2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

Sorry, I didn't just wander off (honest! I'm not THAT old!) I lost my connection!

Well, lets see...............enough money to buy a fabby car, but not enough for a decent phone or to be able to buy hos own beer? Yes, I think he needs a pay rise!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I didn't just wander off (honest! I'm not THAT old!) I lost my connection!

Well, lets see...............enough money to buy a fabby car, but not enough for a decent phone or to be able to buy hos own beer? Yes, I think he needs a pay rise!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: i had forgotten about the beer

sorry for popping in - just an observation...

...lLuke is buying a fancy car, and M is re-doing the kitchen:bleh:

...who is more "ready"?:biggrin2:

Well...................Much as I like fabby cars...........there is nothing wrong with a 'homely' guy either!

sorry for popping in - just an observation...

...lLuke is buying a fancy car, and M is re-doing the kitchen:bleh:

...who is more "ready"?:biggrin2:

well that depends what they are preparing for :naughty:

Well...................Much as I like fabby cars...........there is nothing wrong with a 'homely' guy either!

did anyone say the word wrong:biggrin2:

well that depends what they are preparing for :naughty:

must be Non-Realistic Hip-Hop Videos

• 11 months later...

Everyone thought it would be in London. Or the south. It wasn't well organised. But I was the only 'local' from the MFC to go - as a guest of Yuppymunch.

It's the year anniversary of a most brilliant day. I have so many great memories of the day but I think I'm celebrating alone!

My avatar photo is from that day.

Everyone thought it would be in London. Or the south. It wasn't well organised. But I was the only 'local' from the MFC to go - as a guest of Yuppymunch.

It's the year anniversary of a most brilliant day. I have so many great memories of the day but I think I'm celebrating alone!

My avatar photo is from that day.

When I saw the myspace bulletin I thought London too. I applied for tickets anyway. No luck though.

Bab drove Jemma up. And Akim was there with her friend from London. Kath and Abby came from Scotland and there was me, on the doorstep but with no ticket. Till at the last minute Yuppymunch came in bab's car and took me in as her guest.

And actually, there were so few there, passers by could watch easily.

It was very nice. First I was meeting some MFCers (hi to Ruth, Babs, Jemma..). The gig was great and seing the band after was a great moment too!

And thanks to this little lady I was there and had the best day of my life!!!!....even if MIKA did sing that I was a little tart who likes to tease for fun!

:wink2::roftl:

We all had a fab day that day it seems like it was only yesterday!!...if only it was!! :wub2:

xx

It was amazing...and the pics are some of my favourite from all of last years gigs. It was amazing to see Mika in such an 'intimate' setting...even if it was outddors! Thanks once again to Carri for giving me her tickets:wub2:

• 9 years later...
On 7/7/2007 at 2:22 PM, babspanky said:

Part 1 (I don't think it's live yet though)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCy3CMpVQc

On 7/7/2007 at 5:48 PM, babspanky said:

Sorry, having real trouble uploading this, here's part 3, part 2 coming next.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VzeuSTwO7N8

On 7/7/2007 at 6:22 PM, babspanky said:

Sorry, could anyone repost? These links don't work! Thanks:dunno:

• mari62 changed the title to 2007 - TBA Gig Manchester
7 hours ago, BigGirl08 said:

Sorry, could anyone repost? These links don't work! Thanks:dunno:

The links don't work because the YouTube account which posted them no longer exists.  I don't know if anyone else has the original material