Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im messing :roftl: hey if i could have joined you all at the hotel i would have even though im only a short cab ride from the centre of glasgow but i have a 16 year old daughter at home whos not be trusted :shocked:

I haven't got my tickets yet...........for any of the gigs! boo hoo!

What have I missed, sheena, have you been offering your bunk beds to Mika?

hey he wouldnt be in any bunk-beds he`d be shacked up with me :roftl: you`d never see him again :wub2: . hey kath ive ordered 5 mikafanclub badges so ive got 4 spare incase anyone needs 1 + im gonna buy some flashing hearts many should i get ?

I'm a bit lost on the flashing hears thing to be honest! I think GITB was getting some as was Robertina. I think MFC should get discount, I am sure we are keeping the company going! I know Babs always tells them it is us when she orders!

I'm a bit lost on the flashing hears thing to be honest! I think GITB was getting some as was Robertina. I think MFC should get discount, I am sure we are keeping the company going! I know Babs always tells them it is us when she orders!

Heheh we do, see page 36 :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2669&page=36

hey he wouldnt be in any bunk-beds he`d be shacked up with me :roftl: you`d never see him again :wub2: . hey kath ive ordered 5 mikafanclub badges so ive got 4 spare incase anyone needs 1 + im gonna buy some flashing hearts many should i get ?

Yeh I have a bag of lots of things Ill bring them up

<irons dancing pants>:punk:

Should I order the glitter stetsons, or shall we have a think about the chicken heads (sorry, still to pm some of you about that!).

We could have both? Stetsons only £1.99.

im up for either both will be a laugh :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

from 'girls about town' to 'mad chicken girls on the rampage'!! :biggrin2:

you need to remember something though the carling doesnt allow you to take in bags into the gig so you would need to carry in whatever you got with you in your had (s**t did that make sense)