where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rigghht so thats why Mika has lollipop Girl ...she has the lollipops of heat that protect him from the icey stare aswell!!

its soo much clearer now

:roftl:

ICE ICE BABY!

iceman.jpg

:naughty:

AHAHAHA! WELL DONE! I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THIS!!!!!!

Who knew all this would come out of me having Ice Ice Baby stuck in my head! :roftl: :roftl:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

THAT IS SOOOOO FUNNNY! where's Hannah & kk448 ?! we were laughing at vanilla ice last night xP

I'm right here, a little behind, lol, busy day. I got on here and there were 20 more pages for this thread and I got so excited! :naughty:

hahaha i will dare you to do That seriously and get the video of it aswell :naughty:

If she doesn't do it, I will. I already said I want to make him a shirt and bring him a lollipop! Now I'm not sure which picture I want to use, the Ice Man one or the Vanilla Ice...maybe BOTH! :roftl:

If she doesn't do it, I will. I already said I want to make him a shirt and bring him a lollipop! Now I'm not sure which picture I want to use, the Ice Man one or the Vanilla Ice...maybe BOTH! :roftl:

i would do the ice man one and se if you can get that image of him vanilla ice pose on it aswell :roftl: :roftl:

Lets hope he isnt Mafia or something

The Mafia, let's hope not! :naughty:

I want to ask Mika if he would think it was funny first but then again obviously the ICE MAN doesn't want us getting too close so I'll take my chances...:naughty:

I'll just make sure to give him a lollipop first to butter him up.

AHAHAHA! WELL DONE! I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THIS!!!!!!

Who knew all this would come out of me having Ice Ice Baby stuck in my head! :roftl: :roftl:

I'm right here, a little behind, lol, busy day. I got on here and there were 20 more pages for this thread and I got so excited! :naughty:

Hii ! *waves*

The Mafia, let's hope not! :naughty:

I want to ask Mika if he would think it was funny first but then again obviously the ICE MAN doesn't want us getting too close so I'll take my chances...:naughty:

I'll just make sure to give him a lollipop first to butter him up.

lol but i imagine that ice man is well trained in Body Guarding and has many many tricks up his sleeve to keep us all away from Mika :naughty:

lol but if you use the vanilla, don't tell him i was the one who made it, or my chances of ever meeting mika will be, erm, below zero :naughty: - i somehow don't think he'll find all this as funny as we do :naughty: and i hope he doesn't read this forum!

Hii ! *waves*

Hello again! :biggrin2:

lol but i imagine that ice man is well trained in Body Guarding and has many many tricks up his sleeve to keep us all away from Mika :naughty:

yeah, that's what we were talking about last night. Mika is so much taller than him but the ICE MAN must know karate or something, which I bet he rarely has to use because people freeze up before they can get that close!:roftl:

Ice man...that is HILARIOUS!!

:biggrin2:

waaaah haaa :arf2:I'm buckled,:lol3: I love this thread it is soooooo funny, I bet Mika woudl love this thread too, it's hilarious it has really cheered me up after missing out on all the meetings and filmings this week that I have sooo missed out on big style , so whoever thought up this :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Hello again! :biggrin2:

yeah, that's what we were talking about last night. Mika is so much taller than him but the ICE MAN must know karate or something, which I bet he rarely has to use because people freeze up before they can get that close!:roftl:

oh yes i bet he knows a good few moves ....either way he is doing a good job of protecting Mika :biggrin2:

lol but if you use the vanilla, don't tell him i was the one who made it, or my chances of ever meeting mika will be, erm, below zero :naughty: - i somehow don't think he'll find all this as funny as we do :naughty: and i hope he doesn't read this forum!

Yeah, maybe, lol. I'll test the waters before actually giving it to him. I at least want to give him a lollipop. We all saw the way he looked at it. :roftl: If anything, maybe I can just give Mika the shirt.

OH MY GOSH. HAHAHAHAHA! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That is amazing! :D I'm going to have a heart attack here...I can't breathe...

:roftl:

I KNOW! I freaked out when I saw that! Everyone in my house wanted to know what was wrong with me!:roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, maybe, lol. I'll test the waters before actually giving it to him. I at least want to give him a lollipop. We all saw the way he looked at it. :roftl: If anything, maybe I can just give Mika the shirt.

:roftl: I love you guys so much. This thread is amazing! And you have GOT to get that on tape if you do that! If you get a positive response, I might say something if I meet him. I'll have him a few days after you! :roftl:

:roftl: I love you guys so much. This thread is amazing! And you have GOT to get that on tape if you do that! If you get a positive response, I might say something if I meet him. I'll have him a few days after you! :roftl:

Haha, okay. I bet the people I'm going with are going to be sooo confused! lol only people on here would understand! I tried to tell my mom 'cause she asked what I was laughing about and she was like hmmm...okay. and left the room!