Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

He came with the band in there bus(came from allemagn and had a good meal in alace the evening before,told in the french paper);

after,mika came in a car with one of his sister

Maybe he was in Colmar the day before. I've been there for 6 months.

There's a lot of beautiful things to see and to eat! :bleh:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes,they eat in colmar the day before the show...and have a good trip in the lac of "gerardmer"(east of france,about 80km from colmar);

sorry,cath,i'm too excited...and don't give the good link!see it here girls:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=197764039&albumID=861815&imageID=6798147

i try to bring all the pics tonight,but it is hard for me,i have so many things to do!!

mika and the band was amazing,the sound was spectacular!

we saw all the band after and sign lot of autograph(not luke),mika joke with us,look at the banner,and we make lot of pics with them!

cherisse was so pretty!!she's lovely!!!!

see you soon!

fanny

yes,they eat in colmar the day before the show...and have a good trip in the lac of "gerardmer"(east of france,about 80km from colmar);

sorry,cath,i'm too excited...and don't give the good link!see it here girls:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=197764039&albumID=861815&imageID=6798147

i try to bring all the pics tonight,but it is hard for me,i have so many things to do!!

mika and the band was amazing,the sound was spectacular!

we saw all the band after and sign lot of autograph(not luke),mika joke with us,look at the banner,and we make lot of pics with them!

cherisse was so pretty!!she's lovely!!!!

see you soon!

fanny

thanks a lot!

I'm really relieved he was not in strasbourg lol

I'm come back....so excited...:roftl: The group his sister Yasmine and Mika loved our banner they took a lot of pictures of it I received a lot of compliments from them, but also from numerous anonymous persons in the public who liked it!...What a pleasure and reward for our work (me and Orphée)!!!:roftl:

It was quite difficult during the concert to brandish it (lot of people didn't want to:sneaky2:) We succeed to do it just during Relax (and for that we moved from our places in order to be just behind the balcony...the banner was so huge...)

After the concert (really amazing!!) I was a little bit desapointed because I wasn't sure that Mika saw it...he didn't point or speak about it after Relax...

While we were waiting him after the concert, a lot of people arrived

When he came, the crowd were too big for us ...We were so far from him and he didn't noticed us and our banner (too concentrated in his autographs)

...chances to discuss with him were smaller and smaller but we decided to moved to the right (the queue were in the left) and a person (his manager I guess?)saw them and tell us to move to the right officially (so we, Orphée and I, were the only persons on the right with our huge banner what a privilege!:mf_rosetinted: )

And the group came to see it(while Mika was signing autographs) : They all remember the Olympia's gig and the restaurant's moment...Mika too! )with photos! Great moment they all seemed to be enthusiastic abou it!!! We were so PROUD!!!

Too much thing to say : it was forbidden to take pictures so most of the photos with the group's were taken by...the group and Lollippop girl, I ask her if she can send me pictures of it, she has my mail ...I'm waiting (don't know if she have time to do it these days...)

After a lot of persons did pictures, the security were a bit beyonded:

Yasmine was taken by them( the security) for a fan :shocked::naughty: they wanted to expulsed her and asked her not to take picture, Mika had to explained that she was with him...too funny...

Mika was a little in a hurry (so many autographs to sign!) but he took the time to see the pictures and the south Park's characters...did a picture with us and said that I have to keep my banner for the next concert!!!

I'm come back....so excited...The group his sister Yasmine and Mika loved our banner they took a lot of pictures of it I received a lot of compliments from them, but also from numerous anonymous persons in the public who liked it!...What a pleasure and reward for our work (me and Orphée)!!!

It was quite difficult during the concert to brandish it (lot of people didn't want to:sneaky2:) We succeed to do it just during Relax (and for that we moved from our places in order to be just behind the balcony...the banner was so huge...)

After the concert (really amazing!!) I was a little bit desapointed because I wasn't sure that Mika saw it...he didn't point or speak about it after Relax...

When he came, the crowd were too big for us ...We were so far from him and he didn't noticed us and our banner (too concentrated in his autographs)

...chances to discuss with him were smaller and smaller but we decided to moved to the right (the queue were in the left) and a person (his manager I guess?)saw them and tell us to move to the right officially (so we, Orphée and I, were the only persons on the right with our huge banner what a privilege!:mf_rosetinted: )

And the group came to see it(while Mika was signing autographs) : They all remember the Olympia's gig and the restaurant's moment...Mika too! )with photos! Great moment they all seemed to be enthusiastic abou it!!! We were so PROUD!!!

Too much thing to say : it was forbidden to take pictures so most of the photos with the group's were taken by...the group and Lollippop girl, I ask her if she can send me pictures of it, she has my mail ...I'm waiting (don't know if she have time to do it these days...)

Yasmine was taken by them( the security) for a fan :shocked::naughty: they wanted to expulsed her and asked her not to take picture, Mika had to explained that she was with him...too funny...

Mika was a little in a hurry (so many autographs to sign!) but he took the time to see the pictures and the south Park's characters...did a picture with us and said that I have to keep my banner for the next concert!!!

They wanted to expulse Yasmine!!! :roll1: Poor Yasmine!!!

Thank you for your report! :wink2: Can't wait to see the pics!!! :biggrin2:

yes,they eat in colmar the day before the show...and have a good trip in the lac of "gerardmer"(east of france,about 80km from colmar)

:shocked: Did they say that to you? It's so cool!

I don't know Gerardmer but I'm sure they spent a very relaxing time!

Colmar... :wub2:

I'm come back....so excited...The group his sister Yasmine and Mika loved our banner they took a lot of pictures of it I received a lot of compliments from them, but also from numerous anonymous persons in the public who liked it!...What a pleasure and reward for our work (me and Orphée)!!!:roftl:

i'm so happy you got the compliments you deserved cause you and Orphée made an amazing job, go girls go!!:punk:

Yasmine mistaken for a fan?? hilarious!!:roftl: poor girl..

That is great Laurence, I'm glad your efforts paid off! If you need some help carrying your banner on 11th October, count me in!:wink2: It was forbidden to take pictures? How weird is that?:boxed: I hope lollipop girl sends you the pictures soon...can't wait to see them! Have you got a picture of the ultimate final mikanesque version of your mikalicious banner?:biggrin2:

Yasmine being mistaken for a fan LOL!:lol3:

That is great Laurence, I'm glad your efforts paid off! If you need some help carrying your banner on 11th October, count me in!:wink2: It was forbidden to take pictures? How weird is that?:boxed: I hope lollipop girl sends you the pictures soon...can't wait to see them! Have you got a picture of the ultimate final mikanesque version of your mikalicious banner?:biggrin2:

Yasmine being mistaken for a fan LOL!:lol3:

johnny, why on earth you weren't there?? i thought all french dates would be yours!:biggrin2:

:jawdrop: That is the most amazing thing I've ever seen!!!! Wow!

Thanks for the link Mirtilla

It is amazing but despite all the stuff on there, this is not the final version which I can't wait to see! Come on Biche or Fouchonneret, upload us a little something!:wink2:

Biche sent all photos of our mikanesque version finished on MIka website so here it is:

post-1842-142983671013_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983671016_thumb.jpg here it's Yasmine and Mickael who were taking picture of it (Mika is behing but we don't see him just the man who allowed us to stay on the right side! Thanks to him:roftl: )

post-1842-142983671019_thumb.jpg

Biche sent all photos of our mikanesque version finished on MIka website so here it is:

[ATTACH]4259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4260[/ATTACH] here it's Yasmine and Mickael who were taking picture of it (Mika is behing but we don't see him just the man who allowed us to stay on the right side! Thanks to him:roftl: )

[ATTACH]4261[/ATTACH]

That is BEAUTIFUL!:thumb_yello:

[ATTACH]4259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4260[/ATTACH] here it's Yasmine and Mickael who were taking picture of it (Mika is behing but we don't see him just the man who allowed us to stay on the right side! Thanks to him:roftl: )

[ATTACH]4261[/ATTACH]

hahaha:roftl: I can't believe it! There's Mirtilla & me right in the corner of your absolutely fantabolous banner! And Laurence, I'm loving your gangsta pose!:naughty:

Here it's Fourchonnet's ones

The only pictures were Mika is...just see it!!!

He seemed drunk!!:naughty::lmao:

post-1842-142983671025_thumb.jpg I was laughing because it's when his sister wanted to take picture of them and the security took her for a fan!

post-1842-142983671028_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983671031_thumb.jpg

Here it's Fourchonnet's ones

The only pictures were Mika is...just see it!!!

He seemed drunk!!:naughty::lmao:

[ATTACH]4262[/ATTACH] I was laughing because it's when his sister wanted to take picture of them and the security took her for a fan!

[ATTACH]4263[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4264[/ATTACH]

IT'S FANTASTIC!!! cute pics LUCKY u!:naughty::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I was laughing because it's when his sister wanted to take picture of them and the security took her for a fan!

Yeah right Laurence...a drunk Mika has his hand on your shoulder and you enjoy it- nothing wrong with that!:lol3: