• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know!

well i had a problem

i was down stairs, going from pantry to fridge to pantry to fridge, looking for food, when i found out nutella, so i was like "yumm, i rememmber the first time i had nutella, i was in like 1st grade, yummm" so i went to get the bread, but there was none

so i looked in my fridge some more,and couldnt come up w/ anything. so i grabbed the egga, and was like "this will do" andwhen i cracken my egg, there was a feather in it, no joke, i looked at it so intentively, and i dumped it down the singk, but i already had the pan all greased and everything, sadly. so then i was like "how bout a smoothie?" but i didnt wanna have to clean the bllender, so then i started thinking of the blog mika,and then i was like "i'll make some popcorn" so i got out the bag of kernals, looked for the air popper, and got it,, but i had to go digging threw the cupboard to find the top, so i got that, and as i was pooring in the kernals into the popper thing, they spilt on the floor, so i had to sweep those up and then i went back, poored myself some new ones, and then as they popped, i realized i poored in too much, so they over flowed the bowl,and i had to run and get another one, but they went all over the floor while i was doing that, so my dog got a treat :P. now its all good :P but it took 40 minutes for me to make popcorn

woah! thats a lot of work for just a bit of food.:naughty:

i normally look for a while and if i cant find anything i'll just sit and stare at mika pictures.:drool:

thats doesnt really fill me up tho, just kinda makes me hungrier.

hungry for sumthin else if you catch my drift :das:

I am n e v e r gonna find a place for the MFC Masquerade Ball that we can afford! Sooooooo frustrating! :boxed:

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!

thats sounds like fun!!

ive always wanted to go to a masquerade ball.

its been my dream ever since i saw Labyrinth!

jareth-at-ball.jpg

woah! thats a lot of work for just a bit of food.:naughty:

i normally look for a while and if i cant find anything i'll just sit and stare at mika pictures.:drool:

thats doesnt really fill me up tho, just kinda makes me hungrier.

hungry for sumthin else if you catch my drift :das:

haha! ya, normally i just get ice and walk away, but its like the popcorn was calling me (devin! u have to eat me! mika is eating me! u have to too!!), and i couldnt find it! lol :P

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!

thats sounds like fun!!

ive always wanted to go to a masquerade ball.

its been my dream ever since i saw Labyrinth!

jareth-at-ball.jpg

OMG!!! It's totally makes me think of Labyrinth!!!! Maybe I should watch the movie -- to get a costume idea :naughty:

• 2 months later...

so ive realized that i have be come a lot more confident this year (i go by school years).

i also realized that i have become more okay with being close to people, physically close that is.

i used to be very untouchy, i'd freak out if people were within a couple feet from me.

you would think this was a good thing, but no, i'm afraid this is going to end up bad.

you see, i seem to be comfortable around the guys.

i'm not a whore! no where near, but i dont mind the touching (not inappropriately) and quite enjoy being close to the male species.

its comforting.

like a security blanket.

but here is where the problem comes in.

i dont realize im doing this until its been done or until someone tells me.

and i have many male friends, that are just friends, and many male teachers that have either taught me before and i keep a close relationship with or are currently teaching me.

i realized that i did this twice today!

and myschool district has had a lot of problems withteacher/student sex scandals.

its never going to get to that point with me, but people can think whatever they want when a female student is alone in the "hot" teacher's room with him.

so, anyway, i was walking through the hall today and the stupid freshmen who think its cool to crowd the halls and be late for class (no offence to anyone) were all gathered around the "hot" teacher's room (i'm not denying his hotness:naughty: ).

so ihad time to walk to the othersie of the hall andget safely around them but i didnt. instead i squeezed myself between this crowd and the teacher. and let me tell you, im now a small girl, lol.

now, im close to him. he is the "hot" teacher, but id much rather be his friend than lover any day. we get along really well and it kinda is a bit of a friendship. as much as you can have with a teacher anyway.

he gets shy easily and when i forced my way past him he kind of turned his head and did this little awkward chuckle he tends to do when hes not sure what else to do. but laughed for real when i started shoving kids out of my way like i usually do.

so that was the first.

2nd, i was in a meeting for my club today and it was the first time i had met the new members. me and myfriend are president cause we're the only senoirs, i've known this teacher for 4 years now and we have also come up with a really good relationship.

at the end of the meeting i walked past him and mentioned that i didnt like these new kids. he called me back to him so we could talk in a low whisper because they were all still around us. this meant i had to lean in closer than usual. i didnt notice this at first but i guess i also spread my legs when i stood by him and stood pretty close.

i think ou know what i mean.

i didnt notice until my friend came up and joined the conversation. then i sort of came back to the real world and took in my surroundings. and changed my stance.

and besides that ive been generally touchier than usual.

my friend's shoulder hurt so i started to rub it for her.

my other friend had a headache so i rubbed his temples.

just little things.

i dont know why i felt i needed to tell everone this.

i think i just like that i can say almost anything i please on here and it hasno effect in the real world.

guess i just needed to confess, though i dont necessarily think i did anything wrong.:mf_rosetinted:

idk, comment if you want or feel like you need to.

:glasses2:

NONONO!! not THAT kind of relationship.

FRIENDS!!!! strictly friends and nothing more.

well, really not even quite that!

they're just someone you can talk to!!

like your guidance counceler(sp?).

or like its supposed to be with them :wink2:

there are boundries, HUGE boundries!!

i'd never try to cross them!!

thats my problem, i'm not noticing these things until after they happen!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ahhhh...!

I just put on Lacrimosa's 'Elodia' after having not listened to them for ages, and it seems I'd forgotten how much of an eargasm their music is. I'm meeelllltiiiiinnnnng.... :wub2:

*is a puddle*

Oh geez, I thought no-one here liked them...Elodia is just...aw...:wub2:

*me loves it*

Oh geez, I thought no-one here liked them...Elodia is just...aw...:wub2:

*me loves it*

I think Queenie likes them too, if I remember correctly :)

They played in London not long ago, which would've been great for me if it hadn't been for the fact that I was already here in Japan by that time :crybaby: Will I never get to see them live?? :crybaby: :crybaby:

I think Queenie likes them too, if I remember correctly :)

They played in London not long ago, which would've been great for me if it hadn't been for the fact that I was already here in Japan by that time :crybaby: Will I never get to see them live?? :crybaby: :crybaby:

They played here 2 times already and I missed both gigs... :tears:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes I dread that I’m loosing a bit of my interest in Mika, nothing is really happening and other artists are publishing new music all the time, which I’m grateful for, but I still log on to MFC of course, and every time after while of reading and posting this happy and warm feeling is coming back!:wub2:

It is funny how little MFC actually has to do with Mika himself these days and is so much more about the friendship with other MFCers!

One example…yesterday, when London was surprisingly covered in snow, I was able to look at pictures and read about how it affected people I have met in real life.

No on line news paper can ever top that!

Yes I have my sentimental moments!:blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes I dread that I’m loosing a bit of my interest in Mika, nothing is really happening and other artists are publishing new music all the time, which I’m grateful for, but I still log on to MFC of course, and every time after while of reading and posting this happy and warm feeling is coming back!:wub2:

It is funny how little MFC actually has to do with Mika himself these days and is so much more about the friendship with other MFCers!

One example…yesterday, when London was surprisingly covered in snow, I was able to look at pictures and read about how it affected people I have met in real life.

No on line news paper can ever top that!

Yes I have my sentimental moments!:blush-anim-cl:

sweet...and true :wub2:

• 1 month later...