You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

you know your obsessed when your talking about tickets in the hall with that pink sock and your chem teacher comes up behind you and goes uhh you guys are wrong mikas so gunna marry me(because all she eever hears is mika mika mika for your mouths)

LAWL LAWL LAWL!! And you respond like "No WAY Mrs. Tumminello. Mika's sooo after us!" I like how she says that the day after she announces that shes preggerz. Shes totally naming her baby Mika =]

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know your obsessed when your talking about tickets in the hall with that pink sock and your chem teacher comes up behind you and goes uhh you guys are wrong mikas so gunna marry me(because all she eever hears is mika mika mika for your mouths)

LOL. thats too funny.

You know you're obsessed when

-You litterally scare a little kid away because you were singing/dancing and listening to Mika on the front lawn of your house. (all i did was say "hi" and he ran away!)

- When you could have sworn that you heard his songs play over and over again in your head while you slept.

- When attempt to learn all his songs on the piano.

LAWL LAWL LAWL!! And you respond like "No WAY Mrs. Tumminello. Mika's sooo after us!" I like how she says that the day after she announces that shes preggerz. Shes totally naming her baby Mika =]

haha if its mikas baby shes def not one of my fave teachers anymore this year...

okay one more

you know you're obsessed when one of your friends tells you : Oh gosh, you sure do know alot about mika. Why dont you tell me what color his underwear is!

and you reply:"funny you ask!"

ahahahahaha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha if its mikas baby shes def not one of my fave teachers anymore this year...

Oh GOD! What would we DO.. I mean, we want to stay close cause she has Mika Ins but I couldn't live with knowing she totally stole Mika. Is it weird that I'm actually stressing about her baby being Mikas? It's not. DEFF not.

Haha, that's amazing! Are you serious?? Today in class ThatPinkSock said something along the lines of "I'm going to marry Mika!" and Mrs. Tummz said something like, "I don't think Jen (aka Lovetoday) would agree..."

You know you're obsessed with Mika when you start singing Big Girl after literally ordering diet coke and a slice of pizza. And, you know you're even more obsessed when you don't even want pizza and wanted pasta instead. But...you understand... you have to be consistent with Mika's tunes.

Good one!:thumb_yello:

And you know you're obsessed with MFC when you let your food burn while trying to keep track with all the posts! (which I just did:thumbdown: husband little angry, have to quit for now!)

I did that! totally crap when the smoke allarm goes off and the neighbour comes over and i had to esplain the whole thing! (MINUS A FEW DETAILS OF COURS!!!)

OOOH I forgot to say

You know your obsessed when:

You miss that internet auction on a car you despratly need to get arround because your on MFC

Your sister says to you OMFG not him again when she hears him on the radio

Your father starts to listen to mika videos, BUT stops when he figgures out who it is!

You start looking for that wobble suposidly down there in mika videos when he jumps arround the stage!

You quite obviously blush when someone mentions his name!:blush-anim-cl:

you start to see a resemblance between mika and your family, friends or even your pets!

OOOH I forgot to say

Your sister says to you OMFG not him again when she hears him on the radio

Your father starts to listen to mika videos, BUT stops when he figgures out who it is!

You quite obviously blush when someone mentions his name!:blush-anim-cl:

you start to see a resemblance between mika and your family, friends or even your pets!

Haha, a lot of it happens to ma as well, especially if someone tries to turn off the channel he is on just because I'm enjoying it too much, beaming and looking at everybody like aha! he is on, so you have to listen!!! :roftl::naughty:

obsessed with Mika or obsessed in general with anything?

with Mika...well i dont think i am obsessed but for about 5 minutes i was thinking about buying tamagotchi. i didn't do that though xD

i used to be obsessed with Placebo. it didnt end up well so i am trying not to get obsessed with anything. just enjoy. [i sound like a grandma...]

oh obsessed with mika...you know your obessed if everyone you know and see in school knows you got your mika june 15th rickets already

Not EVERYONE knows.. I'm pretty sure theres a couple freshman that aren't sure. lawl

oh god, i just heard music coming from the tv in the other room and i could've swarn that it was love today..but it turned out to be funkytown. HAHAHAHAHA.

so...

you know you're obsessed when your brain morphs any song into a mika song. woo!

I was writing an art history report, and every time that I typed "Michelangelo," I would accidentally type "Mikangelo" instead. *headdesk*

And every time the LICM commercial comes on TV, my heart starts pounding really fast and I feel like I should get it up and dance or something.

• 2 weeks later...
You know you're obsessd when you quote Mika's songs in random conversations. For example:

Friend one : "Hey guess what - I'm throwing a secret party this weekend wanna come?"

Friend two: "That's a great idea!! I'll be there."

Friend one: " Cool. I really hope my parents don't find out though...." What do you think Lauren?"

Me: "Wait 'till your mamma and your poppa's gone paaaaapppppppaaaaaaaa's gonnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Friends: :shocked:

THATS funny in a silly way!! I dont know why but this cracked me up!

-You know you're obsessed when you call any random female teacher Grace Kelly and any male teacher Billy Brown

- You know you're obsessed when you get braces for christmas

- You know you're obsessed when in the middle of an exam you scream: I'm Stuck in the middle of my exam!

- You know you're obsessed when you see a girl with a lollipop, you automatically start humming Lollipop.

- You know you're obsessed when you get your hair curled

- You know you're obsessed when you talk 24/7, yes even in your sleep, about Mika

- You know you're obsessed when people call you obsessed

- You know you're obsessed when you have a Mika Wall of Fame

Maybe I'll come up with more:biggrin2:

:shocked: ! You mean it's not normal?

You know you're obsessd when you quote Mika's songs in random conversations. For example:

Friend one : "Hey guess what - I'm throwing a secret party this weekend wanna come?"

Friend two: "That's a great idea!! I'll be there."

Friend one: " Cool. I really hope my parents don't find out though...." What do you think Lauren?"

Me: "Wait 'till your mamma and your poppa's gone paaaaapppppppaaaaaaaa's gonnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Friends: :shocked: