Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I think the MFC'rs are quite used to queues, and the front row rush,

but its more the mobbing afterwards that I think may be the problem!!

was just talking to babs again and it sounds totally NUTS there!!!

she sounds like shes lost the will to live:boxed:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..I've made a mess with pms, I thought I've said I couldn't afford also this concert...DON'T SEARCH ME IN LONDON COZ I'M STILL IN BOLOGNA!:blush-anim-cl:

oh ok, so yr not in london, i can tell poor babs to stop looking for you then cos shes been walking up and down the Q 4 an hour:wink2:

That is something I better not read before going to London... :boxed:

i know, shes very tired but like wendi said she'll b fine when she gets in but shes aiming for the back:blink: its hard work doing so many gigs, i was the same in donny!!

look 4ward to meeting u on the 4th blue...

at least it'll b the last one for a long time so that should keep us going:thumb_yello:

yes pc is all better now, good old pc world:thumb_yello:

i have no idea wot has happened to greta, mayb she is just doing the other london ones now

Glad your PC's working again anyway.. :thumb_yello:

Tia I'm so sorry, it's late for re-sell your ticket? I was convinced to have sent you a pm days ago..:blink:

anyone can text bab and say we understand her point of view but we would sell our a...s to be there in her place tonight? :sneaky2:

When I saw there might be a ticket I momentarily wondered if

there was a flight to London very soon!! Silly Oldling - I would get

there after it had finished :boxed:

i know, shes very tired but like wendi said she'll b fine when she gets in but shes aiming for the back:blink: its hard work doing so many gigs, i was the same in donny!!

look 4ward to meeting u on the 4th blue...

at least it'll b the last one for a long time so that should keep us going:thumb_yello:

Looking forward to meeting you too Tia! Finally! :thumb_yello:

Well I think it's different indeed for the people who've done a few gigs in a row yet. They are all tired by now (with still 2 gigs to go after this one!) and I will come 'fresh' from Holland.

Oh well. Can't believe I'm going to a gig in Amsterdam tomorrow where the doors will open at 7 and my friend and me will meet up for a quick pizza dinner in town at 6. It's SO different from what is waiting for me on the Tuesday. :roftl: :roftl:

Yay!!! :woot_jump:

Does anyone know if the manager himself gave the book to Mika, or if the manager arranged for Suzy to give him the book? I'm dying to know his reaction...:punk:

I'm dying to know too! I hope she got to deliver it personally.........

Glad your PC's working again anyway.. :thumb_yello:

Tia I'm so sorry, it's late for re-sell your ticket? I was convinced to have sent you a pm days ago..:blink:

dont worry about it greta, these things happen. your safe thats all the matters!

Suzy handed Mika the book herself, and Andy interviewed her later about it. He told her that Mika is very impressed with it.

We are front row, and Caz and Sara say hello to everybody.

Suzy handed Mika the book herself, and Andy interviewed her later about it. He told her that Mika is very impressed with it.

Thanks Rose..:thumb_yello:

Hi Rose - hope you are refreshed after your night off.

Say Hi to Caz, Sara and all the others!! xxx