GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

CYNTHIA!!

I am so happy you had such an....WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT kind of experience! I'm shaking as I type this..hahaha.

You made me totally relive that day. It was so incredible...definitely will be a moment of history in Mika's mind, and I'm so glad to have been a small part of it.

ANYWAY, you are one of the sweetest people I've had the privelage of meeting, and if anybody deserved this experience, it was definitely you and Naomi!

SO happy for you!!! :huglove:

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curious, Is everyone reading just the continuation of part 6 or are you reading the first part as well? Just curious. :wink2:

I'm reading (and LOVING) every single solitary word, Cynthia!

:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble! :)

dcdeb

OH. MY. GOD! :shocked: I just read all your reports so far Cynthia and I feel like I'm reading a book! An amazingly brilliant book! In two senses, both the way you write and the story itself. Just, wow..! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Though the thought I had in my head the whole time while reading was:

What would Mika's people/the GMA crew/the security have done without you? :roftl:

I don't know who's job you were doing but it seems like they needed you really badly! They didn't have a person with your "job description" (:lmfao:) but they needed, assumed and thought they had one! Too funny! :lmao:

And I can't believe how professional you acted! And thanks sooooo much for taking the time to write such a detailed report! :D

CYNTHIA!!

I am so happy you had such an....WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT kind of experience! I'm shaking as I type this..hahaha.

You made me totally relive that day. It was so incredible...definitely will be a moment of history in Mika's mind, and I'm so glad to have been a small part of it.

ANYWAY, you are one of the sweetest people I've had the privelage of meeting, and if anybody deserved this experience, it was definitely you and Naomi!

SO happy for you!!! :huglove:

Wow, thanks you! You all are making me blush. Thank you again.

Wow, thanks you! You all are making me blush. Thank you again.

Aww, no really! You desevre it!

I hope to see you ladies again soon at another gig. haha If you fly from Atlanta again though, that would be pretty awesome, yet expensive I can imagine.

Aww, no really! You desevre it!

I hope to see you ladies again soon at another gig. haha If you fly from Atlanta again though, that would be pretty awesome, yet expensive I can imagine.

Its was pretty cheap actually only 250 round trip. Net gigs are going to be in November. Yes, we're flying to the UK this time and we're booked for both the 22nd and the 24th. Hopefully my hubby will come with me this time. that would be grand.

Ok, Part 7 is coming up. Hopefully this is that last of it. Cross your fingers for me. *crosses fingers and then uncrosses them to write* Hahaha.

Its was pretty cheap actually only 250 round trip. Net gigs are going to be in November. Yes, we're flying to the UK this time and we're booked for both the 22nd and the 24th. Hopefully my hubby will come with me this time. that would be grand.

Ok, Part 7 is coming up. Hopefully this is that last of it. Cross your fingers for me. *crosses fingers and then uncrosses them to write* Hahaha.

:shocked: WOW. What dedication! (You'll be there on my birthday:biggrin2: )

*crosses fingers and waits in anticipation*

Oh really? your a Sagittarius? Awesome! So is my hubby. You should totally come then. It would be a great present don't you think?

Aww, how cute! My birthday's the 23, when's his?

UM, YES! I've always wanted to go to the UK! haha, but I don't think that would happen any time soon, send Mika and Naomi my regards! :D

I'll stop distracting you, now. :biggrin2:

Hey there kjoshi! How long was the trip back home? I got back yesterday (12 hour drive back to chicago lol)

I just got back really yesterday. The thing is we left NYC right after the second gig. I wanted to wait for him but it's a good thing I didn't because he came out around 4 I think I heard someone say and the concert was over 2. But yeah so we left and got home around 9 or 19ish. So it was about a 5-6 hour drive

So not as bad as yours. But it felt like hell since we hadn't slept at all the night before. But we got home went to sleep for a little woke up early in the morning and left for New Jersey for a this huge Indian thing with my family. Which was kinda bad cause we were all still really tired and we had to preform a dance there in front of a couple hundred people. But it went it okay...we stayed in hotel there that night...barely got sleep of course and then finally got home a couple min. after you texted me on sun.

So yeah it was a very long sleepless weekend! Still catching up on that sleep.

Cynthia!! I'm dying here!! Lol sike...no rush:naughty:

I just got back really yesterday. The thing is we left NYC right after the second gig. I wanted to wait for him but it's a good thing I didn't because he came out around 4 I think I heard someone say and the concert was over 2. But yeah so we left and got home around 9 or 19ish. So it was about a 5-6 hour drive

So not as bad as yours. But it felt like hell since we hadn't slept at all the night before. But we got home went to sleep for a little woke up early in the morning and left for New Jersey for a this huge Indian thing with my family. Which was kinda bad cause we were all still really tired and we had to preform a dance there in front of a couple hundred people. But it went it okay...we stayed in hotel there that night...barely got sleep of course and then finally got home a couple min. after you texted me on sun.

Haha, I know what you mean ! I got home Friday and I'm still exhausted!

Then again I didn't sleep at all Thursday, and Friday I went to be really late..and my mother kept waking me up early.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you there!

You were very sweet, although we only talked for a short amount of time , still glad I talked with you. :)

i wish my parents would drive me there!i live in MA so it is preferably close!lol!

i wish my parents would drive me there!i live in MA so it is preferably close!lol!

