You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You tell your husband that you're sleeping in the spare room so as not to wake him when get up early the next morning, - only the REAL reason is that you've set your phone alarm to wake you at 1am so you can watch Transmission about Mika! x

you get your husband to agree to drive you to MIKA's Chicago (USA) concert which is almost a NINE HOUR DRIVE because you live in Toronto CANADA, and you need to make plans for a babysitter to take care of your two kids you'll leave at home!:shocked:

Oh wow, can I hitch a ride??

I'm so bummed he didn't come back to TO.

You know you're obsessed when.... You hear the beginning of one of Mika's song, and you run and try to find the source of the sound.

When you just know that a one of his music videos are going to be playing on TV and it is.

haha i was on a school trip to disney with my freinds who dont like mika alot and we built a fort and i some how related it to mika...even if i had been up for 22 hours and had no clue what i was saying

when bumpy train rides next to some sweaty old guy and spending $200 dollar's on tickets that were $15.50 off of ebay, is completley unstrange.

haha i sopent 55 bucks a ticket off ebay that were supposed to be 15, gotta love ebay

You know you are obsessed

You know you are obsessed when you don't study because you're just looking for other news, pics, songs...

You know you are obsessed when you become upset when someone don't like his music

You know you are obsessed when you talk aaaalways about him with your friends

Do you think I'm obsessed enough?? :blink:

:doh:

oh gosh. its like the same for me! IM OBSESSED. oh well :)

You know you're obsessed when...

Instead of doing the 3 hours of homework due tomorrow, you decide to sacrifice sleep and read every post on the MFC forums before even glancing at your piles of work.

ahaha thats why i didn tod my hw untill just before...i wont need school when mika asks me to marry him

Post things that have happened to you that show you're freaking OBSESSED with Mika!

I'll start.

----

You KNOW you're obsessed when someone posts this on your Facebook: i just saw a commercial for MIKA on mtv... made me think of you. lol ♥

haha right before i was going to his ny show all of my freinds that were going started posting mika things

you know your obsessed when you and your mika obsessed friend make a facebook group called "OH MY GOD mika you are too adorable" [join it if you guys have facebooks]

and your officer name is "brenda.. should go take a pregnancy test"

im so joining that RIGHT NOW...well maybe tmrw hahaha