Hi from down under!

nico_collard

Hi everyone,

I'm Tegan. I live in a city called Orange (it's basically 4 hours west of Sydney)... Umm, the first time I heard Mika was on a tv ad for ring tones, and once I downloaded Grace Kelly I loved it and bought the album...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I'm Tegan. I live in a city called Orange (it's basically 4 hours west of Sydney)... Umm, the first time I heard Mika was on a tv ad for ring tones, and once I downloaded Grace Kelly I loved it and bought the album...

Hey Tegan !! WELCOME TO THE MFC !!! WHERE WE ARE ALL CRAZEEEEE !!

:groupwave::welcomeani: You'll have fun in here ! I had already been a member on here for a couple of months ... then I saw that same ringtone ad for Grace Kelly ... my head kept turning away from the computer towards the TV as if it was for the first time !!! :roftl: :roftl: meet up with us in the Australian Thread too !!

Hi!!! My name is Maddy and I am from The Central Coast NSW!!!

I first heard Mika on E channel talking about his crazy Russian singing teacher and opera training and I was like "Cool, sounds exactly like my crazy Latvian one...hehe", so I mentioned it to my mother, (cause my grandfather was a famous opera singer and my mum and I both love opera and pop hehe...)

Then when a ringtone ad came on I said "Mika... I think that's the Operatic popstar guy..." and Mum was like "Really?! I love that song!!" and thus called me into the room whenever it came on. Which ordinarily would have been annoying... but so wasn't in this case. :biggrin2: So then I bought the single and then the album and listened to it a hundred times and became utterly obsessed... all this within the space of two days. :roftl::thumb_yello:

So that's my life story.

Yeaaaaah another Mika Addict, Welcome to the club full of insane people who have nothing better to do then to listen to Mika and talk about Mika and being obsessed with Mika and..and...(Sorry the sugar again):naughty: