You are helping me ... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Actually its a really interesting .....

<sits back and watches>

So when are you going to answer your own question eh? :bleh:

You are helping me ... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Actually its a really interesting .....

<sits back and watches>

are you trying to work us out?? :blink:

lol, i am only joking, it is actually really weird how everyone's going for personality though isn't it!!

PERSONALITY! Imagine having a partner that was boring with none or little personality! It'd be like walking around with a statue! :roftl:

Hey, my avatar has LOTS of personality, I'll have you know!!

:naughty:

OK OK

For me personality , good looking helps too :wink2: , but I would hate to be with someone who was stunning but was selfish a liar and bored me for example , also some one can be quite "plain" and you can fall in love with them cause they have a great personality

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hey Freddie Loving your Avvy

Personality every time! (apart from MIKA as he has both!!!!)

Been there! Done That! With the looks thing!

Nothing worse than fighting for the mirror or the bathroom on a morning then all your expensive products go missing!!

MIKA has already said that he is quick on a morning and uses hotel (probably Molton Brown!) shampoo so he ticks every box again!!

xxx

Well i'm not exactly shallow but if there are two guys. One has an amazing personality but really really really (as in to the extent of people pointing from across the street) bad looks but the other had a pretty great personality and is good looking...i'll probably go for looks....

Oh and by good looking i mean naturally charismatic..not the kind who spends about 2 hours in front of a mirroe every morning

Great looks is a good bonus...but it goes about personality:D

I completely agree with this statement!!! How come I could be with someone who's good-looking but in fact is a real a**hole? :wink2:

Hmmm, however good looks influence people a lot...maybe a bit too much...

And we cannot forget the fact that everyone would define "good looks" in a different way...What does "good-looking" really mean???? :blink:

MIKA has already said that he is quick on a morning and uses hotel (probably Molton Brown!) shampoo so he ticks every box again!!

xxx

I'm totally not buying that. Mika's hair alone is reason for me to be sceptic about his statement. I bet he spends aaaaages getting his curls just right!

Hey Freddie Loving your Avvy

Personality every time! (apart from MIKA as he has both!!!!)

Been there! Done That! With the looks thing!

Nothing worse than fighting for the mirror or the bathroom on a morning then all your expensive products go missing!!

xxx

daisylou, your posts always cheer me up, you write them with such jist, there are bubbly and full of personality!!!

I agree with everything you say, though i do think mika looks after his looks a little....though he does sport the rough and ready look

and with looks on men, i tend to stay clear of the really handsome men, usually they not only know it, but they play on it too...to come to think of it..

I have often wondered how comes that a gorgeous looking person walks around with a 'plain' looking companion....so it must be personality that has drawn them together....

Well if your talking first meeting, its looks hands down.

But for long term I guess i would go for personality (And hope I could earn enough for plastic surgery):roftl:

just looking at how much you have posted....you are already mildly addicted, hehe (big girl watch out!!!)

so a mixture of both, hehe....

I would like to be physically attracted to someone but that's not enough to make a relationship last. Personality is what makes me want to spend time with the person.

just looking at how much you have posted....you are already mildly addicted, hehe (big girl watch out!!!)

so a mixture of both, hehe....

MILDLY? HAHA.

I can't get off here, but its not because I fancy Mika.......

Or maybe.......:naughty:

MILDLY? HAHA.

I can't get off here, but its not because I fancy Mika.......

Or maybe.......:naughty:

hehe....big girl really needs to take care of you.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh

but I know the feeling of this mikamagic addiction....

bu the way...I think you are brave ...to put up with all us females...just like freds....