Public

Spaghettie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seems like this pic wasn't safe in our 16+ thread now it's just gonna go round and it's not good, espesh if mika comes on and sees this...not that he'll prob be surprised anyway

My reaction ---> :shocked::boxed:

I feel very uncomfortable of these paparazzi-pics.

I wanna know what Mika thinks about this... :blink:

Of course this's one of the sides of fame these days but still, it's your privacy. :mf_rosetinted:

And paparazzis may get nastyer. :shocked:

Of course this's one of the sides of fame these days but still, it's your privacy. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, like Kate Middleton being chased by the photographers. Not nice.

Yeah, like Kate Middleton being chased by the photographers. Not nice.

yeah but Kate Middleton is the one who is chased most by paparazzi! it's terrible. the day of her birthday she could hardly walk to her car in the morning...

Never seen before ?

(my first message :D)

Welcome Spaghettie - there are lots of pictures in here - which you can enjoy - but the papparazzi ones just annoy people as it is an intrusion into Mika's private life. You were not to know this as you are new - but as you read through you will understand why!! Welcome again :thumb_yello:

@Spaghettie

I'm sorry for giving you such a bad start by commenting that way on your very first post :blink:

I truly was not aware of that fact at the first moment. I was just upset because of the pic. So, it was not meant as an offence.

I hope you can forgive me:blink:, will you?

Welcome to the MFC and have a fabulous time:thumb_yello:

I agree with you!!!

I just don't understand why paparazzi chase VIPs no matter where they are and what they do...It's just not fair....I mean, Mika was on holidays...:sneaky2:

However, I think they'll unfortunatelly never change their behaviour :( It's one of the dark sides of being a "star"...I think that at least we shouldn't help them to spread pics like this...hmmm...

theres no way of stoppin paparazzi at the end of they day they're just doing their job and they want to make money, i mean stars now the consequences of being famous so it's kinda like their choice if they wanna be put in that situation. I'm not saying it's right to take pics of people in their private moments but u know, u'll just have to get used to it now :thumbdown:

I agree with you!!!

I just don't understand why paparazzi chase VIPs no matter where they are and what they do...It's just not fair....I mean, Mika was on holidays...:sneaky2:

However, I think they'll unfortunatelly never change their behaviour :( It's one of the dark sides of being a "star"...I think that at least we shouldn't help them to spread pics like this...hmmm...

theres no way of stoppin paparazzi at the end of they day they're just doing their job and they want to make money, i mean stars now the consequences of being famous so it's kinda like their choice if they wanna be put in that situation. I'm not saying it's right to take pics of people in their private moments but u know, u'll just have to get used to it now :thumbdown:

Yep, we can make a change... at least in MFC.

I would be annoyed if these pictures will fill MFC in the future...

The idea of making a one thread for all the paparazzi-things, I think it was good! :thumb_yello:

I mean there's no way you can stop these kind of pictures been taken, spreading and coming to MFC too.

we can at least make it nicely ;)

Never seen before ?

(my first message :D)

And Spaghettie, thank you for your effort to scanning and posting this!

Welcome to MFC! :flowers2:

Hope you'll like it in here!

Oh, what's your opinion of only one thread for all paparazzi-things? :wink2:

I'm really sorry, I just wanted to post this pic because I thought that it was not there still. I understand your reaction: go, as it, into the private life of people, it is really bad. Sorry again...

(and forgive me for my english)

I'm really sorry, I just wanted to post this pic because I thought that it was not there still. I understand your reaction: go, as it, into the private life of people, it is really bad. Sorry again...

no don't worry its the paparazz's fault anyway and plus this is a forum about mika and the whole point is to tell all mika fans news on mika so don't feel guilty or anything

You were not to know - you are new here - I hope you enjoy it, and come and join in with the chat as well :thumb_yello:

don't worry, spaghettie, you couldn't know this. :wink2:

this topic has been discussed for some days on forum and it's a so called HOT one. but again, you couldn't know.

welcome to the forum! we don't bite really :biggrin2: we hope you'll enjoy it here! :wink2: