Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I'm so miserable today too :'(

I keep forgetting it's only 8 days till I see him again :|

You can't make either Brixton dates either?

Hi sweetie :wink2:

No, I can't make any more at all. I can't get anymore time off work and the only days I can do are Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Really wish I could've come to at least one London one as it would've been nice and easy to just catch the train down, and I love coming to London too.

Next time for def. though! I just need a date to look forward to! :roftl:

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they will do MM later in the show but actually I doubt it... Two Eurythmics covers in one show seems a bit overdone to me...

If he has measured the screams accompanying each song, then

Sweet Dreams will be the one to stay in :das::naughty:

Even in front row people are wondering why it's SD instead of MM. They didn't know that he played it in B'ham yesterday.

I sent a few messages out in which I asked them to ask Mika after the show why he changed it.

I'm not complaining... :mf_rosetinted:

Hi sweetie :wink2:

No, I can't make any more at all. I can't get anymore time off work and the only days I can do are Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Really wish I could've come to at least one London one as it would've been nice and easy to just catch the train down, and I love coming to London too.

Next time for def. though! I just need a date to look forward to! :roftl:

Well he does have a habit of announcing new dates as soon as the old ones are through...(and usually at times when I have no money) so fingers crossed for the next month or 2! (Probably just wishful thinking....)

Oh I have a pic for you by the way

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/jen2004/IMG_1782.jpg

Hahahhahaa

(Sorry, none of that was on topic! - Back to Doncaster!)

Should be almost finished now right?

*waits patiently for reports*

Maybe they will do MM later in the show but actually I doubt it... Two Eurythmics covers in one show seems a bit overdone to me...

I wonder if a decision against MM can be equated with a decision against the co-performer. :blink: *just wondering*

I wonder if a decision against MM can be equated with a decision against the co-performer. :blink: *just wondering*

I shouldn't think so. I rather guess he may like to change (last tour was more various when it came to covers) and he probably knows well what a success SD has always been on stage. he felt like playing safe.. :bleh:

I shouldn't think so. I rather guess he may like to change (last tour was more various when it came to covers) and he probably knows well what a success SD has always been on stage. he felt like playing safe.. :bleh:

You're probably right. Just stumbled over the 'playing safe' hahah, this is not exactly a term I'd use in the SD context :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

oh

this is a good question.

i loved saranyade very much as i think she helps mika in singing, and he can keep his voice safe...

but yes, she def jumps too much in front of mika+cherisse and shirtless mika...this is NOT fair! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :wink2::roftl:

oh

this is a good question.

i loved saranyade very much as i think she helps mika in singing, and he can keep his voice safe...

but yes, she def jumps too much in front of mika+cherisse and shirtless mika...this is NOT fair! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :wink2::roftl:

The number of photos of Mika that have her half on ... or an arm... or some of her dress or something. I have nothing against her as a backing singer...as long as she's exactly that - in the back!

oh

this is a good question.

I have to say though, her,um..... bouncing around kept HJ amused for a while :naughty::roftl: