You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

:blush-anim-cl: You know you're obsessed when a gorgious and absolutly devoted 20 something top model begs you to marry him and travels from the other side of the planet just to spend a little time with you though you're 40 and not particularly pretty or rich... and you say no because he's not Mika...

:serenade:

lol ok, it's a tiny bit more complicated than this :boxed:

Does that count?:roftl:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well today i went on in hlkeaht instead of doing my priject on drugs, whi needs to study depressants when i can be on the forums talking about the one and only no drugs needed mika!

you know your obsessed when all you ever wanna do is come on the forums so your talking to people who will talk back to you about mika

It's not fair how people in the REAL world don't love Mika as much as the MFC world (which is way better anyways)

:blush-anim-cl: You know you're obsessed when a gorgious and absolutly devoted 20 something top model begs you to marry him and travels from the other side of the planet just to spend a little time with you though you're 40 and not particularly pretty or rich... and you say no because he's not Mika...

:shocked:

Oh please...Introduce him to me :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Just kidding!!!

Weeeeellllll, if YOU'RE not interested, perhaps you could send him over my way? After all, beggars can't be choosers..... This doesn't mean I don't still love our Mika, but hey, remember the old song, "Love the One You're With" ? :mf_lustslow:

Weeeeellllll, if YOU'RE not interested, perhaps you could send him over my way? After all, beggars can't be choosers..... This doesn't mean I don't still love our Mika, but hey, remember the old song, "Love the One You're With" ? :mf_lustslow:

Nonononono, that's gonna be Mika or nobody !!! Well ok, nobody so. :boxed::roftl:

Ok, let's make a deal, you introduce me to Mika and I introduce you to the model. Are you ok with this? :naughty:

Mais c'est juste pour riiiiiire !!!

lol Sophie-getting-ready-to-hear-you-shout-at-her:argue:

:shocked:

Oh please...Introduce him to me :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Just kidding!!!

Ok...

You know you're obsessed when you get the whole school's internet shut off just to keep you off this forum!

And basically anyone you have ever talked to knows you love Mika, and tells you about whenever they hear a song of his, see him on T.V. etc...

Edit: Oh and you know you're obsessed when you go onto Yahoo! Answers just to answer every single Mika question!

Ok...

You know you're obsessed when you get the whole school's internet shut off just to keep you off this forum!

And basically anyone you have ever talked to knows you love Mika, and tells you about whenever they hear a song of his, see him on T.V. etc...

Edit: Oh and you know you're obsessed when you go onto Yahoo! Answers just to answer every single Mika question!

lol! you're kkeck448 arent you??

Ok...

hehe yeah, everyone who knows me, and even random people who dont know me, still know i am obsessed with mika. O and ya people tell me anything about hearing or seeing mika anywhere, because they know ill get soooo excited and pumped. o and, umm, on a star test ( a test at my school) on almost all the answers i chose the answer that was most closely associated to mika. so for example, on the math one, if letter A was the answer 23 or 24, i would be like "OOO i want to put that one!!! mika is 23!!!" or " OOO hes turning 24 this year!!1!!!!!" and i put letter A for answers because it was the only letter that is in Mika's name. lol, i bet i did so bad. o well, its not an important test anyways.

hehe yeah, everyone who knows me, and even random people who dont know me, still know i am obsessed with mika. O and ya people tell me anything about hearing or seeing mika anywhere, because they know ill get soooo excited and pumped. o and, umm, on a star test ( a test at my school) on almost all the answers i chose the answer that was most closely associated to mika. so for example, on the math one, if letter A was the answer 23 or 24, i would be like "OOO i want to put that one!!! mika is 23!!!" or " OOO hes turning 24 this year!!1!!!!!" and i put letter A for answers because it was the only letter that is in Mika's name. lol, i bet i did so bad. o well, its not an important test anyways.

Haha, that's funny about the test. The other day I mentioned to a girl that also likes Mika about how excited I was about his concert and someone who I've NEVER talked to said oh yeah isn't he that one singer you're obsessed with? and I was like HOW DO YOU KNOW?! and he said 'cause in one of my other classes I have with him I 'talk loudly about Mika all the time' lol. I hadn't even realized. I can't help that I get really excited when it comes to Mika!

Ok, let's make a deal, you introduce me to Mika and I introduce you to the model. Are you ok with this? :naughty:

Mais c'est juste pour riiiiiire !!!

lol Sophie-getting-ready-to-hear-you-shout-at-her:argue:

Are you kidding me????? If I've got Mika I'm not gonna be anywhere NEAR YOU making introductions with the model!!!!! LOL. :roftl::naughty: Joking, joking.

Seriously, though; y'know what they say, eh? "All's Fair In Love and War".:wub2::blush-anim-cl: Aren't girls so nasty sometimes???

But since you and I have about a snowball's chance in hell of meeting Mika, much less going out with the guy, we can still be great friends, I hope.:thumb_yello:

That's possible? :shocked:

Help, I'm at school right now. Scary...

Well, ok

You know you're obsessed when your ears hurt cause you wear headphones all day - and when that's no reason to stop

That's possible? :shocked:

Help, I'm at school right now. Scary...

Well, ok

You know you're obsessed when your ears hurt cause you wear headphones all day - and when that's no reason to stop

Well, it happened to me! lol

Ok...

Ooh I had the same problem today, I was surfing on internet and was going to this site and everyone was like, You gotta be kidding? You're a member of a fan club? You're insane!

And then it was shut down and I was like NOOO and my big crush came in and I nearly died...

Oh and I'm well informed by lovely people, they always say: INGRID, MIKA IS ON TV!! and then when I turn the tv on, it's already over :thumbdown:

Are you kidding me????? If I've got Mika I'm not gonna be anywhere NEAR YOU making introductions with the model!!!!! LOL. :roftl::naughty: Joking, joking.

Seriously, though; y'know what they say, eh? "All's Fair In Love and War".:wub2::blush-anim-cl: Aren't girls so nasty sometimes???

But since you and I have about a snowball's chance in hell of meeting Mika, much less going out with the guy, we can still be great friends, I hope.:thumb_yello:

lol OF COURSE !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

-You use Mika lyrics when signing your friends' yearbooks to make your message a whole lot more exciting

Haha, today I made a conscious effort to write something to the effect of "I hope you make time to RELAX, TAKE IT EASY!" in my friend's yearbook. I made that part particularly pretty, too :wink2: