career-oriented and self-confident as it is..... I dont think he needs sex for the ego boost as much. who knows. thats just what I think.

I'm surprised too. We all know how the tabloids are, and people will do some pretty low things for the almighty dollar. I'm more surprised a false story hasn't been conjured up by those phony "writers." You'd think some "close friend" would've gushed about all the sordid details by now.

Mika's smart. I'm sure he's very careful now about who he gets with. He really doesnt seem as reliant on sex for everything, unlike most guys. I'm not saying he doesn't enjoy it :naughty: he just seems a lot more career-oriented and self-confident as it is..... I dont think he needs sex for the ego boost as much. who knows. thats just what I think.

i just found this thread but i must say i agree with you 100%:biggrin2:

I don't really know i reckon if he and the person were drunk (completely plastered!!!!) then theres no harm really just a fun night that i'm sure both would enjoy! :roftl:

*puts reminder on calender to take loads of beer to November gigs and get Mika plastered*

BUT i don't think he's the type to do that just out of the blue.. unless it was the person he really truly loved... awwwww :wub2:

Eh, I'm sure Mika wouldn't do so. Never.

However, I don't really agree with the statement that he is so very innocent. I mean of course I can't know since I don't know him personally, but in his age people usuaslly aren't that innocent. I don't mean any murder or fatal sins, but Mika is quite a grown-up, (maybe very) experienced big boy.

Innocent-looking, childish-looking, sweet? ... I totally agree.

But totally innocent? ... Eh, don't think so. But I can express myself in another way too: I hope not!

But I find him a very bright and intelligent boy, who is very careful with press, and very protective about his private life. I'm sure he has his interests and wishes and needs according to his age, and it's absolutely normal and healthy, but having that sort of fun backstage with a fan, with a complete stranger, it would be too distasteful, austere and heartless. Mika is not like that.