GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cynthia, you are amazing. You could really do this professionally. You have the people skills and you exhibited such confidence throughout this incredible experience. You also have the skills to be a private investigator. You got through a line of security people who started looking up to you. I have a second cousin who is a private investigator. I felt like I was reading a manuscript for a book. Did you ever get the shirts? Are they the ones you mentioned through PM's? Anyway, you had a priceless experience. Good for you.

Did anyone wait outside after the 2cd gig to see if he came out?

I was going to but my cousins were all really tired, wet, and cold so we didn't

It looked like his family and friends were eating. He may have joined them. As he said, there is always food around with his family. Maybe not only when they are home. I'm not sure, though.

Haha, I know! Reading Cynthia's posts is like reading a play or a story! I love how she just happened to be dropped off backstage and somehow walked right on in before security started getting overly careful, and ended up managing everything, and having Mika's people depend on her to get them in!

--Jack

well i hope there will be a part 4....i am feeling like i have been left on a cliff hanger :biggrin2:

Me too, I am dying for Part 4. What a great story, Cynthia, thanks for sharing so much already. And the pics of you and your friend are wonderful....I saw you dancing on GMA and thought you must be MFC....but didn't know you were the head of security :biggrin2::roftl:

*patiently, patiently waiting*:bleh:

Did anyone wait outside after the 2cd gig to see if he came out?

I was going to but my cousins were all really tired, wet, and cold so we didn't

I could's go to both gigs, but I was dying to see MIKA. So about 3:30 pm I came to the place of his second performance and saw about 30 pleaple still waiting for him to come out. I met a very nice lady from Long Island-she brought her grandaughters to the City for both gigs. I invited them to join MFC, and she told me she will, because she was soooo in love with Mika :) Just before 4 pm he came out!!!! Gorgeous and kind, as always. I didn't have a camera, or anything for him to sign, so I just watched him to talk to his fans and sign their stuff. Well, I took few pics with my phone, but pictures are not so great. I tried to ask him if he's comming back any time soon, but he didn't hear me. Who was the big guy with yellow hear? He rushed Mika to the van and wasn't happy about fans taking pictures with Mika. We waved him googbye and hope to see him soon.

Cynthia, your story is great, reading it, I had a feeling that I was there, too :biggrin2: Can't wait till part 4 :thumb_yello:

i hope mika doesn't go back to nyc soon.. sorry new yorkers

i just think he needs to go to different places.. it's hard for people who don't have any concerts that they can go to (me :naughty) some people haven't even gotten to see him yet and i've only gotten to see him once and i REALLLLLLLLLY want to see him again and meet him sorry i'm such a complainer :blush-anim-cl: totally off subject

can't wait for part 4 :bleh:

i hope mika doesn't go back to nyc soon.. sorry new yorkers

i just think he needs to go to different places.. it's hard for people who don't have any concerts that they can go to (me :naughty) some people haven't even gotten to see him yet and i've only gotten to see him once and i REALLLLLLLLLY want to see him again and meet him sorry i'm such a complainer :blush-anim-cl: totally off subject

can't wait for part 4 :bleh:

i know he should come to boston,MA!!!!im begging begging begging u mika!!!!!!pleez!pleez!pleez!*puppy dog face*:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

I LOVE HIM

That was an amazing experience... I have my own story to tell lol... so I'll let you all know when I post my blog... we just got back from NYC today... and I'm in love with the city!

I have pics (blurry...wrong function:blink: ) and vids... some of him actually looking into my camera!!! I don't know if you guys remember when he stuck his tongue out at us, but it looked like he was doing it in my direction lol... probably because I was like this :mf_lustslow: the whole time!

and than the surprise gig! amazingly beautiful... I cried when he sang "everybody's talking..." and he may have seen me lol... I was in front:wink2:

its so funny everything that could hav went wrong the gma day went wrong for me and my friends. We were at bryant park stead of the studio so we were late, couldnt get in with the vip thing, didnt get a shirt or anything, and i got sick so i couldnt go to the second gig but it was still like the BEST day of my life cuz at least i got to c him 1st time in person even if it was through a window haha

i want the rest of cynthias story too its AMAziNG:mf_lustslow:

I LOVE HIM

That was an amazing experience... I have my own story to tell lol... so I'll let you all know when I post my blog... we just got back from NYC today... and I'm in love with the city!

I have pics (blurry...wrong function:blink: ) and vids... some of him actually looking into my camera!!! I don't know if you guys remember when he stuck his tongue out at us, but it looked like he was doing it in my direction lol... probably because I was like this :mf_lustslow: the whole time!

and than the surprise gig! amazingly beautiful... I cried when he sang "everybody's talking..." and he may have seen me lol... I was in front:wink2:

I'm pretty sure you were RIGHT behind me at GMA, I recognized your right away....that's not creepy or anything. Was that your first time in the city?