Suzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

If they made a Mika barble doll toy, I think I would be one of the first in the queue to buy one, but I do not think I will be the last member of the Mikafanclub to buy one of them will I.

P.S. oh the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that really want to have a go on that dw because they become un-superstar eventually :biggrin2: doesn't look much like him though... But you can see the resemblance too lol

• 4 months later...
Hahaha I woud sit there and press the button for hours if it had one. Mind you, I'd be scared to take it out of its box.

Imagine dressing MIKA lol....:roftl:

hahah dressing mika WOW! do you rekkon i could apply for that job:mf_lustslow: ! ye in my dreams.

anywayz i rekkon the mika doll idea is sooooo awesome! i luv to know how he would react.

wen sum1 make sum PLEAZE start a buisness or put thenm on ebay so i can buy 1 !!! yes im that desperate GOSH! but i spose i cood try and make one HAHAHAHA that wood be fuuny.

the mika stardoll thing just doesnt look right coz he isnt nearly goergious anuff:roftl:

Hahaha!!! I used to have a Ken doll that had curly hair....his leg fell of though. He came with a silver tuxedo, the coat had tails and the rest of it was one peice:roftl: I think Ken in a box somewhere are my parents house...

LOL his leg fell off.:roftl:

That just appeals to me as funny!

I would totally buy one! This MIKA barbie doll would have:

• red skinny pants, with grey underwear peeking out
    white t-shirt
    white hi-top Converse sneakers
    black braces that fall off all the time
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone
    piano, tamagotchi, extra clothes to style and dress him in

Nooooooo! That would make him look like Zac Efron lol

needs to be made! Why not make a toy that looks like the boy for the boy who likes toys! :confused:

white t-shirt
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone

I don't think one will be made. Especially NOT one with clothes that can be removed, etc. Perish the thought! Besides, from things that Mika has said in interviews, he's not into his own image. He doesn't like to even have his picture on the album, or DVD covers and as far as I am aware, there are no posters of Mika. He's done modelling, but is fussy about what he does.

I actually think his attitude is fantastic. It's rare to find a celebrity that doesn't want to be called a celebrity, and doesn't want his face everywhere. Even thoiugh Mika's face is the only one that deserves to be everywhere. But I doubt that he would want to be made into a male Barbie, and to be honest, I wouldn't like them to do that to him either.

Love today, from Marilyn

needs to be made! Why not make a toy that looks like the boy for the boy who likes toys! :confused:

white t-shirt
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone

I would definitily buy one:biggrin2:

I don't think one will be made. Especially NOT one with clothes that can be removed, etc. Perish the thought! Besides, from things that Mika has said in interviews, he's not into his own image. He doesn't like to even have his picture on the album, or DVD covers and as far as I am aware, there are no posters of Mika. He's done modelling, but is fussy about what he does.

I actually think his attitude is fantastic. It's rare to find a celebrity that doesn't want to be called a celebrity, and doesn't want his face everywhere. Even thoiugh Mika's face is the only one that deserves to be everywhere. But I doubt that he would want to be made into a male Barbie, and to be honest, I wouldn't like them to do that to him either.

Love today, from Marilyn

They were selling posters at Globens Annex in Stockholm last Friday, and one of them had Mika's face on it. It was the famous hobbit picture, where he is holding his hood. Anzuzu and I bought posters that had Mika's album cover on them. They are better - especially with Mika's signature included. :biggrin2:

I agree with you. I don't want anyone to make Mika a brand. :boxed: But what about bears that look like Mika? Are they acceptable if there's only a few of them and Mika owns them? :biggrin2: I thought I'd make him another one for Christmas! :wub2:

You realize of course that Barbie's friend Teresa has a pet CAT called Mika?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mattel-K2771-Barbie-Teresa-Mika/dp/B000ELIXAO

* Mika can drink some water from a bottle and then wets in her litter box

* Teresa scoops up the litter clumps

* Teresa doll and Mika come with a kitty litter box, bottle, cat litter in a variety of colors, litter scooper, cat food bowl and cat toys

"Wets in her litter box :lmao:"

Gets a picture of this everytime I write Mika on google!