Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well come on ladies, we have to do SOMETHING! :wink2: i won't go fully dressed up either, cause i don't wanna take luggage with me, just a handbag, and so my clothes have to be ok also for the flight and for the pacha party. but i'll take some sort of accessoire with me to wear at the show. at the moment i think i'll take my devil horns and maybe a feather boa, but i'll hava a look in my carnival box, maybe i'll find sth else i like more. :bleh:

well, maybe not a full costume.. smt fancy dress like :bleh:

queen? not dressing as well?

maybe, not sure though, i'll wear my Mika-ish tshirt, the one i wore in Paris (which is gonna be my Mika gigs "normal" outfit)...but i'll think about it..

well come on ladies, we have to do SOMETHING! :wink2: i won't go fully dressed up either, cause i don't wanna take luggage with me, just a handbag, and so my clothes have to be ok also for the flight and for the pacha party. but i'll take some sort of accessoire with me to wear at the show. at the moment i think i'll take my devil horns and maybe a feather boa, but i'll hava a look in my carnival box, maybe i'll find sth else i like more. :bleh:

oh well, if you talk about accessories i'm defo in!! i love them!:biggrin2:

We need to take their attention. I want TONS of things to give them. and we have the afterparty later....

yeah but who knows if mika will be there... i somehow doubt it (don't wanna get my hopes up :wink2:), it seems he's not so much into such VIP parties. but maybe his band will be there, that's more likely to me, and it would also be great to party with them (esp. luke!)! :biggrin2:

i think we will have their attention with our flashing hearts, and probably mika remembers mirtilla and me from florence. :wink2:

btw, i just found this about buses in ibiza: http://www.ibizabus.com/web/misc/01-32TOTA6.pdf - it has all the bus lines and timetables so we can find out how to get from club m to the pacha - and if you need it, also from the airport to san antonio... don't know if your hotel has a bus shuttle from the airport included? and queenie / blackqueen, are you staying at a hotel, too, like mirtilla, or are you gonna party the night through?

anyway, between about midnight and 7 am there are night buses, called "discobus", so we can be sure to find a bus at all times. :wink2:

We´re staying in a hotel next to Mirtilla´s in San Antonio. Thanks for the bus info. Hope TBQ come back soon and we can arrange everything.

Maybe we can change Mika´s mind for the afterparty...I can be very persuasive...:rolleyes:

We´re staying in a hotel next to Mirtilla´s in San Antonio. Thanks for the bus info. Hope TBQ come back soon and we can arrange everything.

Maybe we can change Mika´s mind for the afterparty...I can be very persuasive...:rolleyes:

yeah! or we could just tight him and bring him with us!:naughty:

Yep, Mirtilla, bella, you'll have to wait just a few more days, I can assure you, it'll be worth it!

BTW, Mellody, I've just known you're coming with us too!! That's great! I can't wait, we're gonna rock the island to the bone, hahaha. And I've seen you're almost my age I won't feel like an old cool granny anymore, hehehehe (I'm only joking, girls, you both know how I love to go with you:))

aww you go girls, hope you have an awesome time, I would have loved to have gone to Ibiza to see him, I may have even persuaded my hubby to take me but we have a very old dog that I can't really leave alone or even in kennels right now, but I will certainly consider it in future, I like Ibiza :naughty: nice and warm not cold and wet like here pfft, lol.

ps sprinkle him with some of my sparkly dust if you get to meet him and I hope you do :biggrin2: