Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my ticket this morning. :biggrin2::toot:

I bought it on ebay and I'd like to know if it's a "real" ticket.

Can someone put a picture of the ticket? :wink2:

I know it's stupid but I want to be sure that I won't go to England for nothing. :naughty:

EDIT: I found the pic and everything seems ok :)

I got my Brixton tickets from there.

I got an email a little while ago saying there would be some delays but noting about not getting them.

Thank you for your answer. I'll tell her that.

She phoned to the manager of Carling Academy and he didn't know anything about that although gigandtours sent this e-mail: "your tickets are for collection at the venue box office on the date of the show from 19 hrs....

Please note the box office may close when the headinlining act's performance begins...."

Can someone tell me the difference between "standing" and "unreserved circle"? I'm looking at the seating from the brochure and I don't know where the "standing" part is....and there are only 78 standing.

Can someone tell me the difference between "standing" and "unreserved circle"? I'm looking at the seating from the brochure and I don't know where the "standing" part is....and there are only 78 standing.

No idea, but I had the same problem. When I ordered tickets, I could choose between 'stalls standing' and somewhat 'circle', the price was the same and I just chose 'stalls standing' because I thought that then you can more freely choose your place, but I'm not sure.

A question - what are you guys going to wear for this gig? I mean, how warm is it in these venues? I had something in my mind, but I don't want to freeze if there's only a bit warmer than outside. And another... do you think they would let me take a biiiig lollipop in there? Wouldn't it be considered a weapon? :naughty:

Yes, I really hope so :biggrin2: I was also wondering about the coats - is there a place where we can put them? That would be pretty inconvenient though when a few thousands of people will be trying to get their coats back :naughty:

How long before the show are you going to be there? Now I'm wondering how early I could persuade my friend to go :naughty:

Yes, I really hope so :biggrin2: I was also wondering about the coats - is there a place where we can put them? That would be pretty inconvenient though when a few thousands of people will be trying to get their coats back :naughty:

How long before the show are you going to be there? Now I'm wondering how early I could persuade my friend to go :naughty:

There is a cloakroom but if you spend time queuing for the cloakroom when you get inside the chance of getting front row are pretty slim. I usually just bring a coat that I don't like that much and just put it on the floor by my feet then try and retrieve it at the end if I can't get to a barrier.

There is a cloakroom but if you spend time queuing for the cloakroom when you get inside the chance of getting front row are pretty slim. I usually just bring a coat that I don't like that much and just put it on the floor by my feet then try and retrieve it at the end if I can't get to a barrier.

I had the same idea :biggrin2: