GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeahhhh crazy, huh? Mika actually asked his assistant, Michelle, to do it, and since she knew Cynthia, she asked us to help. :)

I felt reallllyyy bad because some people were in groups, so we couldn't pick them (there were only 10 spots). At one point, Michelle was leading the 10 lucky people through the front doors, Cynthia was in the middle of them, & I was leading everyone up in the back. Once the 10 walked through the metal detector , I realized that about 5 other people were following me, because they thought they were picked. I felt so bad. I had to sort of put my hand out and tell them we already have 10. Then they said, "But Mika picked us!" ahhh man. If any of you are on this thread, then I'm realllyy sorry!

Oh... that's disheartening...sorry for those who didn't get in, and you for having to tell them they were'nt getting in,hope those managed to go to the free gig :biggrin2:

We didn't wait to long and as Samantha, Lu and Walter came towards us, we set off to the doors where the crowd was waiting.

It was extremely cold outside now, and the looks on everyones faces were of pure desperation. I really hoped that Mika's gesture would help them to feel a bit warmer inside. Always reminding myself that "this could be me".

So Naomi, Michelle and i split up into three groups. Somehow i got stuck in the middle of a huge group of people without security but i managed it well. I told everyone to " hold there horses because i had a limited amount of shirts and technically only the first 30 people in line were supposed to get one". Luckily we didn't get killed but we handed out way more shirts then we had expected. After which, Samantha, Lu and Walter headed back inside the studio leaving me, Naomi and Michelle to figure out which ten people could be so lucky as to be Mika's honored guest at the show today.

We were all getting pushed and shoved by the crowd who was paying us no attention at all. It just hit me that they had no idea what we were up to. Michelle turned to me and said, "Mika really want kids and or people who look very colorful, so lets decide." I was looking around and thought "Kids i can find, but everyone was looking very colorful. So as soon as we start things are going to get crazy". At first we saw a boy standing on a metal high rise that was keeping the rain out. He looked like he was having some serious trouble seeing in the studio even from that high up. Michelle asked him if he was alone but just then about 7 people popped out of nowhere (literally) and said they were with him. Michelle and I looked at each other and said, "sorry" and turned away. People started asking us what we were doing. "Were we letting people in or just looking for someone?" So Naomi started to explain while Michelle and i skimmed the crowd for potential candidates. Shortly after everyone started yelling at us, we found several random people in a clump all with different groups and seeming very desperate. We told them to follow us and started pointing out a few more people,mainly because we were due back inside and the whole process of checking them through security would take a bit of time in itself. It was around 7:58 and Mika was set to go on stage so we had to be quick.

We finally found ten people and pushed our way through the crowd to the security check point. Suddenly, we realized our group of ten became a group of 14. Naomi laughed and told them in a pleasant way that "we are only allowed to admit more then ten and that we all are very sorry".

Humm........security,security,security and now we, all ten guests included, were back in the studio just as Mika and the band were coming on stage. I put everyone in the corner i had found earlier and explained to them briefly about Mika's request and said, "you guys are so lucky , you have to be Mika's cheering squad, especially since he chose you". They were all like, "Omgs! we will be the best cheering squad ever" They were so siked i just wanted to stick around them. Michelle turned to me and said "great!, Thank you sooooo much and walked off toward backstage. The show was about to start and i was just as excited as the people next to me.

It was crazy because right when they said "cameras are rolling" Naomi and looked at each other and realized that in all our running around we left our cameras, boas and hats backstage in the security closet. Ahh, we were both giving each other that look of despair, we thought, "we can't cant miss this moment". But as Mika started singing Love Today, i looked over by the backstage door and realized that all of Mika's family (30 to be exact) and friends were now covering the wall right in front of the backstage entrance. I thought to myslef,"no why am i going to get through there before the song ends.

