Mika @ London Coca-Cola Secret Gig : I-Tunes Festival at ICA, London

Yoppappop

well if someone pms me or something to tell me how to get audio from my phone onto pc i could perhaps have it up tonight...ive listened to it the sound quality isnt too great but you can make out what mfc members say LOL

the mikey choi chanting,

we love you martin and martin replys thankyou - when mika had put a bag on his head lol

oh and carrie is a geniuos shouting out fancy chicken tonight!!! :roftl:

i have it all right here in my pocket LOL

and sara i know exactly how you feel it took me from 8.30 til just now to get back...currently putting some of my pictures onto photobucket for the mfc...Reaaall close ups!!!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well if someone pms me or something to tell me how to get audio from my phone onto pc i could perhaps have it up tonight...ive listened to it the sound quality isnt too great but you can make out what mfc members say LOL

the mikey choi chanting,

we love you martin and martin replys thankyou - when mika had put a bag on his head lol

and sara i know exactly how you feel it took me from 8.30 til just now to get back...currently putting some of my pictures onto photobucket for the mfc...Reaaall close ups!!!

bexxy...stop teasing us!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2:

bexxy...stop teasing us!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2:

they are killer photos...its not my fault photobucket is taking ages to upload...but be warned when i dooo finally get them up here hold onto your chairs :roftl: :roftl:

they are killer photos...its not my fault photobucket is taking ages to upload...but be warned when i dooo finally get them up here hold onto your chairs :roftl: :roftl:

I'm so psyched!

the mikey choi chanting,

Can't wait to see the pics!!! I would have taken some with mine but i only had 2 bars of battery left, remember? I tried to save it incase i needed help or summat on the way home. You never know....:thumb_yello:

ha ha erm, well what phone do you have?

I am a complete geek and can program and sort anything electronic pretty much - so yeah.

i have a samsung d500 and have recorded a whole 50minute section which is the ENTIRE concert minus the cheering right at the end.

its in amr format if anyone knows what i should do ...i mean i think i have to bluetooth it onto my pc but after that im clueless :boxed:

Ha ha why does the FBI and CIA have torture chambers - just with hold photos and get the same results

Can't wait to see the pics!!! I would have taken some with mine but i only had 2 bars of battery left, remember? I tried to save it incase i needed help or summat on the way home. You never know....:thumb_yello:

hahaha you mean like the Johnny Vegas incident :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahahaha

Ha ha why does the FBI and CIA have torture chambers - just with hold photos and get the same results

i dont mean to tease you guys its seriously photobucket takes agesssss :cool:

lol well im only doing you a few of the best at the moment to let you have a feel for what it was like...i have work soon :punk:

oh and i cant upload the audio right now it would sem my blue tooth dongle for my pc is hiding !!!

me and babs were saying on the road trip back to her house perhaps someone should buy mika a bottle of ribena with a ribbon as a gift for one of the up coming concerts...especially as we mfc members seem to have a bad habit of snatching his juice from the stage :roftl:

me and babs were saying on the road trip back to her house perhaps someone should buy mika a bottle of ribena with a ribbon as a gift for one of the up coming concerts...especially as we mfc members seem to have a bad habit of snatching his juice from the stage :roftl:

And drinking a bit later....:roftl:

Haha when everyone leaves he probably goes back on stage exhausted and dehydrated saying "Where the hell is my Ribena!" and the crew guy goes "Um, some freak asked for it so I gave it to her"......Mika: "You WHAT?! Don't you know that is what supplies me with super power?! That's it! You're fired!"