...thoughts...

Eir

My thoughts seems to be flowing in the form of lyrics lately. It probably gets a bit irritating, so after this I'll try to stop.

Oh no Liz, please don't stop!! I'm sure a pair of us are always waiting for your thoughts :bleh:

even if they're in lyrics form :wink2:

and...violet_sky...what a wonderful story...awww :wub2: (I'm too sweet in the last days...strange! :blink::naughty: )

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so bored...

and it's too hot.......I'm like Mika after a 2hours gig :naughty:

night :wink2:

god...i must be really slow again:naughty: :naughty:

I don't know how i feel right now...im happy when im here, but when i turn the computer off my mind goes crazy and starts analysing things and then im sad

That's a lovely story. I'm glad that something I did brought up something so nice.

My father used to sing that song to me. It just... Came to mind tonight. And I walked into the dojo singing it softly to myself, and my sensei looked up from his desk with this look on his face that clearly said, "Woah, is she REALLY smiling and singing?" and he just kind of stared at me while I was singing it until I realized he was watching me...

I then abruptly stopped and he looked back down.

Anyway, Violet reminds me of a question I was asked not too long ago...

Do you guys think it's possible to fall in love in a month?

I think it's possibe Liz...

One time (the only one, I think, since I'm sure things like this can happen only once in a life) I fell in love at first sight...so...just some seconds are enough :original:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1MIhargUk9M

This song drives me crazy.....music is wonderful and it's so intense and Ewan's voice is.... omg.......I love it so much!

T1:

i've just noticed I started 24 threads :shocked:

and some are adorable (sarcastic)! omg... X-files!!! :lmao:

T2: where are beckar, blackwildkitty, AshleyMiranda, Tia??? :boxed:

T3: I don't remember the third one :bleh:

T1:

i've just noticed I started 24 threads :shocked:

and some are adorable (sarcastic)! omg... X-files!!! :lmao:

T2: where are beckar, blackwildkitty, AshleyMiranda, Tia???

T3: I don't remember the third one

I have seen Tia recently somewhere around....

but not Ashley and blackwildkitty...:blink: I think kitty said something about going back to Ukraine some weeks ago :boxed:

Beckar has signed up for the Bday audio project, she'd better not be lost :blink:

I wonder where lookovermyshoulder is :roftl: (oh, no, I know, Manchester :naughty: )

OMG!

Yesterday, I thought I lost these really important sheets that I needed, and I sotre my whole room apart looking for them. I was going insane yesterday, and I was worrying like nobody's business. I just found them beside my laptop.

I'm so dumb. But I'm also very happy that I found them.

Rejoice!

You must be kidding right?:blink:

What's wrong with autumn? It's my favorite time of year. The air is crisp, the sky is blue, and I feel energized and motivated. Summer is blah... Rainy, humid, hot, sweaty, and ugh. And I always get asked, over and over, "Why don't you cut your hair off? How can you STAND to have hair that long in the summer?"

So yes. Autumn person here, too.

Nop :roftl: Are you surprised?

Well yes, a little bit.:blush-anim-cl: I love summers!

I see you're from Spain! I'm madly in-love with Spain.:wub2: The most beautiful country in the world!!! I spent my best summer ever there so this is probably why I'm so fond of summers.:biggrin2:

Well yes, a little bit.:blush-anim-cl: I love summers!

I see you're from Spain! I'm madly in-love with Spain.:wub2: The most beautiful country in the world!!! I spent my best summer ever there so this is probably why I'm so fond of summers.:biggrin2:

Where have you been in Spain?

I prefer spring...birds, mild climate, flowers...:wub2:

I prefer Federer :naughty: don't hate me

I'm so curious about Liz age :blink::doh: sorry Liz, you don't have to tell it, I'm so invadent..:thumbdown: