Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd say: WHY NOT - looks quite erm...passionate :naughty:

'backstage tour pic' - what a nice paraphrase :biggrin2:

Yeah! Passionate is the right word. I don't want to lose myself into too dirty thoughts but I think it's too late :boxed: .

*walksawaytothedirtythoughtcorner*

I mean I havent but I wondered if he has. I can only imagine Mika would ever be with some one he loved and that meaningless sex would not exist for him, but all the other famous rockers did it didnt they?

lol, another one of these naughty threads, i like it! :naughty:

back to the topic, well, the "he-would-only-be-with-someone-he-loved"-thing is a nice thought, i thought so too of the bands i liked when i was 16. :wink2: Take That also seemed so sweet and innocent back then, but, erm, they really weren't! and i understand it now.

mika is a young man and he certainly gets enough offers. :naughty: he said it himself when he talked about "lollipop", that sex has a different meaning for men than for women. the only reason why i think he might not do it, is because the someone he took backstage might sell their story to the press, and then everyone would know about mika's sexuality. so if he did it, i don't think he'd do it at concerts, too obvious. :wink2: maybe at the hotel. and if any of his fans knew anything, they wouldn't tell it here publicly (anyway i wouldn't! if i knew anything. which i don't.), because mika wouldn't want everyone to know. :wink2:

Ok, so.......do you think that MIKA, a young, pretty, energetic and charming man, especially when he's famous right now and so on and on...blah blah....doesn't has sex?? At all?!

OMG when you put it like that maybe, but i do think he'd be choosy still, I dont think he just pick any old fan for a quick hows ya father backstage:roftl: He is not one night stand material, maybe with a posh manipulative woman, who wants to kiss and tell:sneaky2:

Oh, this thread becomes scary :naughty:

You know what? I don't even think he'd choose somebody from fans, I think every famous person cares about his private life and he just doesn't knows each of fans personally, so it would be a great risk! You know those fans...they are so excited and can just tell everything...in details! And then write at the end: "OMG!! OMG!! I'm so excited!!" :blink::thumbdown:

You know what? I don't even think he'd choose somebody from fans, I think every famous person cares about his private life and he just doesn't knows each of fans personally, so it would be a great risk! You know those fans...they are so excited and can just tell everything...in details! And then write at the end: "OMG!! OMG!! I'm so excited!!" :blink::thumbdown:

sadly i think you are right, well plenty more fish in the sea:roftl:

lmao!

god i hate those people.

i could never do that...i could never deal with such guilt.

OMG when you put it like that maybe, but i do think he'd be choosy still, I dont think he just pick any old fan for a quick hows ya father backstage:roftl: He is not one night stand material, maybe with a posh manipulative woman, who wants to kiss and tell:sneaky2:

My grandad used to say hows ya father :roftl:

lmao!

god i hate those people.

i could never do that...i could never deal with such guilt.

Yeah well, only a few people like you.....others would ask money for silence :shocked: No way, Ok, I'm shut up, and no more words, cuz it's really very....umm...realistic :blink:

I so strongly believe that he doesn't do things like that that I'm not even gonna make a joke about things like 'Oh, he doesn't, except with me.' or 'Oh, I hope I'm the first.'

He's too perfectly innocent and beautiful.

B. E. A. YOOTIFUL.

Yeah, I think so too. He is way too innocent...

I hope he doesn't read this thread! :blink::roftl:

How do you know his is a virgin?

:naughty:

*hands on ears* because, he would never be naughty, he is too sweet, and he would never take a fan backstage... :roftl: