where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is totally off topic, but DAMN Mika is hot in that photo. :biggrin2:

You guys really crack me up! It should be a quest to make the Ice Man smile. I wonder what he would say if you asked him to pose in a picture with you, Ms.Mewissa<33. :biggrin2:

OH YEEES observant one, tho to be fair it doesn't really take THAT much observing, he is a smouldering sexpot yumyum (NOOO not icepick..or the steely eyed dealer of death bloke who has OD/ed on The Body Guard haha, it's our one stop curly wurly top MMMMMMMMMMMMMIKA of course. :roftl:

I've said it before, but I just have to say it again.... all these photoshopped pics and stuff are hilarious beyond belief!! :roftl: :roftl:

LOL you just had too bring this thread up again!

LOLLLL i totally agree with you its just sooo funny.

I'm not sure.... If he comes to Australia, it's going to be great! :naughty:

his name is Steve :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well i dont know im just making stabs in the dark but he will always be Ice man to me :naughty:

17052007053.jpg

Has this one been posted yet?

Mika had just said something funny then and we're all smiling/laughing...except of course THE ICE MAN :cool: (Or does he actually seem to be smirking a little bit? I can't tell)

He sure is scary ..... ... hehe! The way he just stands there.. Looking - like a carnivore, waiting for his unawaring prey...

Lovely reading and nice pictures - keep it going!

He sure is scary ..... ... hehe! The way he just stands there.. Looking - like a carnivore, waiting for his unawaring prey...

Lovely reading and nice pictures - keep it going!

bet he talks like TERMINATOR ha ha:naughty: he is gonna be as famous and talked about as Mika at this rate haha we will be trying to make SURE he is in the background now (now!!..NOW !!as if I have even been lucky enough to meet Mika yet let alone have a pic with him:emot-sad:) Anyway first person to get Ice mans autograph wins..dunno what but they win haha!! would be funny just to see the look on Mikas face if someone had the b*lls to ask ice man for an autograph...do you think they would still be standing? heh heh.