...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random thing that popped into my head...

Does Mika REALLY think his hips are big?

dunno

wow i watched the vid on your sig and:shocked: that main singer is really good. i mean for a mika cover person...

dunno

wow i watched the vid on your sig and:shocked: that main singer is really good. i mean for a mika cover person...

Thanks.

I mean he could be just joking about it...

I know the guy is REALLY good, isn't he!?? Definately my favourites out of the one's I've watched. I was on msn with one of my friends and gave her the link. She watched it. Then I gave her the link to Mika's Happy Ending and she said they sounded almost the same...

I was just wondering...

Has anyone here had an experience where they distinctly thought something along the lines of, "There is a god" and that you're here for a reason?

Back in April, I had a really bad accident (not car or anything type accident)... But I guess I should say, potentially bad- because I walked away with only some deep bruising when I honestly should have broken bones or even my head open. And yes, literally walked away... Though admittedly, that wasn't super easy.

When I got up and we determined I was okay, one of the people I was with came up to me, completely shaken and deathly white and told me, "You must really have some angels watching out for you."

Until he said that, I hadn't really thought about it... But wow, have I gotten out of some messes alive. And now I thank whatever god is out there for it every day.

This is kind of part of the reason for my earlier statement about miracles and telling people you love them and how things can happen under a second that could change everything.

So, yeah. Have any of you had moments like that, either about yourself or someone else that makes you really feel like something is taking care of you?

ok, please dont kill me over this:

has anyone had doubts about mika?

or, what i mean is, when ou first found him did you think he was beyond perfect, but then later realize he may not be?

its still not coming out right.

what im trying to say is:

Wheni first found, and fell in love with, Mika i thought he was perfect and the most individual person ever! i learned everything i could about him and the man could do no wrong. i denied every comparison to any other artist because i had built this huge pedistal for him, even though i felt like, and told everyone, that he seemed more like a real person to me than any other singer/actor or such.

i loved Instant Martyr when i first heard it, but when i realized "here comes the sun" was part of a Beatles song, well i kinda freaked. and thewhole Relax vs. I Just died In Your Arms Tonight ws another thing that made me think mika may not be all i thought he was.

suddenly i began seeing how much hiswork was like other peoples. and even though you can do this with any artist, i never wanted to be able to do it with mika.

im sure its good though, because this really makes mika seem more human than before. but sometimes i find myself thinking about whether or not he is the sweet guyhe seems to be on stage or in interviews. i dont want to doubt him, but then somethingthat David Bowie said comes to my mind: "were all actors at one point or another especially those in the limelight" (or something along those lines).

i was just wondering if i was the only one with these doubts/feelings?

or, what i mean is, when ou first found him did you think he was beyond perfect, but then later realize he may not be?

Wheni first found, and fell in love with, Mika i thought he was perfect and the most individual person ever! i learned everything i could about him and the man could do no wrong. i denied every comparison to any other artist because i had built this huge pedistal for him, even though i felt like, and told everyone, that he seemed more like a real person to me than any other singer/actor or such.

i loved Instant Martyr when i first heard it, but when i realized "here comes the sun" was part of a Beatles song, well i kinda freaked. and thewhole Relax vs. I Just died In Your Arms Tonight ws another thing that made me think mika may not be all i thought he was.

suddenly i began seeing how much hiswork was like other peoples. and even though you can do this with any artist, i never wanted to be able to do it with mika.

im sure its good though, because this really makes mika seem more human than before. but sometimes i find myself thinking about whether or not he is the sweet guyhe seems to be on stage or in interviews. i dont want to doubt him, but then somethingthat David Bowie said comes to my mind: "were all actors at one point or another especially those in the limelight" (or something along those lines).

Purplegrape, I do congratulate you on acknowledging that Mika is a human being, just like any one of us :)

Before, when people used to say to me "He's just another guy trying to make a living", I'd totally discard that idea... but now I realize that they're right.

And I also was a bit disappointed about what Jordan/Katie Price said about him-about how he didn't want to take a picture with her... He may not like her, but these attitudes hurt people:thumbdown:

Of course he is a human being and of course he is an artist trying to make a living out of his music and of course he has got influences from other artist and their music!:roftl:

Yes I know how easy it is to put him on a pedestal but I think it’s good and healthy to see him with a little more realistic glasses on.

I’m sure he has his bad days as we all have, and I think it’s a good thing that he protects his privacy the way he does even if we are curious and wants to know as much as possible about him!

It doesn’t make his music any less good, does it?:wink2:

He has his own sound, he has a fantastic voice, and he really uses it to it’s full extend.:wub2:

He has a very special stile and one of the absolute most amazing things with his music is that it attracts people of all ages, just look at this fan club!

I could go on and on about what this fan club and discovering Mika’s music have meant to me but just let me say I have made friends because of Mika that never could have done without all this!

It’s a good thing that we can talk about it!:thumb_yello:

im weird:blink:

im a late facebooker, but wow that is fun:blush-anim-cl:

why is it not raining...the tv thingy said it would be rainy today...

i like rain.....

im not a rap gurl (girl) so why on earth do i have a rap song on my mind...it wont come out, and im going crazy:boxed::groovy::hypo:

Come here, in Italy :mf_rosetinted:

you want more rain? Come to Holland :lmfao:

watch out i'll might come:mf_rosetinted:

its been raining today:punk:

i have a killer headache:boxed: (dunno if its spelled right)

im hungry:bleh:

It's interesting how not going on the MFC for almost a month has caused my appreciation for Mika to regenerate itself. It was kind of fading out not long ago, but after a while of not coming on here, I just kind of went, "... I miss Mika. =(" and had to come back!

Purplegrape, I do congratulate you on acknowledging that Mika is a human being, just like any one of us :)

Before, when people used to say to me "He's just another guy trying to make a living", I'd totally discard that idea... but now I realize that they're right.

And I also was a bit disappointed about what Jordan/Katie Price said about him-about how he didn't want to take a picture with her... He may not like her, but these attitudes hurt people:thumbdown:

I've actually always liked the fact that sometimes he'll do things that I'll disapprove of or that will p*** me off, because it reaffirms to me that at the end of the day, he's just another person. I also like the fact that he doesn't seem to try to be anything more than human, and so doesn't come across as 'plastic' like so many other famous people do. Am I making sense?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm happy tonight!

I have 6 big exams left but if everything goes well I'll manage to get graduated on april :blush-anim-cl:

and I've solved some of my problems :)

a friend came back to me after a while and our friendship helped both of us

and I'm quite untroubled, even if I'm tired for too much studing :P

hello everyone ;)

I'm so happy that my friend e-mailed me. I sort of have a crush on him but I dunno.:confused:

Disturbia was so good! And I hate scary movies, but I had to watch b/c of Shia Labeouf. He's so charming:wub2:, and I don't describe guys that way. He's cooler that the average "hot" or "cute".

I was totally bopping my head to a song on the radio, got home and looked it up, and it's the Jonas Brothers "Burning Up". Now I've listened to it like 5 times since Monday. I'm so embarrassed.:blush-anim-cl:

My dad now has to use a cane to walk b/c of his back. I'm worried but I try not to let it show. :sad:

I got an e-mail from Yale and I still don't think I'm smart enough tho everyone tells me I am. Low confidence will do that. lol!:mf_rosetinted:

My brain: "Wow! Coldplay's so soon :shocked: I can't believe it. Except it sucks that it's not Mika. Buuut at least I'm going to a concert anyways...

And then Friday is the Twilight thing :kachinga: Yeess this is getting exciting! And that Pizza Hut tuscani pastas is really good! I want to order it again..."

so, i've realized that im quite paranoid. my sister called my mom at my neighbours house cause my mom was cleaning for him (his wife just died).

i could only hear my sisters end of the convo but, from what i could tell, he wouldnt let her talk to my mom. the only thing that started going through my head was:

"OMG! i bet this 85 yr old man killed my mom! i bet he knocked her out with cleaning supplies and shoved her in the closet to save her for later so he could rape her! OMG! what should i do?":eek:

but then i heard her talking to my mom and i realized everything was okay.

i freak out when my dad runs late from work too. i start imagining some terrible car crash and tons of death and its terrible.

how do i stop this?

am i crazy?:shocked:

so, i've realized that im quite paranoid. my sister called my mom at my neighbours house cause my mom was cleaning for him (his wife just died).

i could only hear my sisters end of the convo but, from what i could tell, he wouldnt let her talk to my mom. the only thing that started going through my head was:

"OMG! i bet this 85 yr old man killed my mom! i bet he knocked her out with cleaning supplies and shoved her in the closet to save her for later so he could rape her! OMG! what should i do?":eek:

but then i heard her talking to my mom and i realized everything was okay.

i freak out when my dad runs late from work too. i start imagining some terrible car crash and tons of death and its terrible.

how do i stop this?

am i crazy?:shocked:

ahh, well im sorry about those, i do that sometimes, but only when i am worrying a lot at the time,maybe take some time at night and just relax, and be carefree, do what you want, and get all the stressful thoughts, or bad thoughts outta ur mind

i tried meditation for a while, but my house and everyone around me creates such a hectic atmosphere that i really dont get a chance to relax. or take it easy. (sorry, couldnt help myself:naughty: )

i do that all the time when i say relax! sometimes (like yesterday i did this

i just bought myself a big lollipop and i love it, and it will soon be stuck in my mouth when i sit down on a hot day and eat it. it was more simple yesterday, but i 4got how i did it) lol

darn near impossibe if you ask me :mad3:

i know!

well i had a problem

i was down stairs, going from pantry to fridge to pantry to fridge, looking for food, when i found out nutella, so i was like "yumm, i rememmber the first time i had nutella, i was in like 1st grade, yummm" so i went to get the bread, but there was none

so i looked in my fridge some more,and couldnt come up w/ anything. so i grabbed the egga, and was like "this will do" andwhen i cracken my egg, there was a feather in it, no joke, i looked at it so intentively, and i dumped it down the singk, but i already had the pan all greased and everything, sadly. so then i was like "how bout a smoothie?" but i didnt wanna have to clean the bllender, so then i started thinking of the blog mika,and then i was like "i'll make some popcorn" so i got out the bag of kernals, looked for the air popper, and got it,, but i had to go digging threw the cupboard to find the top, so i got that, and as i was pooring in the kernals into the popper thing, they spilt on the floor, so i had to sweep those up and then i went back, poored myself some new ones, and then as they popped, i realized i poored in too much, so they over flowed the bowl,and i had to run and get another one, but they went all over the floor while i was doing that, so my dog got a treat :P. now its all good :P but it took 40 minutes for me to make popcorn