Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think most of us are there for the Friday, certainly everyone that booked with Leezy so thats Leezy, Girlintheblue, Robetina, Mirtila plus two more from Italy I think, sorry, can't rembember names, me , Abby, Wendi, Tootch, Freddie.............must be another one somewhere I think as i think there was 12. Blue isn't sure yet as isn't DCDeb but they have tickets just in case!

Both nights :roftl:

Must take large mental note not to get sloshed on the Sataday night:biggrin2:

Well, not till aferwards anyway Freddie!

Hiya Sheena, cause you are invited, wouldn't be a party without you!

saturdays better for me but if im gonna bring some booze hmmmm i wonder if i meet you all on friday night as planned but just for an hour , someone could take it back to the hotel for safe keeping :thumb_yello:

freddie a wee word of warning when you visit glasgow , edinburgh is a bad word to us glaswedians , your likely to get a glasgow kiss for saying that word ! its funny how mikas never did a gig in that bad word place wonder why :wink2:

Dont worry Mr Freddie has friends all over Scotland and fully understands the tribes and traditions :biggrin2:

Freeeddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

saturdays better for me but if im gonna bring some booze hmmmm i wonder if i meet you all on friday night as planned but just for an hour , someone could take it back to the hotel for safe keeping :thumb_yello:

Good idea!

I know Mika has.............he has had his hands on your body whilst you were pi**sed too!

kath im still suprised to this day that he never told me to piss off maybe he likes older pissed women :roftl: i think ill drink that bottle of booze before the gig you never know what ill get from mika this time :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

kath im still suprised to this day that he never told me to piss off maybe he likes older pissed women :roftl: i think ill drink that bottle of booze before the gig you never know what ill get from mika this time :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Heheh, do you think he likes about 10 pissed older women? :naughty: All at once. :naughty:

oops sorry fred i forgot about you ! i thought since earlier you were really keen on us glasgow lassies sorting out mika with a kilt you might have wanted join in with us ladies with mika :roftl: :roftl: sorry uncalled for :naughty:

oops sorry fred i forgot about you ! i thought since earlier you were really keen on us glasgow lassies sorting out mika with a kilt you might have wanted join in with us ladies with mika :roftl: :roftl: sorry uncalled for :naughty:

:roftl::naughty:

Hes just not my type!!! , I must be the only person on this forum that doesnt find him chickeny! , unreal

I will have to entertain myself while you all do filthy things with him :biggrin2:

ha ha ! news of the world front page headlines "mass orgy in top glasgow hotel with mika" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

... and cherisse :wink2:

what about Martin??:wub2:

oops, he's married...:blush-anim-cl:

Did i????, seriously ? :shocked: , I wouldnt do that at all

you did remember !well the offer was to anyone, i offered to put up 2 people but they had to sleep in bunkbeds , my offer was declined :shocked: everyone hates me boo hoo :sad: