Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

I read Canal plus was there! I think it's for "Les grandes vacances de Canal+".

Maybe tomorrow or on friday!!! :biggrin2:

I've already thought about that when I had watched that TV show and saw they showed what happened in the gigs.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: Did they say that to you? It's so cool!

I don't know Gerardmer but I'm sure they spent a very relaxing time!

Colmar... :wub2:

an agent of security told me before they arrived...so,we waited mika cause we knew that he arrived...but when?perhaps he ddid'nt make the balance?polnareff or nora johnes didn't do the balance....but he finally arrived at 16H30 and i told to him:"do you enjoy you trip on gerarmer";he was very surprised and we joked together about that...it was my best moment...the sky could fall on my head...!!!

here is the banner after the show:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=197764039&albumID=861815&imageID=6805936

an agent of security told me before they arrived...so,we waited mika cause we knew that he arrived...but when?perhaps he ddid'nt make the balance?polnareff or nora johnes didn't do the balance....but he finally arrived at 16H30 and i told to him:"do you enjoy you trip on gerarmer";he was very surprised and we joked together about that...it was my best moment...the sky could fall on my head...!!!

here is the banner after the show:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=197764039&albumID=861815&imageID=6805936

Thank you for all!!! :biggrin2:

Biche sent all photos of our mikanesque version finished on MIka website so here it is:

[ATTACH]4259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4260[/ATTACH] here it's Yasmine and Mickael who were taking picture of it (Mika is behing but we don't see him just the man who allowed us to stay on the right side! Thanks to him:roftl: )

[ATTACH]4261[/ATTACH]

The banner is amazing!!!!

Thanks for your report :thumb_yello:

Here it's Fourchonnet's ones

The only pictures were Mika is...just see it!!!

He seemed drunk!!:naughty::lmao:

[ATTACH]4262[/ATTACH] I was laughing because it's when his sister wanted to take picture of them and the security took her for a fan!

[ATTACH]4263[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4264[/ATTACH]

yes laurence!and don't forget that he tell in the gig that he taste the vine of alsace!!!!

no,it's a joke,he was very cool at this moment and really love the banner and the group too;we were very slackened after the show,nobody is crying or something else,just happy to be there!!!waouhhhhh

But I have to say that he didn't seemed drunck at all when we saw him...I can imagine he can have this weird face...quite reassuring...is human!!!:naughty:

I've just realised I don't have Canal plus.:crybaby:

Then let's hope someone puts it on youtube!:wink2:

Interview :biggrin2:: http://www.lastardelafoire.com/dotclear/

He says he would like to sing in French! He has some ideas but he keeps it secret!!!

Many news!!!! :biggrin2:

OMG, he looks like such a pimp in that picture with his silver chains! :rotfl:

Has this been posted yet? I just searched for MIKA on Youtube and this came up, it's the intro to Relax and it is so freaking awesome. Seriosuly, you can hear like all of France screaming waiting for him to come and in when it gets kind of bright in the 30s (seconds) you can see the thousands of people in the crowd all jumping up and down even the ones in the waay back. Makes me seriously wish I was there. :( :(

He says he would like to sing in French! He has some ideas but he keeps it secret!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!! il a bu ou quoi ???il s'en mèle les pinceaux entre anglais et français au début!

Sa mère Hippie!! Sa cousine big girl alors c'était elle qui a eu un problème avec son corset!! La pauvre!!

EXCELLENT!!!!! il a bu ou quoi ???il s'en mèle les pinceaux entre anglais et français au début!

Sa mère Hippie!! Sa cousine big girl alors c'était elle qui a eu un problème avec son corset!! La pauvre!!

Not easy for him! :naughty: He drinks too much "Vin minéral" :roftl:

Now we know which restaurant he chooses in Colmar!!! :bleh:

thanks so much!!

so:

he doesn't want to do the "eurovision",he don't want to play in the gay's series(we don't know this in france) but in "chamless"(it's that?) it's possible cause it's more funny for him;

it's just for a fun!he want to sing!!he work hard since 11years;he had chance to do what he do and have money whith what he loves to do!today is a good success in colmar and he hope having lot of success like today!

he had no revenge!he think about US when he present BILLY BROWN.he sing for himself;he protect himself,had family and friend with him,it's her cousin today in big girl!his school friend sing on happy endding with him;he like mineral vine ,he like alsace wine but it was too expensive...he is in alsace for the two days...an restaurant 4 stars in "michelin" tomorow(so:today....).the group can pay now;yesterday it was him for ten personns.the life of mika is coloorfull but he isn't a hippie(her mother was...);he loved lot of country...but not one in particulary,perhaps he prefer lives in a caravans!

he just hear the interview and write for you,sorry if you don't understand anythinf!ask me if you want!

thanks so much!!

so:

he doesn't want to do the "eurovision",he don't want to play in the gay's series(we don't know this in france) but in "chamless"(it's that?) it's possible cause it's more funny for him;

it's just for a fun!he want to sing!!he work hard since 11years;he had chance to do what he do and have money whith what he loves to do!today is a good success in colmar and he hope having lot of success like today!

he had no revenge!he think about US when he present BILLY BROWN.he sing for himself;he protect himself,had family and friend with him,it's her cousin today in big girl!his school friend sing on happy endding with him;he like mineral vine ,he like alsace wine but it was too expensive...he is in alsace for the two days...an restaurant 4 stars in "michelin" tomorow(so:today....).the group can pay now;yesterday it was him for ten personns.the life of mika is coloorfull but he isn't a hippie(her mother was...);he loved lot of country...but not one in particulary,perhaps he prefer lives in a caravans!

he just hear the interview and write for you,sorry if you don't understand anythinf!ask me if you want!

I think I understand haha. Thanks! :D

thanks so much!!

so:

Merci!!! :wink2:

I was "oh" too hard to translate all!!! I need to go to sleep!

Is it ok for you Fmbm? :biggrin2: