Yoppappop

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about REBEKA, avoca?

:blink:

as for the front row: we all have witnessed pushing and pressures of ppl struggling for the first row, even when we were all inside already settled in our places...i think it might be the same, more or less there's always some pushing... :boxed:

i used my elbows many times! :biggrin2:

I'm start to think of changin' my outfit into a punk one, full of spiky studs:sneaky2:

Carri and Sarahlou just text - they are having a drink while Yelle

is on. They are not at the front this time - and I don't think they

mind too much! :wink2::thumb_yello:

ehehehehehe

wise oldlings! :thumb_yello:

.....a nice change, after LOADS of first rows....:naughty:

Carri and Sarahlou just text - they are having a drink while Yelle

is on. They are not at the front this time - and I don't think they

mind too much! :wink2::thumb_yello:

I was just about to post, I think I got pretty much the same message from Sarahlou. :naughty:

Well I have to do some school work now and then I'm going to bed.. I will miss all the chat here :thumbdown: but MFC mustn't take control over my life :wink2:

so goodbye everyone !! Love you all :huglove:

Bye - you are so sensible - you could teach a few of us Oldlings

a lesson!!!! :wub2:

hi robertina, yes, it was rebeka I was speaking about before.

hehehe no one believes I'm signing off anymore! :biggrin2: still here. blame it on kata. :sneaky2: she sent a text: they chose seats this time. there's LOTS of mfc'ers in the front rows and she said some people started to queue at 9am! :shocked:

doesn't give me much hope for tomorrow. :boxed:

oh well, que sera sera... :fisch:

:( it wasn't like that at Doncaster or Manchester, the first time we noticed it was Newcastle when all the way through Palladium and until Mika came one we were being dug in the back and pushed as hard as poss.

It spoils it really and I think it's gonna be like that tomorrow too, :thumbdown: not looking forward to cracked ribs, guess I just didnt expect it as it wasn't like taht at Leeds or somerset House either, maybe it's gonna be safer to see him where he isn't as well known yet :blink:....AARRRRGH!!!! I gotta go pack for tomorrows struggle...I mean gig. lol.

:( it wasn't like that at Doncaster or Manchester, the first time we noticed it was Newcastle when all the way through Palladium and until Mika came one we were being dug in the back and pushed as hard as poss.

It spoils it really and I think it's gonna be like that tomorrow too, :thumbdown: not looking forward to cracked ribs, guess I just didnt expect it as it wasn't like taht at Leeds or somerset House either, maybe it's gonna be safer to see him where he isn't as well known yet :blink:....AARRRRGH!!!! I gotta go pack for tomorrows struggle...I mean gig. lol.

I hope you dont have too much hassle tomorrow.

Wear something sharp round your waist!!!! :wink2::thumb_yello:

Thanks Rose, on behalf of the Visual Thinker Club! :thumb_yello:

Yes that! :thumb_yello:

About the pushing and mad crowds, queueing since 9 am and such, I can only say I'm so happy I have managed to see him twice in Germany. Even happier now. And also sad because I missed the spring gigs, which must have been awesome, and because it will probably never be the same again. I'll never be as close as I was then. *sigh* :emot-sad:

Yes that! :thumb_yello:

About the pushing and mad crowds, queueing since 9 am and such, I can only say I'm so happy I have managed to see him twice in Germany. Even happier now. And also sad because I missed the spring gigs, which must have been awesome, and because it will probably never be the same again. I'll never be as close as I was then. *sigh* :emot-sad:

:huglove: :huglove:

this is a totally sympathetic post