• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just need to get there :)

sweet sixteen!

i remember ( yes! i can STILL remember it! mind you who are laughing! :sneaky2: ) being so fed up when someone told me 'ah, 16, the best age!' cause i felt so unable to do things as i liked!

so beck, don't be sad...you'll realize how growing up is round the corner!

mika is going to stay for ever....and you live in the uk, so you'll have the best chances to meet him.

this said...have you bought yr tick? :biggrin2:

i advise to buy one before sold out, then work a bit (16! you must have plenty of ideas!) and finally find company to fly with...isn't there any other mfcer going from your area? who you can join?

passport? what for? identity card is not enough in the common market? you are just going from england to scotland! :naughty::biggrin2:

ok, then. i hope you can do it.

i need an outfit. i want to dress up in uk!

no mirtilla you cant do that in glasgow sorry to say this but you could get a kicking , why do you think no-one entered the dress-up comp in may !

sorry but i had to tell you this mirtilla for your own safety ! but but you will be fine when you are here as we are all stick together . put this way we are sort of dressing up with our glittery hats & if girlinblue has anything to do with it chicken hats too , just not over the top !

sorry but i had to tell you this mirtilla for your own safety ! but but you will be fine when you are here as we are all stick together . put this way we are sort of dressing up with our glittery hats & if girlinblue has anything to do with it chicken hats too , just not over the top !

yes of course, thanx for telling me cause i was already starting searching for the costume i wanted..

So that really means no dressing up for Glasgow?:shocked::no:

Then I will have to do my best for the Frequency Festival.:wink2: But I really don't understand why you can't dress up?

Anyway-I'm really looking forward to it. I'm probably the only one here (in our country of course) who wishes it was November already.:naughty:

And I'm double happy about it, because this will also be a one-week trip to Scotland.

yeah thats true No one did enter the dress up competition in may for the glasgow venue. Its sad but very true its scary in Glasgow :blink:

But to be fair i was THINKING of dressing up as lollipop girl as im having a dress made specially but i wont be walking through the streets in it :boxed:

So that really means no dressing up for Glasgow?:shocked::no:

Then I will have to do my best for the Frequency Festival.:wink2: But I really don't understand why you can't dress up?

Anyway-I'm really looking forward to it. I'm probably the only one here (in our country of course) who wishes it was November already.:naughty:

And I'm double happy about it, because this will also be a one-week trip to Scotland.

eh ! what dont u understand i live in glasgow i know what goes on here ! my daughters friend was mugged in broad daylight at 3pm by a junkie with a knife at her throat not so long ago , if somone looks different here the locals neds will surround you as quick as a flash & stick a bottle in your face , not much to understand . im sorry but i wouldnt come to your rescue , ive got a family to think of !

eh ! what dont u understand i live in glasgow i know what goes on here ! my daughters friend was mugged in broad daylight at 3pm by a junkie with a knife at her throat not so long ago , if somone looks different here the locals neds will surround you as quick as a flash & stick a bottle in your face , not much to understand . im sorry but i wouldnt come to your rescue , ive got a family to think of !

OK, I'm sorry. I didn't know. No need to get all so upset.:blink:

However if things are really so bad in Glasgow then I'm also sorry for going there in the first place, because Mika isn't the only reason why I'm going it is also the Scotland I'd love to see (so happens that I love its ladnspace ). But now I'm not really sure...Maybe I'll just go to the concert and then I'll return to London and rather stay there for a week.

Is Edinburgh such a dangerous place too?

in my oppinion Edinburgh isnt as bad as Glasgow However Edinburgh still has its bad places but not sooo many as Glasgow has.

If people really did want to dress up there isnt nothing to stop them from doing so once inside the venue its just not advised to remain in fancy dress once outside :mf_rosetinted:

OK, I'm sorry. I didn't know. No need to get all so upset.:blink:

However if things are really so bad in Glasgow then I'm also sorry for going there in the first place, because Mika isn't the only reason why I'm going it is also the Scotland I'd love to see (so happens that I love its ladnspace ). But now I'm not really sure...Maybe I'll just go to the concert and then I'll return to London and rather stay there for a week.

Is Edinburgh such a dangerous place too?

im not getting upset ! i would be more upset if something happened to any of you just through a silly costume . im not trying to scare you off coming here just dont do anything stupid to cause attention that all im saying