Yeah...well when I said we more than half the time I meant me and cousins. I drove up and my other cousin drove back. Then I was the one who drove to and back from Jersey! So that made me extremely tired! A lot of driving...

Oh that reminds me! Mika remembered that I was the one driving because I drove the last two times we went! He mentioned if I was okay driving when I got to talk to him!:wub2:

Yeah...well when I said we more than half the time I meant me and cousins. I drove up and my other cousin drove back. Then I was the one who drove to and back from Jersey! So that made me extremely tired! A lot of driving...

Oh that reminds me! Mika remembered that I was the one driving because I drove the last two times we went! He mentioned if I was okay driving when I got to talk to him!:wub2:

Awww! :wub2:

His concern for his fans...that really touches me...:)

Haha, I know what you mean ! I got home Friday and I'm still exhausted!

Then again I didn't sleep at all Thursday, and Friday I went to be really late..and my mother kept waking me up early.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you there!

You were very sweet, although we only talked for a short amount of time , still glad I talked with you. :)

It was nice talking to you too!!!!

Ugh those 2 guys were annoying! At first they were entertaining but then that one guy who kept asking everyone to sing kept bothering us to "hang out" after the concert. I don't know if you caught it but I kept giving that look of how annoyed I was by those guys!

They stayed there for so long!!! I couldn't believe they stayed till Mika got there. Then they started getting really mean and kept saying stuff about him so I started getting more angry

Aw he's so considerate :wub2:

I don't know how to drive and I would never manage to drive that much even if I could :roftl:

It was nice talking to you too!!!!

Ugh those 2 guys were annoying! At first they were entertaining but then that one guy who kept asking everyone to sing kept bothering us to "hang out" after the concert. I don't know if you caught it but I kept giving that look of how annoyed I was by those guys!

They stayed there for so long!!! I couldn't believe they stayed till Mika got there. Then they started getting really mean and kept saying stuff about him so I started getting more angry

I'll definitely try to meet up with you again at the next gig! :thumb_yello:

Yea, I know what you mean. At first I thought they were okay, but was a little suspicious, but then I realized they were only there to talk to girls, then I got annoyed and just wanted them to leave. That was freaky. I can't believe them. I literally talked to them when I first saw them at one, then they kept coming back, and then they stayed till like six.

Thankfully I didn't hear what he was saying about Mika..:mf_rosetinted:

Awww! :wub2:

His concern for his fans...that really touches me...:)

Yeah me too!!! It's so sweet because he genuinly does care. When he asked us what we were going to do I really wanted to be like "oh I don't know it's really bad out there, I don't know where to go until the next concert"

Lol maybe he would've adopted me and my cousins for the day...

But I just said "oh don't worry about us we'll find something to do till the concert"

Grr...dumb me

Aw he's so considerate :wub2:

I don't know how to drive and I would never manage to drive that much even if I could :roftl:

Lol...yeah, it's a good thing I like driving. Although it's not fun when you haven't had any sleep.

Yeah me too!!! It's so sweet because he genuinly does care. When he asked us what we were going to do I really wanted to be like "oh I don't know it's really bad out there, I don't know where to go until the next concert"

Lol maybe he would've adopted me and my cousins for the day...

But I just said "oh don't worry about us we'll find something to do till the concert"

Grr...dumb me

LOL!!

Can you imagine that?!

Gee, I don't know what I'd do..

Even though it was really odd, I always imagined that when I met him I'd be so nervous I wouldn't be able to speak, but I guess the adrenalyne(butchered that spelling..) and determination to meet him and give him my gift had me going so I was calm and collective.

LOL!!

Can you imagine that?!

Gee, I don't know what I'd do..

Even though it was really odd, I always imagined that when I met him I'd be so nervous I wouldn't be able to speak, but I guess the adrenalyne(butchered that spelling..) and determination to meet him and give him my gift had me going so I was calm and collective.

Good for you. I had him in front of me and was speechless. Ididn't know what to say. He just look at me and smile. I feel horrible now.

Good for you. I had him in front of me and was speechless. Ididn't know what to say. He just look at me and smile. I feel horrible now.

AWW, don't feel horrible! I'm sure he's used to it.

:roftl:

And maybe next time you'll warm up!

And I'll freak out. xD

Gosh...I probably talked to him for no more than two minutes but it felt like a beautiful century passed..

AWW, don't feel horrible! I'm sure he's used to it.

:roftl:

And maybe next time you'll warm up!

And I'll freak out. xD

Gosh...I probably talked to him for no more than two minutes but it felt like a beautiful century passed..

I hope I get another chance.

I have been asking this question to everyone who went to GMA. By any chance do you know, where he was heading after NYC? He has like two more gigs for August and then no dates for September and October.

I hope I get another chance.

I have been asking this question to everyone who went to GMA. By any chance do you know, where he was heading after NYC? He has like two more gigs for August and then no dates for September and October.

He actually has lots of dates for October, all in Europe. We think he was

originally thinking of a US tour in September, but it doesn't look like that's

going to materialize at this point -- he needs a break!

There's a thread with all his tour dates that we know of here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3418

Keep an eye on that for updates!

dcdeb