The crowd next to me started the cheering and singing along and my attention fell back on the stage where Mika was drawing his audience in with his usually amazing hip movements and vocal styling. At that moment i was in pure heaven. I was jumping and singing. I think i got a look from Mika like, "i thought you were one of them?", referring to the GMA crew. I just gave him a huge smile, attempted to wink :biggrin2: and kept right on singing. "Oh joy, Oh rapture" that explains what i felt in that moment. Suddenly any anxiety i anticipated in the moment of meeting Mika had been swept away. After Love today was over, i ran toward the backstage door, Naomi at my heels, sending "excuse me" and Thank you" through the crowd. As we made our way through all of Mika's friends and family, we started hearing small request like," oh, there you are are. Do you still have shirts left and can we get closer?" I just smiled and said "I don't have anymore shirt at the moment but if i see one i'll hold one for you. and I'm not sure if you can get closer but you can ask Samantha". One of Mika's Aunts i met earlier was right in front of the doors and said in joking manner, "you can't get through unless you get us shirts". I laughed and told her i would try very hard to find more and she could check back with me after the gig but my friend and i were in a hurry, which she quickly stepped aside and said something like "Next times going to cost you a shirt". :roftl: I couldn't help but thinking to myself, "friends and family should be able to get t-shirts anytime they wanted, shouldn't they? They were, after all "friend and family" of the artist. Oh well, I'm not that familiar with how the business works" and just let the thought pass.

So finally we had braved the crowd and were in the backstage area again. We knew by now the next song was about to start, so we ran as fast as we could to the security closet were a guard was looking quite forlorn. We rapped on the door for him to quickly let us in. All the excitement of recent events had just hit me like a wave. I didn't care anymore about being a VIP. I didn't care how if knew or found us out. I just wanted to be what i originally was, a Mikafan, nothing else mattered.

Today i realized that Mika really does care about us and really wants to meet us and is such a deep hearted person. I wanted to show him my full support. So we entered the security closet, i took off my fancy shirt and shoes, right in front of whoever was looking(i was wearing a tank top under my shirt). I hadn't noticed how many people we around backstage until someone said, "wow, whats gotten into you? " and another security guard (a women) said " we do have a dressing room if you need it. " I looked at both of them with the last bit of professionalism i could muster up and said," I'm sorry but theres a show i must get too." It was lame, i know, but i didn't care. I never wanted to receive a look from Mika again where he didn't know were i stood. I never wanted him pass me by thinking i was one of those snobby production folk, who don't care about anyone but ourselves. I thought,"never again" and started shaking my head to which Naomi grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the closet.

We were back through the door to the studio again passing through the crowd of Mika friends and family. Back toward the chosen ten and into place. Mika had just finished an interview with Sam and another lady from GMA. Everyone from that side of the room turned to look at us in a humorous way. We hadn't noticed at the time that we were the only ones dressed up this much for the show. Security guards that we were friends with earlier started to give us suspicious looks, but we didn't care, we were ready to have a good time. Mika glanced over at us along with Mikey, Cherisse and Luke who was giving us a huge grin. Naturally big sheepish grins appeared on our faces as Big Girl had just begun. Oh my gosh, the amount of stares from the producers had given me a heat wave. Naomi and i stared to dance so vigorously that the other Mikafans were looking a bit afraid but humorous as well. I felt reckless abandon, nothing could have giving me more joy, especially since Luke had decided that we were his new audience of choice. He stared at us through Big girl and lollipop at which we had moved near the from of the stage. I jumped more than i ever had in my life but it wasn't tiring at all, it was refreshing. Now i understood why Mika jumps and goes crazy on stage like he does so endless and effortlessly. This was the best feeling in the world. We kept getting smiles and looks form the band. Mika on the other hand was still giving us that look, as if he didn't believe us, he didn't want to believe that we were in fact Mikafans and were in fact, cheering, not out of force but out of pure admiration. I just ignored it. I was having the time of my life and not even "Mika" himself could stop me.

Cynthia,

Thank you so much for taking the time and tell us your experience. I write so well that you just brought me back to GMA. I can't wait for the next part. Please tell me if you met mika. I can't wait.

Wow,i had a lot of mistakes in that. Sorry to all those who had to read the unedited version. *starting on part 6* Thinks to self, "must finish today".

Please do!

Who knew all this was going on while i was standing in line?:shocked:

I feel like i'm back at GMA when i read you reports.:naughty::bleh:

The suspense is killing me.

Did u meet him or not?:biggrin2:

Wow,i had a lot of mistakes in that. Sorry to all those who had to read the unedited version. *starting on part 6* Thinks to self, "must finish today".

Go Cynthia go!! Thanks.... go steady on your hands :biggrin2:

cynthia even if you planned it , wasn't turned out so well. it's so great what you just lived. i guess you're in the nineth cloud . i can hardly wait for you to come with more episodes. we are like in desperate mika's wifes. thanks girls.

I have to back track a little, sorry.

In between Big Girl and Lollipop Mika go over to each side of the stage signing autographs/posters and chatting with the fans. At one point, the ten i was with was like, "Ahh, Mika please come over here and Why isn't he coming over here?" I told them to yell "Mika, you chose me! " Hahah. I thought that might get his attention. So they all started yelling "MIKA YOU CHOSE ME. MIKA YOU CHOOSE US " in unison. Mika was in the middle of signing something when he looked over with a huge grin and even a surprise expression on his face. He quickly skimmed the group next to me saw me and turned away back to signing more autographs. W e were all so sure Mika was coming over to us next but as he finished he went back to the stage and started telling Sam that he was going to do Lollipop. At first we all were a bit sad. I on the other hand thought I had made Mika change his mind about coming over. I on the other hand, was getting quite suspicious looks from him and he seemed to assume that i was in fact part of GMA and maybe even this group of people was apart of a ploy of some sort. (Yes, this is really how i felt)

But as lollipop started i was back on cloud nine. i was really hoping i was wrong and that these lucky people would be able to get a chance to meet with Mika.

I'm now fast forwarding to where i left off in part 5.

Shortly after Mika finish he Sam tried to make his closing statements but Mika ask him for the microphone, which got everyone quite stunned. All the faces of Mikafans were riddled with pure anticipation. Mika asked the sound guys "can the people outside here me?" they looked shocked but said nothing. He asked again, "can the people outside here me? but know to Sam since he was standing in front of the stage. Ray ran over to the sound guys and told chatted a bit and them shook his head in Mika's direction. Mika turned toward the crowd outside that was pressed up again the window now, "can you guys hear me? " No one shock there heads. They obviously couldn't hear him. So the sounds guys started turning the volume up and said, "they can hear you know". He asked the crowd again, "can you all hear me now?" One person shook their head yes but the rest made motions to say "very little". Mika looked very sad now and looked at Ray who guestured to the sound guy to turn it up more. Finally he asked the crowd outside again and they all started to cheer. He then turned to the camera and said " I'm throwing a free concert later today around 2pm at the Highline Ballroom. I'm inviting you all to come and I'm really sorry about those of you who had to waiting in the rain". Everyone went quiet, he then mentioned that he would post information on his website Mikasounds and on his Myspace page and encouraged everyone check in a few hours for more information.

Sam took the mic again and made his closing remarks for the show, stating that "Mika was now throwing a free concert later today and that everyone should check the GMA website and Mika's website for more information". I was in such amazement that i didn't notice that Mika had just strode over the the group next tome and started talking with them and signing autographs. I think Naomi spotted him first as it was only a few people between us and him. i remember coming out of a daze and then being shocked at how close he was. I was like, " oh crap. i must look like an idiot space out here". So we waited and as Mika finished with a few people in front of us, He looked up directly at me and i tired to ask him for an autograph (which i don't think he heard me) and looked at Naomi and i with a seriously confused, straight faced look and turned away. I don't know it was due to the fact that maybe more fans on the other side of him were calling him or if it was just because of nerves because he did seem like he was a bit scared of us, but at that very moment i just turned to Naomi gave her a look of confusion and said let go find the band. Low and behold a few steps away Cherisse and Mikey were talking to a girl and just getting off the stage. They greeted us with huge small and compliments on our outfits. We took a picture with them and Cherisse turned o me and said, " I know you! ". I was like "wow! yeah, you excepted me as a friend on facebook!" She said, "Cynthia, right?" I was so happy.:biggrin2: She told me that she was sorry for not writing back because she was so busy and between breaks she likes to hangout with her family. She also told me she reads all my messages and that she knew she recognized me when she first came in earlier. Mikey said he recognized me from myspace as well and hung around a little while longer as Cherisse and i talked, then after awhile walked off backstage. Cherisse hung around for quite a bit more and we talked about various things. i nabbed an lollipop form one of the lollipop girls passing by and kept talking. I hadn't realized how much time had passed but Naomi interrupted me by saying to Cherisse., " we should let you go, we don't want to keep you form anything". I agreed and said sorry but Cherisse didn't look like she was in a hurry to leave. She stayed around while we took pictures together with the lollipop girls and finally said she was going to go.

After that i saw Mika existing the room right behind Cherisse but by the time i got into the backstage are someone was talking to him and security was moving people away to so he could get on the elevator. i came up behind him and asked if i could give him some gifts. He just looked at me as the security became inpatient of waiting for the elevator and pushed him and a some of his management through a side door and up a stairway all the while telling me that i had to use the elevator.

I turned around and to my surprise Naomi was no where in site. the studio was being cleared out by security, almost everyone was gone except the people leaving out the back stage door. I thought, "i have to find Naomi". Mika's Aunt from earlier asked me if a had anymore shirt and for the first time i met Mika's 10year old cousin how sang with him on Lollipop and his younger brother Fortune, who looks nothing like Mika by the way. He's a lot fatter almost as talk if not taller then Mika and looks very American. His cousin, who name escapes me now was giving me this cute speech about how nice she thinks i am and how she really needs a shirt from me. Once again that thought came into my head about "why Mika's family couldn't get a shirt from Mika just as easily as opposed to asking me?" But i let this thought pass again, as i was still in a daze and worried I'd lose Naomi completely. So i quickly went to the security closet and grabbed the last few shirts that i left there when i came to change earlier and passed them out to the small group of family members who were now crowding around me. once i was finished, i grabbed the gift box and bag that Naomi and I had toted all the way from Atlanta for Mika, waved goodbye to his family, who were now eying my gifts and strode across the, now mostly empty studio to find out where Naomi had gone.

i found Naomi by the glass door talking to a few fans and Samantha Green. Samantha turned to me and asked me if i could do her one last favor and get some official information about the gig earlier and pass it out to the fan who were waiting outside. She said the so many people were asking her and she had no idea what to tell them. I told her i was going upstairs and would try to get some official information to the fans when i got back.

Continuation of a very long part 6

This is where you (meaning those who i promised an autograph) will kill me and probably stop reading my report. But trust me there is another half of the story that you might want to read before totally giving up.

I was in such a hurry passing out the shirts to Mika's family and getting the ifts to look for Naomi that i hadn't noticed that when Nomai and i left Samantha and headed for the stairwell where I'd just seen Mika enter, i had forgot to grab the bag of t-shirts and the clipboard i was supposed to get autographed for the MFC members. i hadn't realized that i had been holding it all day under the list of MFC members on the VIP list and when i was asked to sort the shirts Samantha had taken it off the stage and put it in the security closet with the shirts and gifts i had.

Once we made it to the second floor we opened the door to see ray and a bunch of other black shirted men kneeling down by the elevator and just chilling and talking. i made eye contact with Ray and asked him if i could met with Mika and give him a few gifts. I believe by this time Ray was fully aware that i was not some professional VIP escort but a pure blooded Mikafan. Especially since Naomi and i were still dressed in Mika shirts, crazy hats and boas and completely out of breath. he still gave me that same smile from earlier and said, "sure!" He along with the other guys tried to give us directions as to where Mika's dressing room was located and went back to talking. So we passed through another hallway which turned into another studio and and then again into another long white hallway. After walking down this hallway for so long we started to ask passer byers where we could find Mika. All of them kept telling us at the end of the hallway last door on the left. I was thinking, "when the heck will this hallway going to end?" but before i could finish this thought, we turned another corner and spotted Lu the security guard waiting outside a room along with Mik'a manager Nadia.

All the anticipation i thought i had gotten rid of earlier had just come sweeping back, like a heat wave over me. i was trying to stay calm, especially since Lu was now giving us more of a mixed disappointed look. I guess,because i didn't look at Naomi that she was feeling these same way because when we both approached him we asked at the same time and in an apprehensive voice if we could give Mika our gifts. Lu looked at us and said"yes, but he has an 11 o clock appointment so you have to be quick. After that we approached the door way of Mika's dressing room and all my sense went numb. Mika saw holding the gifts and was suddenly distracted by our present and kept taking glances up at us in between what seemed to be an intense conversation with a man who face wasn't familiar to me at all.

