where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ICE MAN ! lolllllll

i swear i woke up LAUGHING because he was in my dream!

HAHAHA! Me too! And I took ages falling asleep because I kept thinking about that damn picture and then our Vanilla Ice conversation! :roftl:

Hannah , he always has a back back on , I bet that contains an snow making machine so if Mika in danger he can blast the the enemies with ice and snow :roftl:

I did try to smile and make eye contact but when I looked at him in the eye I felt a cold shiver and my breath started to freeze:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

LMAO ! sorry im behind on my posts. but.. i just read this LOL :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my god, what did you do? I bet I could stare him down anyday...I've been training and I've gotten pretty good at it.

It was just about my turn with Mika so I graciously let it go! I think he thought I was going for Mika's hair (oldlings will understand this one!).

I love how ridiculous some guards are...Seriously, what do they think you're going to do when you go up to the celebrity? :roftl:

I mean, if it was a man in his mid 40s running up to storm Mika, that would be one thing, but teenaged girls and mothers? :D

tootch, you helped lots of us getting rid of all the sadness this man caused to some of us... just cutting drama off of it! great tootch!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

so we must mikalize him.. mmmmm....

i'd start with some CHICKEN for dinner...and after!!!!

who wants to offer some chicken to this poor neglected ice-man???? (I'm glad mika is not coming to italy before july...don't want to volunteer for this!!!!!)

usa is coming first....come on tootch, offer some chicken to him in washigton!!!:biggrin2:

Oops, I've posted this somewhere else, but realised I should have posted here!!!! We have proof of the fact that IceMan can smile! If you look at the clip of the Tartan Trouser 5 giving Mika the trousers, Mika hands them to IceMan and he is definitely smiling. It lasts for about 2 seconds before he puts on his menacing gaze again!

:naughty: does ice man have feelings?! :naughty:

Nooo i know who he reminds me of now ...do you know the child catcher out of chitty chitty band bang???

or is it just me who thinks that :naughty:

:naughty: does ice man have feelings?! :naughty:

Nooo i know who he reminds me of now ...do you know the child catcher out of chitty chitty band bang???

or is it just me who thinks that :naughty:

:yikes: that childcatcher used to give me nightmares when i was little!

he had that reallllllllly long nose and he looked like he had marshmellows stuffed into the bottom of his cheeks and was always squinting.....

eebyjeebies!

i dont think ice man is that scary.....:naughty:

even though i would love to run up to the ice man and ask for his autograph and picture i doubt i would be able to if Mika was with him aswell i would go straight to Mika :naughty: