Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

Interview :biggrin2:: http://www.lastardelafoire.com/dotclear/

He says he would like to sing in French! He has some ideas but he keeps it secret!!!

Many news!!!! :biggrin2:

My french is not that great, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that he also says that:

-he has been aproached to appear in Hollyoaks 'but he will not do it'

-he has been approached to appear in Shameless and 'he will do it'

Is that correct then?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My french is not that great, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that he also says that:

-he has been aproached to appear in Hollyoaks 'but he will not do it'

-he has been approached to appear in Shameless and 'he will do it'

Is that correct then?

Ignore my post, I just saw that this was 'covered' already.....

:blush-anim-cl:

Would anyone be so kind to translate the interview?

He want to translate lot of serious information with lot of joke;what he do it's not a joke but play with that;

france and grand britain is great for that in france, people love melody;in france we can have success with melody;he talk about traditionnal singer :brel,piaff;lot of singer sing hardly but with melody...if he sing in french,it will be very perfect.

he is not CHER to be an actor for his carrier...actor and singer is not for him.

he work a part of the year to work music when young people go to school.revenge don't work,it's a concept.He protect himself.he his surprise of this success;he work hard cause people have attention for him.He cut two times to talk about the meal...

he is in "auberge de l'ile" this evening......!!!!!when he talk about hippie,he tell that we can't do serious things when we are drunk;too much drugs at this period;he like london cause he had his family,and near france.he had the privilege to travel a lot;but in america,specially los angeles,he think he is far of everything.

you know what,we wait for him at this moment...and saw lot of flash behind the big door...and he came after interviews.the "manager"(?) saw bheind the door the was no many people,so told him to come after interviews.

He want to translate lot of serious information with lot of joke;what he do it's not a joke but play with that;

france and grand britain is great for that in france, people love melody;in france we can have success with melody;he talk about traditionnal singer :brel,piaff;lot of singer sing hardly but with melody...if he sing in french,it will be very perfect.

he is not CHER to be an actor for his carrier...actor and singer is not for him.

he work a part of the year to work music when young people go to school.revenge don't work,it's a concept.He protect himself.he his surprise of this success;he work hard cause people have attention for him.He cut two times to talk about the meal...

he is in "auberge de l'ile" this evening......!!!!!when he talk about hippie,he tell that we can't do serious things when we are drunk;too much drugs at this period;he like london cause he had his family,and near france.he had the privilege to travel a lot;but in america,specially los angeles,he think he is far of everything.

you know what,we wait for him at this moment...and saw lot of flash behind the big door...and he came after interviews.the "manager"(?) saw bheind the door the was no many people,so told him to come after interviews.

Thank you very much!!! Good work!!! :wink2:

Bonne nuit!!!

it's nothing,i just try to divide my emotion with any fan....i post it when i hear it,it's difficult that why i do it in two times,and why it's poor;perhaps somebody do better than me after;thanks you PAMETTE to give the link;see on mikawebsite the comment of chtit folle,waouhhhh!

Ah, so good to read this! I've just come back from my holiday and I was looking forward to the reports and pics of this gig! Wow, the banner is amazing! :shocked::thumb_yello:

BTW the 14th of August is a great day to sing 'Happy Birthday'. :naughty:

thank you all so much for the reports and the translations and

everything! :thumb_yello:

My French is so limited -- I could say, Merci!

Je suis tres satisfait! :)

dcdeb

http://foireauxvins.alsapresse.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=11&Itemid=16

Brief interview... I think this may have been posted already... but just in case, I'll put the link up :bleh::biggrin2:

sorry, just saw it was...whoops...:blush-anim-cl:

Could someone please put this on YouTube? For some reason whenever I click on the link my computer freaks out...:blink:

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE!

Could someone please put this on YouTube? For some reason whenever I click on the link my computer freaks out...:blink:

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE!

i'm like you,please someone,to it for us!

we haven't the good media to read it!

fanny and the lollipop's family

and happy birthday BLUE

FOR YOU:

mika_c15.jpg[/url][/img]

I'm come back....so excited...:roftl: The group his sister Yasmine and Mika loved our banner they took a lot of pictures of it I received a lot of compliments from them, but also from numerous anonymous persons in the public who liked it!...What a pleasure and reward for our work (me and Orphée)!!!

It was quite difficult during the concert to brandish it (lot of people didn't want to:sneaky2:) We succeed to do it just during Relax (and for that we moved from our places in order to be just behind the balcony...the banner was so huge...)

After the concert (really amazing!!) I was a little bit desapointed because I wasn't sure that Mika saw it...he didn't point or speak about it after Relax...

While we were waiting him after the concert, a lot of people arrived

When he came, the crowd were too big for us ...We were so far from him and he didn't noticed us and our banner (too concentrated in his autographs)

...chances to discuss with him were smaller and smaller but we decided to moved to the right (the queue were in the left) and a person (his manager I guess?)saw them and tell us to move to the right officially (so we, Orphée and I, were the only persons on the right with our huge banner what a privilege! )

And the group came to see it(while Mika was signing autographs) : They all remember the Olympia's gig and the restaurant's moment...Mika too! )with photos! Great moment they all seemed to be enthusiastic abou it!!! We were so PROUD!!!

Too much thing to say : it was forbidden to take pictures so most of the photos with the group's were taken by...the group and Lollippop girl, I ask her if she can send me pictures of it, she has my mail ...I'm waiting (don't know if she have time to do it these days...)

After a lot of persons did pictures, the security were a bit beyonded:

Yasmine was taken by them( the security) for a fan :shocked::naughty: they wanted to expulsed her and asked her not to take picture, Mika had to explained that she was with him...too funny...

Mika was a little in a hurry (so many autographs to sign!) but he took the time to see the pictures and the south Park's characters...did a picture with us and said that I have to keep my banner for the next concert!!!

we'll take it to the zénith then :biggrin2:

I'm glad you had such an amazing time! and your hard work paid off :yay:

I seriously can't wait for the Zénith!! I never wanted school so bad to start again :naughty: