MIKA like's Manga

so_rococo

If you whatch the hong kong interview mika talks about how much he likes manga and anime especialy dragon ball z ( my brother loves that one:cool:)

MY favorite anime of the moment is: Kyo kara Maoh .

MY favorite manga: dear I have so many faves but here are a few. Click , Tenshi ja nai, Hana-kimi,Ark angels (the art work is stunning)

So does any one else have any favorites .

Here's the link: http://www.my903.com/my903/903MiniTV/index.jsp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

Whatever Dragon Ball after that :naughty:

Favourites ever !

And all the mangas i used to watch when i was a child (and would watch now if they weren't replaced by crappy mangas and cartoons :sneaky2: ) but i don't know the titles in English/Japanese, only in French, so useless to name them here...

I also love Hayao Miyazaki... But it's Japanese anime, not sure we can talk about manga here...

Tenshi Ja Nai...."No Angel"? not heard of it lol

i don't have any manga comics...i just watch the shows. obviously my first animé experience was Pokémon but my ultimate fave is DragonballZ :D

Tenshi Ja Nai...."No Angel"? not heard of it lol

i don't have any manga comics...i just watch the shows. obviously my first animé experience was Pokémon but my ultimate fave is DragonballZ :D

It's about a realy hot guy pretending to be a cute girl (check out never give up it's the same but in revers)

MANGA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, you can blame my playstation when it came out all those years ago........

all i wanted to do was to go to Tokyo and collect the toys and everything!!!!!!

I settled for an item of clothing in England instead! LOL!!!! I was much younger then (about 18) and didn't have any money to travel.......it is cool though! Love it! :thumb_yello:

Fav anime = Lain and Perfect Blue (that's a movie, not a series).

Yay, Serial Experiments Lain! I'll have to watch that again at some point, haven't seen it in ages...

I wonder which manga Mika's read? The last one I read was Angelic Layer, I think, and that was a year or two ago... O.O; I regularly read the webmanga 'Pandect', though.

If you whatch the hong kong interview mika talks about how much he likes manga and anime especialy dragon ball z ( my brother loves that one:cool:)

MY favorite anime of the moment is: Kyo kara Maoh .

MY favorite manga: dear I have so many faves but here are a few. Click , Tenshi ja nai, Hana-kimi,Ark angels (the art work is stunning)

So does any one else have any favorites .

Here's the link: http://www.my903.com/my903/903MiniTV/index.jsp

i dont really watch Anime O_O

i watched a bit of Dragon Ball

and i dont know but is Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Zoids and all those animes too???

Well i used to watch it everyday xDD

but i do love those drawings xD really cool :mf_rosetinted:

Yay, Serial Experiments Lain! I'll have to watch that again at some point, haven't seen it in ages...

I wonder which manga Mika's read? The last one I read was Angelic Layer, I think, and that was a year or two ago... O.O; I regularly read the webmanga 'Pandect', though.

It's great isn't it? I want that bearsuit btw.

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

Whatever Dragon Ball after that :naughty:

Favourites ever !

And all the mangas i used to watch when i was a child (and would watch now if they weren't replaced by crappy mangas and cartoons :sneaky2: ) but i don't know the titles in English/Japanese, only in French, so useless to name them here...

I also love Hayao Miyazaki... But it's Japanese anime, not sure we can talk about manga here...

I love dragon ball Z Etc

I want that bearsuit btw.

Aww yeah, it's sooo cute! :biggrin2:

i dont really watch Anime O_O

i watched a bit of Dragon Ball

and i dont know but is Yu-Gi-Oh' date=' Beyblade, Zoids and all those animes too???[/quote']

Yeah, those are anime.

But I think with Yu-Gi-Oh!, they never showed the first series on TV outside of Japan, because it was too violent/disturbing, if I remember correctly... o.o; so they just dubbed the more kiddy-safe series.