Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

Biche has just called me, the gig is finished now !

Mika was amazing (as usual ;) ) and the crowd has sung him "Happy birthday to youuu" (10 000 fans singing it just for him , do you realize ??? :mf_lustslow: ) it must have been very touching !

Now, they are waiting for him, I don't know if they will manage to see him and give him the different presents ;)

OMG, it is so exciting to know that this is happening RIGHT NOW! Thank you for information! It is sooooooo exciting!!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biche has just called me, the gig is finished now !

Mika was amazing (as usual ;) ) and the crowd has sung him "Happy birthday to youuu" (10 000 fans singing it just for him , do you realize ??? :mf_lustslow: ) it must have been very touching !

Now, they are waiting for him, I don't know if they will manage to see him and give him the different presents ;)

wow! that's so cool!!! i wonder what his reaction was :wub2:

heh? They sung Happy Birthday? :mf_rosetinted: maybe it was 'Happy Not-Birthday' like in the Mad Hatter version? :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Anyway I'm sure it was a sweet sweet time!

I'm curious to know his reaction :wub2:

GREAT NEWS !!!

Biche has just phoned me :

They saw Mika and Biche gave him the presents !!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

He was very touched and was lovely as usual, he promised to read all it and he signed autograph !

:yay: accomplished mission !:thumb_yello: THANK YOU FOR ALL GIRLS !! :wub2:

GREAT NEWS !!!

He was very touched and was lovely as usual, he promised to read all it and he signed autograph !

Goody! waiting for report from Biche and the others tomorrow!

GREAT NEWS !!!

thanks for the info! I'm getting the messages from laurence an hour after she sent them lol right now I just got the one "we're waiting for him at the artists exit" lol

so I just had laurence on the phone I didn't hear everything clearly, but apparently Mika remembered us from the olympia as he saw the pictures on the banner :yay:

he was really nice and all but the crowd was a bit of a nerd!

the concert was great!

cherisse and everyone else seemed to remember us from the bar in Paris too! and they all just loved the banner!

and mika told them after the gig that he had seen the banner while performing!

I think they were filmed while talking to Mika, but I'm not sure I heard that correctly there was too much noise in the background!

that's all I remember for now, laurence speaks so fast and so much in a few seconds it's really hard to keep track with all the noise :bleh:

so I just had laurence on the phone I didn't hear everything clearly, but apparently Mika remembered us from the olympia as he saw the pictures on the banner :yay:

he was really nice and all but the crowd was a bit of a nerd!

the concert was great!

cherisse and everyone else seemed to remember us from the bar in Paris too! and they all just loved the banner!

and mika told them after the gig that he had seen the banner while performing!

I think they were filmed while talking to Mika, but I'm not sure I heard that correctly there was too much noise in the background!

that's all I remember for now, laurence speaks so fast and so much in a few seconds it's really hard to keep track with all the noise :bleh:

thanx cath for the update!! i can only imagine how thrilled they are right now!!! and yes, i perfectly remember how fast laurence can speak!!:biggrin2:

girls you've done a GREAT JOB!!!!!!:punk::groupwave:

how sweet of him to remember all of you. great job girls and waiting for news. glad you have a wonderful time there. and i guess that mika feel like in nine cloud when 10 000 people wish him a happy birthday. thats something unique , even for him.