The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to run a theory by the knitters: does Mika in this picture remind you of Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange? :blink:

Actually it reminds me of something I'd like to have a bite of...:roftl:

Oh, violet_sky, you know how we feel about your "special edition" quote compilations. I like how you included that quote at the end and the graphic is too cute. :naughty:

Hehe, I try to include one of those 'what a nonsense - all made up - I don't know what this is' quotes in each of my tracks.... - you never know (journalists :bleh:...) and the last thing I want is to do any harm :blink:

Reminds... who???:blink:

Mika at the Glastonbury Festival vs. Alex DeLarge from Stanley Kubrick's 'A Clockwork Orange'.

I try to include one of those 'what a nonsense - all made up - I don't know what this is' quotes in each of my tracks.... - you never know (journalists :bleh:...) and the last thing I want is to do any harm :blink:

Wise move. It's also fun. :wink2:

From HERE, it's actually the sumo being indecent :biggrin2:

lol! i'm amazed how you always find these quotes, i knew the interview but i guess i was listening to it in an, er... too innocent way coz i didn't notice! :naughty: i'll have to improve my knitting skills! *goes watching the glastonbury sweet dreams knitting pattern again* :biggrin2:

lol! i'm amazed how you always find these quotes, i knew the interview but i guess i was listening to it in an, er... too innocent way coz i didn't notice! :naughty: i'll have to improve my knitting skills! *goes watching the glastonbury sweet dreams knitting pattern again*

You know, I have a well-trained ear :roftl:, by now I know how to separate the wheat from the chaff :bleh: (I have currently reached a state where I only perceive white noise whenever it comes to the Mutt-Beirut-Paris-London .... .... .... part - LOL But one day I will be able to fill a whole hour with just slightly different varieties of these five words 'I was born in Beirut.' or 'I was furious') :biggrin2:

...or maybe I will mess up a whole interview - that would be so much fun :lmao:

:blink: I have more than 2000 posts? When did that happen? :shocked: