Hello! Bonjour! Hallo ! (little presentation)

Digital Love ♫

I'm Digital Love (for those Daft Punk fans, yes, that's where I got my inspiration... :naughty: ) and I wanted to say hi to all you beautiful people. I'm so happy to be part of this community!

I joined the MFC yeaaars ago (probably 2009...?) but lost my login info and decided to create a new profile in 2011 under this name. To tell you the truth, I have been quite intimated to actively participate in the MFC because I was quite unfamiliar with the design of the website, how things worked, and tried posting couple things, but it didn't seem to work... NOW I FIGURED IT OUT ! haha :aah:

I am originally from France (lived there until I was 14), recently from Chicago (spent my high school years there) and am currently studying at university in Montreal (Canada). I love it here so much :blush-anim-cl:

First time I heard MIKA was in 2007 (he was all the craze in France at that time) and saw him at Parc des Princes, fell in love with his art and personality ever since, following him around as much as money/time could allow me to (as we all have) :wub2:

I'm so excited to see Mika this February and cannot wait to meet some of you guys. You all seem so passionate and fun! So yeah, here's my little intro, please don't hesitate to say hi :) Currently writing 10 million research papers for school... :doh: wish me luck....

(p.s.: french, english, german speaker here)

- Digital Love

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Digital Love and welcome here! Glad you found out how this fanclub works ;)

You're so lucky to have travelled a lot!

You can join the French speaking thread if you wish, you'd meet Canadian, French, Belgian and Swiss girls. I

I'm here to help if need be.