Mika announces art exhibition

dcdeb

No, no, no! Don't say that!!! I mean, there's hope for you to travel around Europe to see him and maybe, MAYBE he'll perform in the Ukraine!! :)

It's highly unlikely.... We had to change so many of our plans for that May gig, that my bf isn't very found of Mika to put it in a nice way, and he wouldn't go to his concert that far away.... :thumbdown:

But I can't complain I guess, so many people haven't seen him yet at all... so I'll just sit here quietly....

If I was staying in the UK, I would gladly adopt you, Sou.... We would live and go to his gigs together.... :wink2:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get on a plane...well here's the deal, I don't exactly have enough money for a plan, hence the abduction plan, lol

When's the last day of your holiday? The 12th? Even if it isn't...you've got to do ANYTHING in your power to go, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! I mean when's Mika and his sister going to have an art exhibition?! *sigh*

I wished 12th...the 2nd!! I need to do something....agrr!!

It's highly unlikely.... We had to change so many of our plans for that May gig, that my bf isn't very found of Mika to put it in a nice way, and he wouldn't go to his concert that far away.... :thumbdown:

But I can't complain I guess, so many people haven't seen him yet at all... so I'll just sit here quietly....

If I was staying in the UK, I would gladly adopt you, Sou.... We would live and go to his gigs together.... :wink2:

Ohhhh! That's such a shame!!!!! I say run away, seems like a good plan, lol. Maybe I should start contemplating that too :P LOL!

I wished 12th...the 2nd!! I need to do something....agrr!!

Hmmm...well can't you add your unused days off? Call in sick?! Clone yourself?! There has to be something!!!!!

Just to remind everybody that Mika will be in France on July 12th, and in Spain on July 13th and 14th !! So don't hope you will meet him if you're going these days !! :naughty::wink2:

THERE OR NOT! It's his and Yasmine's artwork, THEIR ARTWORKKKK!!!!! :thumb_yello:

that is soooo cool...i knew that he was artistically inclined but i didnt think that he was so much into painting and drawing that he could open a gallery.. i do hope there's something he's not good at:naughty:

:tears::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Argh!!! Why? Why? Why?

I arrive at the 15th. That is so unfair! One day longer won't hurt anyone, would it? I think Sunday is a better day to close an exibition than Saturday.

Mika! Darling! Honey! Just one day longer. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase! I'd buy you some ice-cream. I can even supply you with apples for the rest of the year.

Could someone please pat my head? I'm sad now. :tears:

Just to remind everybody that Mika will be in France on July 12th, and in Spain on July 13th and 14th !! So don't hope you will meet him if you're going these days !! :naughty::wink2:

Even if i know you're REALLY interested in the art :lmao:

Do you think mika will come to paris on the 12th july, or is he directly going to lyon ? no chance to get to meet him ? ( except if i go to the train station of course :biggrin2: )

that is soooo cool...i knew that he was artistically inclined but i didnt think that he was so much into painting and drawing that he could open a gallery.. i do hope there's something he's not good at:naughty:

He's not opening a Gallery !! It's an exhibition... They take the drawing, exhibit them 4 days, and take them off...

Do you think mika will come to paris on the 12th july, or is he directly going to lyon ? no chance to get to meet him ? ( except if i go to the train station of course :biggrin2: )

:lmao: I don't know !! I'm not his personnal assistant !! :lmao: :lmao:

*Patting Haeschen's head*

You can talk, you won't be there anyway !! :roftl: :roftl:

Just kidding... I mean, for those who had "secret" hopes...

Ouch, thanks for reminding me I'm not going to any Mika related event ever *sigh*

Anyways, I just hope that everyone gets to go and see all his and Yasmine's fab artwork. Anything Mika related is definitely worth going to!!! :woot_jump:

Ouch, thanks for reminding me I'm not going to any Mika related event ever *sigh*

Anyways, I just hope that everyone gets to go and see all his and Yasmine's fab artwork. Anything Mika related is definitely worth going to!!! :woot_jump:

Sorry, that was mean... But i only said that cause i'm sure he's going to somewhere else than just "Europe - USA" some day, eventually ! So you'll get to see him !

Sorry, that was mean... But i only said that cause i'm sure he's going to somewhere else than just "Europe - USA" some day, eventually ! So you'll get to see him !

It's okay; I'll get it over it....one day :bleh: hehe

That's EXCELLENT NEWS! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad he is doing that, most likey for his sister.

They both get a "CHEERS" from me. God, I wish my older brother would have done something like this, for me to get involved with his life.

HOW COOL! ........ ... .... . . .. . . .. Sikke møglort røvpis casdvwlev sw ... I can't see it! Nooo! Poor me! Wanna live in London so I can watch art as much as I want to... Especially when it's Mikas!!!!!