Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

I have a confession to make. I ate a chocolate I wasn't allowed to eat.:blink::blink: I can already hear the devil calling me:boxed:

Hello Nicole, are you sure its the devil and not your conscience talking.:roftl:

How are you my lovely? Still in love with John Terry or have you found someone better?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh I sold my prince tickets :thumbdown: damn , cant do birmingham .. well I can but it would be insane to do anymore :shocked:

<I confess Im insane>

I have tickets for the Apollo as well but don't think I can make that one.

Its a shame you aren't coming to Birmingham as it would be nice to see you again.

Hello Nicole, are you sure its the devil and not your conscience talking.:roftl:

How are you my lovely? Still in love with John Terry or have you found someone better?

No, no....it's the devil:boxed:

I am fine though:wink2: John Terry is history ;) But I haven't found anyone better though:naughty:

How are you Markie Mark Mark? :)

• 2 months later...

About time to bring this one back up I think :wink2:

HJ has assured me he is going to come on later (I think last nights gig has fired him up again! :roftl: ) so lets give him some confessions to answer!

HJ met Mika for the first time last night and Mika told him that he has read this thread and thinks it is really funny! Oh, and he got the confessions booth at Somerset House!!

Yeah.. the confession booth is back!!! :woot_jump:

Now I really hope that HJ is coming after it, but thanks for digging it up, Big Girl..:huglove:

Okay.. I have a confession but it is actually more for you than for HJ..:blink:

I stole your name to use it on the German MFC..:blush-anim-cl:

HJ has assured me he is going to come on later (I think last nights gig has fired him up again! :roftl: ) so lets give him some confessions to answer!

HJ met Mika for the first time last night and Mika told him that he has read this thread and thinks it is really funny! Oh, and he got the confessions booth at Somerset House!!

Ooooh i best think of something to confess tonight then, there must be something *thinks real hard*

Glad to hear Mika got the confessions booth:thumb_yello: didnt security think HJ was a real Vicar? :naughty:

Really?! :biggrin2:

That's greaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!

Really?! :biggrin2:

That's greaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!

My confession are:

First: I tried to steal Ingrid's job as Freddie's manager

Second: I tried to organize have a love affair with Alice (Ingrid and Mica's son) for my old days. And nooooooooo! I don't feel ashamed for that!!! :sneaky2:

now that IS a sin. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

oh it's all coming out now isn't it

Yes, it's been a while since we could confess, so, now everything comes out at once..:tears:

To be honest.. there is another one..:shocked:

During the Munich gig, Mika wasn't the only man that had my attention..:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah.. the confession booth is back!!! :woot_jump:

Now I really hope that HJ is coming after it, but thanks for digging it up, Big Girl..:huglove:

Okay.. I have a confession but it is actually more for you than for HJ..:blink:

I stole your name to use it on the German MFC..:blush-anim-cl:

LOL, Hi sister, well I don't think that is a problem. How is everything? I should get a bit more free time for a bit so hope to chat lots.:thumb_yello:

HJ:mf_popeanim:

Ooooh i best think of something to confess tonight then, there must be something *thinks real hard*

Glad to hear Mika got the confessions booth:thumb_yello: didnt security think HJ was a real Vicar? :naughty:

He said he liked it and the forum when I met him at Birmingham last Thursday.:thumb_yello: Unfortunately that was the only one I could go to this year due to other obligations (although people seem to be seeing me all over the place:shocked: ) The security at Somerset House thought I was for real, but it help when going to the Lavatory:naughty: :naughty:

My confession are:

First: I tried to steal Ingrid's job as Freddie's manager

Second: I tried to organize have a love affair with Alice (Ingrid and Mica's son) for my old days. And nooooooooo! I don't feel ashamed for that!!! :sneaky2:

Ok, bear with me. I have to catch up, so I will do my best:wink2:

First: How? Why? and what exactly does being Freddies manager entail?

Second::cool: Well as long as you are happy:wink2:

Yes, it's been a while since we could confess, so, now everything comes out at once..:tears:

To be honest.. there is another one..:shocked:

During the Munich gig, Mika wasn't the only man that had my attention..:blush-anim-cl:

OMM, well I hope at least 70% of it was.:naughty: