Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika you are awesome when you are singin' Sweet Dreams! (Does he sing this song at each concert?)

Hurry up, i want reports !!!

(Nobody wants to pay the Alsace-press version pdf and share it? It costs 1.55€+i can't remember €/min) cf. here ! Thank"s

Whatt?:shocked:

i got a text from allegra this morning, as soon as i woke up (a veeeery good morning:biggrin2: ): she told me she went at the Colmar gig and she said hi to Martin from me and he said i'm a good girl. Don't know anything more, i'm dying to hear from her but she said she's gonna tell me everything when she'll get back to italy in 2 days!:biggrin2:

Will he think i'm stalking him??:blink: i really didn't mean it...:blush-anim-cl:

i got a text from allegra this morning, as soon as i woke up (a veeeery good morning:biggrin2: ): she told me she went at the Colmar gig and she said hi to Martin from me and he said i'm a good girl. Don't know anything more, i'm dying to hear from her but she said she's gonna tell me everything when she'll get back to italy in 2 days!:biggrin2:

Will he think i'm stalking him??:blink: i really didn't mean it...:blush-anim-cl:

Aww how cool!:naughty:

I'm pretty sure he's aware that you're stalking him hahah. Its ok....*pats back*

ah well were both a couple stalkers , i asked laurence to say hi to mika from me !

GREAT NEWS !!!

Biche has just phoned me :

They saw Mika and Biche gave him the presents !!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

He was very touched and was lovely as usual, he promised to read all it and he signed autograph !

:yay: accomplished mission !:thumb_yello: THANK YOU FOR ALL GIRLS !! :wub2:

oooh, I'm really happy for them!!

I really hope that the Bday present people (Bexxy and co) have a similar experience on Saturday!!!:thumb_yello:

Hello girls!!

i came from colmar!

it was so great!met him(and one sister);and martin in the bus before;had two autographs and a joke with mika....waouhh!!!

the gig was the best of mika(martin told allegra(an italian fan who know mirtilla...hello girl!)the sound was better than the olympia) in france:10000 persons!!!was on the first in front of him with biche,and near olga and his friend sandrine;

after the party,it was so amazing;met mika again for an ultimate autograph and all of the band(not luke...);made photo with all of us and with the banner!they was so cool!!!!!omg!!!

see all of you again in a future date(perhaps i'll go in italy....i come to luxembourg and the tree dates of london in december!);it's just me first short comment;see you son for other and pics(but it's just have my phone...as in festival du gaou...);

bye!!!!

have a wonderful day!!!

fanny and the lollipop's family

i send all of my pics to sivan for the album,and the in mysapce!

the other girls come to home on the evening!

Hello girls!!

i came from colmar!

it was so great!met him(and one sister);and martin in the bus before;had two autographs and a joke with mika....waouhh!!!

the gig was the best of mika(martin told allegra(an italian fan who know mirtilla...hello girl!)the sound was better than the olympia) in france:10000 persons!!!was on the first in front of him with biche,and near olga and his friend sandrine;

after the party,it was so amazing;met mika again for an ultimate autograph and all of the band(not luke...);made photo with all of us and with the banner!they was so cool!!!!!omg!!!

see all of you again in a future date(perhaps i'll go in italy....i come to luxembourg and the tree dates of london in december!);it's just me first short comment;see you son for other and pics(but it's just have my phone...as in festival du gaou...);

bye!!!!

have a wonderful day!!!

better than the Olympia?? :shocked: omg why did I miss this??

what bus did you meet martin on?

Hello girls!!

i came from colmar!

bye!!!!

have a wonderful day!!!

great report! thanx! you're coming to italian dates?? woa, italy is gettin another international MFCers meet up!!:punk:

He came with the band in there bus(came from allemagn and had a good meal in alace the evening before,told in the french paper);

after,mika came in a car with one of his sister

I don't really get it lol they were in Germany, but then in Alsace? sorry...

was he in Strasbourg? I knew he was going there, because I was not there!! arghhh

I don't really get it lol they were in Germany, but then in Alsace? sorry...

was he in Strasbourg? I knew he was going there, because I was not there!! arghhh

Well, I guess as he performed in Germany on Sunday they didn't make the whole way back to London or wherever in before Colmar but took it easy and just spent another day there...

Well, I guess as he performed in Germany on Sunday they didn't make the whole way back to London or wherever in before Colmar but took it easy and just spent another day there...

yeah I thought that from the beginning that's why I was so sure he was gonna be in strasbourg. but the way she said it it sounded like he was in Alsace and then back in Germany? or am I gone completely crazy now? :blink:

it sounded to me like he was in alsace on his way from germany to colmar. i don't know where colmar is, is alsace on the way?

yeah there was a tour bus at the taubertal festival, "beat the street" was written on it, and as far as i remember he also had those on his tour in april. him and the band were leaving taubertal festival in 2 vans though, but i think these were vans that belonged to the festival.

it sounded to me like he was in alsace on his way from germany to colmar. i don't know where colmar is, is alsace on the way?

yeah there was a tour bus at the taubertal festival, "beat the street" was written on it, and as far as i remember he also had those on his tour in april. him and the band were leaving taubertal festival in 2 vans though, but i think these were vans that belonged to the festival.

okay then it's just me going crazy lol

well as colmar is in alsace, I guess he was in let's say the capital of alsace: strasbourg! where I live half of the year, just not in August :fisch:

so here it is the first pic of our fan's group(all will be on myspace or ine the album of sivan):

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=197764039&albumID=861815&imageID=6798147

euh the pic that shows up is not the group pic but I found it anyway lol left you some comments :biggrin2: