Eir

I MISS YOU HAYLIE!!! :crybaby:

Kys :blush-anim-cl:

Awww

I miss you too :tears:

Its been way to long since we've talked:blink:

:huglove:

Baci

Thoughts: I should really buy a new computer, but they are sooooooo expensive:boxed:

i feel like....i dont fit in anywhere at the moment, but i dont know if it bothers me or the fact that i dont care...

im almost normal again:thumb_yello: (as normal as i can be LMAO)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i feel like....i dont fit in anywhere at the moment, but i dont know if it bothers me or the fact that i dont care...

im almost normal again:thumb_yello: (as normal as i can be LMAO)

I know that feeling!:blink: I never fit in anywhere really!

I mean, I have friends who I love dearly, but they just aren't like me.... That's why I can't wait until I get to university becasue hopefully there I will find people who are more like me and who like the same things I do....

Men and women are equally stupid, just in their own annoying little ways. :biggrin2:

(Misanthropy is much more fun than misandry - more people to hate on! *LOL* )

But anyway, onto my random splurge:

I just had a major fit of the lulz. XD

So, I'm slightly obsessed with Kraftwerk at the moment, and I started talking about them to my mum. I showed her a picture of Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider, and said which one was which. My mum being my mum, she somehow managed to hear Ralf Hütter's name as 'Fritter', and decided she'd call Florian Schneider 'Dear Old Flo' :lmao:

Then I showed her the cover to the album 'Trans Europa Express', and pointed out Karl Bartos and Wolfgang Flür. Of course, she somehow managed to mishear Wolfgang Flür's name as 'Führer' (which cracked me up, as he wrote a book called 'I Was a Robot' after he left Kraftwerk with some details in about the band, which p***ed off the actual leaders), and named Karl Bartos as 'Batty Barter'!

Fritter, Dear Old Flo, Führer, and Batty Barter. :roftl: Oh goodness gracious me... *dies from the lulz*

He__s_not_happy_the_copy_by_Eirene86.jpg

Uhuh

tomorrow I have an exam

I am at 27/95 pages

I can do it :naughty:

btw

I feel better, even if nothing is going right

but (for who knows what I'm talking about) my friend is good

and that's quite enough :original:

I hope something will change for me too

I need a person

I need a man

I need a friend

I need a love

:blush-anim-cl:

PS: DO NOT SMOKE PLEASE! IT HURTS!!

like the drawing eir:wink2:

i dont like people smoking either...my eyes always starts to cry, but everyone in my family smokes so i cant really say anything :doh:

Im the only one who doesn't

Thoughts:

I feel ashamed of myself... I haven't been listening that much to mika at the moment :( i have a profil on a music site and i just noticed that i have only heard him 9 times since 13th marts... *goes hiding*

Oh yeah p.s. guys still suck

and a little note to myself... remember to read P.S I love you:mf_rosetinted:

I wish more people listened to Jobriath. His music is so cool, and I want to be able to obsess over it with people XD

Speaking of obsessing over stuff, I hope that some random interesting Vitas-related news/video/whatever pops up, so that then I can go and resurrect the Vitas Appreciation Thread again :biggrin2:

L...! T_T

I knew it was gonna happen, but not this soon! (I mean, there's still 12 episodes left... T_T)

ERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUUHUUUUU!!

It was so sudden! And and and... just too soon! I thought... I thought...

ERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

May he rest in sweets T_T

• 1 month later...

anyone willing to talk?

i wanna know why my mom goes off with her drug dealer (literally) and leaves her two children alone for over ten hours to "deliver phone books."

and why, even though i begged her to stay, (and she said she would if i wanted her to) she leaves anyway.

and why she thinks she has power over me when ive taken care of myself, sister and my dad for as longas i can remember.

and what i should do.

i dont expect anyone to have the answers, just want someone to talk to.

The things that can happen in under a second are amazing. The greatest of tragedies and the sweetest of gestures take so little time to touch life.

Miracles and change are everywhere, and they happen every day.

Take time to tell people you love them. Try not to give up on them, even when your heart has taken quite a beating as it is.

Just some stuff I've drawn from personal experiences I've had in the last couple months. It's been a really interesting time.

... I'm back, by the way.