I tried not to stare and looked to where i though Naomi was standing at my side and was a bit shocked to find that she was more behind me then next tome. Mikey came from the room right net door and met my gaze. I said something to him which i can't remember and gave him a high five which he laughed at. Somehow his presents seemed to calm be down a lot, which i hoped was enough to allowed me to have a normal meeting with Mika. But to my surprise as i face forward again o was met my a very tall very illuminated expression from Mika who said,"hello" and looked at my Box with wide eyes while removing it from my grasp. i was in complete shock again and all my calm was gone. While striding off to set the box on the dress room mantel he said to us,"come in" with his back turned. The way he was eying the box and handling it was so child like, i almost wanted to laugh and say," that is really cute" but for the sake of not being misunderstood i forgo-ed the notion. I felt a little more calm after this. i noticed that Naomi and i both realized that we had forgotten the autographs downstairs and were deciding which one of us were going to go get it. Lu was reminding us of the time again and then we thought better of it. it was a long way back down stairs , by the time we went back Mika would be gone. So i tried to be slick and as Mika is he didn't mind us going to get them but noticed that he wasn't listening to a thing we were saying. he had removed the top of the box and picked up the note that was laying on to of the gifts and was intently reading it so quite we realized that we might actually be disturbing him. i quickly said,'Oh I'm sorry were disturbing him while he's reading", just as that man with the unfamiliar face came into view the letter Mika was reading. after a few more seconds of silence and apparently not reading the whole letter (because it was two pages) but reading the entirely of the first page ,he gently placed the note on top of the box top and started to pull various contents out of it. At the first gift which was a Shirt i had spent the last to months painting for him he replied,"WOW!" i asked him is he remembered the shirt i gave him in Atlanta and she looked up at me and said with a huge smile and wide eyed,"yeah , i still have it!' I kind did a weird movement and laugh and looked up to see him stride right past me to the doorway and started saying, 'look, look" to get people in the hallways attention and held up the back of the shirt which had the most detail and said "ATLANTA!!" with a bit of a giggle. The voices from out in the hallway were of amazement and "oohs and "awes", someone even said,"i want one!" Then he looked at the shirt again and strode right past me and put the shirt on the note and dug back into the box.(i keep saying "strode right pass me" because even though we were interacting i still felt like if i wasn't their , he'd still be just as happy. Don't ask me why, but believe it or not it wasn't a good feeling. You have to ask Naomi what she felt)

He then saw the Simpson's movies soundtrack which i had chosen for him and said in a excited voice with a touch of coincidence," i was about to buy this on itunes yesterday but i thought "nope". I was totally excited and i needed someone to confer with so i started to saying to Naomi," see , see" which I'm sure Naomi didn't know what i was talking about. It goes back to that feeling i had in part 1 where you just know something but you can't explain it and when your right its amazing and a bit frightening.

Just not get too much into this part He next saw Naomi's gift of tiny claymation Billy Brown and Chew Chew and was really intrigued by them. There was a moment when Naomi had asked him him if he knew what Chew Chew was holding and we all including Mika's manager Nadia who had come in at one point to see what was going on. it took us all awhile to figure it out but at the last possible moment Mika yells, 'his tail?" which everyone looked relieved ,even me because Naomi had asked me this before and told me the answer but i still couldn't remember what it was at the time. i was going to say ,"lollipop? " but good thing i didn't because that would have been embarrassing.

Sorry i have way to much to say at this time and I've already sent over four hour rehashing this experience. truth is i'm feeling a little depressed reliving this part so I'm going to take a long break but i will finish today,ok? :thumb_yello:

Sorry about the mistakes. I'm way too tired to change them right now but if you can get through it, then i'll be satisfied.

Continuation of a very long part 6

This is where you (meaning those who i promised an autograph) will kill me and probably stop reading my report. But trust me there is another half of the story that you might want to read before totally giving up.

I was in such a hurry passing out the shirts to Mika's family and getting the ifts to look for Naomi that i hadn't noticed that when Nomai and i left Samantha and headed for the stairwell where I'd just seen Mika enter, i had forgot to grab the bag of t-shirts and the clipboard i was supposed to get autographed for the MFC members. i hadn't realized that i had been holding it all day under the list of MFC members on the VIP list and when i was asked to sort the shirts Samantha had taken it off the stage and put it in the security closet with the shirts and gifts i had.

Once we made it to the second floor we opened the door to see ray and a bunch of other black shirted men kneeling down by the elevator and just chilling and talking. i made eye contact with Ray and asked him if i could met with Mika and give him a few gifts. I believe by this time Ray was fully aware that i was not some professional VIP escort but a pure blooded Mikafan. Especially since Naomi and i were still dressed in Mika shirts, crazy hats and boas and completely out of breath. he still gave me that same smile from earlier and said, "sure!" He along with the other guys tried to give us directions as to where Mika's dressing room was located and went back to talking. So we passed through another hallway which turned into another studio and and then again into another long white hallway. After walking down this hallway for so long we started to ask passer byers where we could find Mika. All of them kept telling us at the end of the hallway last door on the left. I was thinking, "when the heck will this hallway going to end?" but before i could finish this thought, we turned another corner and spotted Lu the security guard waiting outside a room along with Mik'a manager Nadia.

All the anticipation i thought i had gotten rid of earlier had just come sweeping back, like a heat wave over me. i was trying to stay calm, especially since Lu was now giving us more of a mixed disappointed look. I guess,because i didn't look at Naomi that she was feeling these same way because when we both approached him we asked at the same time and in an apprehensive voice if we could give Mika our gifts. Lu looked at us and said"yes, but he has an 11 o clock appointment so you have to be quick. After that we approached the door way of Mika's dressing room and all my sense went numb. Mika saw holding the gifts and was suddenly distracted by our present and kept taking glances up at us in between what seemed to be an intense conversation with a man who face wasn't familiar to me at all.

I tried not to stare and looked to where i though Naomi was standing at my side and was a bit shocked to find that she was more behind me then next tome. Mikey came from the room right net door and met my gaze. I said something to him which i can't remember and gave him a high five which he laughed at. Somehow his presents seemed to calm be down a lot, which i hoped was enough to allowed me to have a normal meeting with Mika. But to my surprise as i face forward again o was met my a very tall very illuminated expression from Mika who said,"hello" and looked at my Box with wide eyes while removing it from my grasp. i was in complete shock again and all my calm was gone. While striding off to set the box on the dress room mantel he said to us,"come in" with his back turned. The way he was eying the box and handling it was so child like, i almost wanted to laugh and say," that is really cute" but for the sake of not being misunderstood i forgo-ed the notion. I felt a little more calm after this. i noticed that Naomi and i both realized that we had forgotten the autographs downstairs and were deciding which one of us were going to go get it. Lu was reminding us of the time again and then we thought better of it. it was a long way back down stairs , by the time we went back Mika would be gone. So i tried to be slick and as Mika is he didn't mind us going to get them but noticed that he wasn't listening to a thing we were saying. he had removed the top of the box and picked up the note that was laying on to of the gifts and was intently reading it so quite we realized that we might actually be disturbing him. i quickly said,'Oh I'm sorry were disturbing him while he's reading", just as that man with the unfamiliar face came into view the letter Mika was reading. after a few more seconds of silence and apparently not reading the whole letter (because it was two pages) but reading the entirely of the first page ,he gently placed the note on top of the box top and started to pull various contents out of it. At the first gift which was a Shirt i had spent the last to months painting for him he replied,"WOW!" i asked him is he remembered the shirt i gave him in Atlanta and she looked up at me and said with a huge smile and wide eyed,"yeah , i still have it!' I kind did a weird movement and laugh and looked up to see him stride right past me to the doorway and started saying, 'look, look" to get people in the hallways attention and held up the back of the shirt which had the most detail and said "ATLANTA!!" with a bit of a giggle. The voices from out in the hallway were of amazement and "oohs and "awes", someone even said,"i want one!" Then he looked at the shirt again and strode right past me and put the shirt on the note and dug back into the box.(i keep saying "strode right pass me" because even though we were interacting i still felt like if i wasn't their , he'd still be just as happy. Don't ask me why, but believe it or not it wasn't a good feeling. You have to ask Naomi what she felt)

He then saw the Simpson's movies soundtrack which i had chosen for him and said in a excited voice with a touch of coincidence," i was about to buy this on itunes yesterday but i thought "nope". I was totally excited and i needed someone to confer with so i started to saying to Naomi," see , see" which I'm sure Naomi didn't know what i was talking about. It goes back to that feeling i had in part 1 where you just know something but you can't explain it and when your right its amazing and a bit frightening.

Just not get too much into this part He next saw Naomi's gift of tiny claymation Billy Brown and Chew Chew and was really intrigued by them. There was a moment when Naomi had asked him him if he knew what Chew Chew was holding and we all including Mika's manager Nadia who had come in at one point to see what was going on. it took us all awhile to figure it out but at the last possible moment Mika yells, 'his tail?" which everyone looked relieved ,even me because Naomi had asked me this before and told me the answer but i still couldn't remember what it was at the time. i was going to say ,"lollipop? " but good thing i didn't because that would have been embarrassing.

Sorry i have way to much to say at this time and I've already sent over four hour rehashing this experience. truth is i'm feeling a little depressed reliving this part so I'm going to take a long break but i will finish today,ok? :thumb_yello:

Sorry about the mistakes. I'm way too tired to change them right now but if you can get through it, then i'll be satisfied.

omg!!!i saw u on TV!!!!!!they zoomed in on u!