where's ice man???

bet he talks like TERMINATOR ha ha:naughty: he is gonna be as famous and talked about as Mika at this rate haha we will be trying to make SURE he is in the background now (now!!..NOW !!as if I have even been lucky enough to meet Mika yet let alone have a pic with him:emot-sad:) Anyway first person to get Ice mans autograph wins..dunno what but they win haha!! would be funny just to see the look on Mikas face if someone had the b*lls to ask ice man for an autograph...do you think they would still be standing? heh heh.

HAHA! Yeah.. "I'll be back" - Just walk up to Ice Man, ignore Mika completely, and then ask him for an autograph!!!!! Afterwards just be like "Ohhh.. You're that Grace Kelly-guy? Right??" *sings Grace Kelly*

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was away yesterday - so knew nothing of this thread!!!

I have been helpless with laughter right the way through!!!

If anyone knows Ice-man, and shows him this thread..............

well, I dread the next gig he is at!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I agree with you.

I wouldn't like to meet him alone in the dark ^^

its seems Mika would :roftl:

sooo.....after i left this thread yesterday.....i had this dream I was meeting Mika and of course......the Ice Man!!!

i was asking his autograph....showed the pic LOL

and then I asked if he could do THE POSE LOL

and then I also asked him if he coul do the "Ice Ice Baby!" in front of the camera...he kind of like refused but Mika pushed him and they did it together LOL :roftl: :roftl:

......then the next thing I remember...I was ROFL-ing :roftl: :roftl:

its seems Mika would :roftl:

sooo.....after i left this thread yesterday.....i had this dream I was meeting Mika and of course......the Ice Man!!!

i was asking his autograph....showed the pic LOL

and then I asked if he could do THE POSE LOL

and then I also asked him if he coul do the "Ice Ice Baby!" in front of the camera...he kind of like refused but Mika pushed him and they did it together LOL :roftl: :roftl:

......then the next thing I remember...I was ROFL-ing :roftl: :roftl:

That would be hilarious if it really happened! You could sing the "doo doo doo doo doo DOO DOO" part and they could rap to it. :roftl: :roftl:

HI!

Yesterday after I went off here...(we had to go to an event to the city).....so...we were going there by car...AND this car WAS GOING IN FRONT OF US!LOL! I LAUGHED SOOOOOO HARD you couldnt imagine...my paretns thought that I'm cary but fortunately we had our camera with us and I asked my dad to take a pic of it...so we went as close as we could and..haha..I dunno what that guy thought...it was mad...but I wanted to share it....:biggrin2:

So....here it is... : :lmao:

2921278885a4441595612b773015806l.jpg

HI!

Yesterday after I went off here...(we had to go to an event to the city).....so...we were going there by car...AND this car WAS GOING IN FRONT OF US!LOL! I LAUGHED SOOOOOO HARD you couldnt imagine...my paretns thought that I'm cary but fortunately we had our camera with us and I asked my dad to take a pic of it...so we went as close as we could and..haha..I dunno what that guy thought...it was mad...but I wanted to share it....:biggrin2:

OMF! This is amazing!!! :naughty:

Haha...yeah I found it....I dont remember..maybe ...it was HIM?I doubt but..who cares?I still cant stop laughing..if we just went a min before...or later...I wouldnt have seen it... :D

HI!

Hahahah OMG its ice mans Car :shocked:

HI!

LOLLLL !!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: