The Holy Temple of Mika (WARNING: contains religious references)

I had a ticket for the concert as well , shame I would liked to have gone .. too much on

Hi, its me now! Which one Freddie?, we are going in September. Mark has been waiting 20 years to see Prince (or so he keeps telling me :wink2::naughty: ) Although now he is worried it won't be as good as Mika :roftl:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sister IngievV your devotion was never in question:wink2: Only my own, but I have seen the rainbow and now I am reborn brighter and stronger than ever.:naughty:

Thank you father for your trust in me. But to remember not to betray the Big M:thumb_yello: :blink::shocked:

Thank you father for your trust in me. But to remember not to betray the Big M:thumb_yello: :blink::shocked:

The Big M is my life child (no really, I don't do much else at the moment:naughty: ) So I would never betray him:wink2:

Maybe thats how he hits the high notes:shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :lmfao::roftl::lmao:

*can't breathe nor talk and has a bellyache caused by violent laughter*

Oh Father, may the Big M. bless you for your transcendental wisdom. So maybe it is not the Dark Hand of Boredom but the ...er....Helpful Hand of Success?:blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :lmfao::roftl::lmao:

*can't breathe nor talk and has a bellyache caused by violent laughter*

Oh Father, may the Big M. bless you for your transcendental wisdom. So maybe it is not the Dark Hand of Boredom but the ...er....Helpful Hand of Success?:blink:

That brings us all happiness

And we say it in rhyme.

Because our Mika is so fine.

Just wanna say that I've been actively propagating the name and the holy body of the Big M today. I brought the Love Today video at work and two of my collegues saw it for the first time and the song stuck for the rest of the day in their head! I may have converted two more person. :angel_not: