Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG OMG i have already got my outfit now planned after an hours meeting with a dress maker this morning i am getting an authentic looking lollipop girl dress to go to all of my venue dates in november :roftl: :roftl:

its going to look sooo funny :biggrin2:

OooooH and im making gingerbread mika men for the party :naughty:

OMG OMG i have already got my outfit now planned after an hours meeting with a dress maker this morning i am getting an authentic looking lollipop girl dress to go to all of my venue dates in november :roftl: :roftl:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Top girl Bexxy :cheers:

Maybe i should get a basket of lollipops and skip up and down the queue giving out lollipops??? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

then maybe i could get mistaken for a real lollipop girl and get on stage :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

bexxy and sara, you'll be the apples of mika's eyes!

well done!

maybe he will hire you for his shows to come.....:biggrin2:

good for the biscuits!

Maybe i should get a basket of lollipops and skip up and down the queue giving out lollipops??? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

then maybe i could get mistaken for a real lollipop girl and get on stage :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

YES!

this is what i meant!

he will have seen you so many times till then, that he will ask you TWO to do some work for his shows! you are amazing!

YES!

this is what i meant!

he will have seen you so many times till then, that he will ask you TWO to do some work for his shows! you are amazing!

well that or a restraining order :roftl:

YES!

this is what i meant!

Awwww, thank you!! :biggrin2: I did secretly hope after the Birmingham gig that he would want me, but i haven't had the begging e-mail eyt! LOL!!!:naughty: :naughty: :wink2:

ive got some really good news for anyone looking for standing tickets to see mika at glasgow ! my friends whos works for ticket scotlands still got some left maybe 6 tickets so anyone wanting them for face value + if you want them posted to you the postage also so pm me as soon as . if anyone doesnt trust me a few people on here have my address & my phone number

ive got some really good news for anyone looking for standing tickets to see mika at glasgow ! my friends whos works for ticket scotlands still got some left maybe 6 tickets so anyone wanting them for face value + if you want them posted to you the postage also so pm me as soon as . if anyone doesnt trust me a few people on here have my address & my phone number

Thanks for the PM:biggrin2:

I can smell the haggis , I can taste the sweet whiskey and larger .. ohh and voddy .. mmmmmmm ... Glasgeww :biggrin2:

<irons dancing pants>

nah its cans a callys & bottles of buckie here in dear ole glesga freddie :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: , yeh you know I spend so much time up there but still have lots to learn! , I couldnt believe the difference in accent between Aberdeen , Glasgow and Edindburgh :shocked:

<off thread> ... I was in Glasgow the night before the U2 concert at Hampen a couple of years ago , there is a place .. west end?? ... like a little cobbled street with bars . used to be old cellers , amazing .. and so was the hangover! .. ohh and we got to see the pub where trainspotting was filmed , the scene where Begbie threw the glass over the balcony ..

Anyway I lovedd the place :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: , yeh you know I spend so much time up there but still have lots to learn! , I couldnt believe the difference in accent between Aberdeen , Glasgow and Edindburgh :shocked:

<off thread> ... I was in Glasgow the night before the U2 concert at Hampen a couple of years ago , there is a place .. west end?? ... like a little cobbled street with bars . used to be old cellers , amazing .. and so was the hangover! .. ohh and we got to see the pub where trainspotting was filmed , the scene where Begbie threw the glass over the balcony ..

Anyway I lovedd the place :thumb_yello:

Ashton Lane! I used to live near-ish Byres Road/West End and that was where we hung out!

Thanks for the extra tickets Sheena! Now I have persuaded a total of 4 different groups of 2 friends to come to Mika when they wouldn't have otherwise! Should be on commission!

Ashton Lane! I used to live near-ish Byres Road/West End and that was where we hung out!

Thanks for the extra tickets Sheena! Now I have persuaded a total of 4 different groups of 2 friends to come to Mika when they wouldn't have otherwise! Should be on commission!

Yeh thats the place , superb night out , can we all go there for a drinky ?,can we can we?? :biggrin2: