Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

Thank you for your lovely report and pics Alba, what a fabulous and unforgettable experience you had! :wub2:

Thank you Marina :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]YJLZ1tuW12M&sns[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the vid Chris :huglove: sweet memories :wub2:

It has been one of the best experiences of my life! Incredible!

I went to Barcelona without hope, I mean, I only knew we were going to record a song and the spot, but we were not sure if Mika was going to be there or not.

The venue was perfect, I loved it. Everything was so relaxing, with good music, beers, food...

We were sunbathing a bit when two girls came to me and my friends and asked us to do an interview about this spot because they knew we were big fans. We said yes, of course! :aah: Still waiting for that video!

They told us it was going to be a surprise. No one should have known that Mika was going to be there or that it was going to be an ad related to him, but the San Miguel facebook page "messed it up" a little bit... In fact, they told us that Mika should have tweeted the news the same day, as a big surprise, but... :teehee:

Thanks to those journalists, me and my friend Patricia were interviewed again, but this time for two very famous Spanish channels! :fisch:

Anyway, a few minutes later, we started to practice the song without Mika. It was really fun! I remember they played Love Today and Grace Kelly and me and my friends started dancing like crazy (and then when Mika appeared, he said he watched us from his window :mf_rosetinted:)

He was very very charming. So lovely to see how he took pics with almost everybody there.

We took this one with him

431804_10200946880664353_288373657_n.jpg

and I also took this one before:

BIi63nRCYAAtPz-.jpg:large

As a funny fact, I remember a girl who started screaming "HE TOUCHED ME!!!! HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!! I'M FANGIRLING" after she took a pic with Mika :aah:

The song is amazing :wub2: Everybody was having a blast! It sounded a little bit like Popular to me, some parts... but let's see the final version!

Edited by Meeks

BIe3hXBCEAE53Gr.jpg:large

From twitter :wub2: isn't he lovely? :swoon:

BIhgsiiCUAAMhCy.jpg:large

BIhhU4pCIAATX-Z.jpg

BIhhuncCYAI-MaR.jpg

BIhhiQYCAAAiG9b.jpg

YES - he's so beautiful and charming that it almost hurts, hehe :aah:

It must have been such an unforgetable day for you, and other real fans, yesterday - having this opportunity to share some time with him :wub2:

Love,love

me

YES - he's so beautiful and charming that it almost hurts, hehe :aah:

It must have been such an unforgetable day for you, and other real fans, yesterday - having this opportunity to share some time with him :wub2:

Love,love

me

It was, people arguing about X factor and I'm still in my cloud, bad girl :doh: I would wish things like that happen more often :wub2: I thought I would see Mika until next June but suddenly that lovely and big surprise :wub2:

The song "Everybody (Live Your Life)" was apparently written by MIKA in march 2011, with Wayne Hector and Steve Robson, at the Northern Sky Studios.

I think it was a song for The Origin Of Love album. But maybe he would keep it for a forthcoming single.

"17 March 2011 LA, Paris & more

I've been in recording tracks for MIKA and James Morrison at Northern Sky Studios with producer Steve Robson. Fantastic songs."

Extract of the blog of Geoff Dugmore - One Management

http://www.onemgmt.dircon.co.uk/news.htm

The song "Everybody (Live Your Life)" was apparently written by MIKA in march 2011, with Wayne Hector and Steve Robson, at the Northern Sky Studios.

I think it was a song for The Origin Of Love album. But maybe he would keep it for a forthcoming single.

I've been in recording tracks for MIKA and James Morrison at Northern Sky Studios with producer Steve Robson. Fantastic songs."

Thanks for the information :thumb_yello:

Thank you. The song is really catchy and very good summer song, and we sang very well :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

It was, people arguing about X factor and I'm still in my cloud, bad girl :doh: I would wish things like that happen more often :wub2: I thought I would see Mika until next June but suddenly that lovely and big surprise :wub2:

Of course you are still in your own, pink cloud! - if it was me, I really would need quite some time to let this special experience sink :blush-anim-cl: So just save it in your heart like the treasure it is! :thumb_yello:

And now I'm very excited about this new song! :fisch:

Love,love

me

Thank you. The song is really catchy and very good summer song, and we sang very well :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Thank you for all your reports and pics. i think i spotted you in that vid

i'm so glad you & some other MFCers got to go to this :thumb_yello:

I am very happy that you had this fantastic experience :thumb_yello: Stay on your cloud as long as you can :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]YJLZ1tuW12M&sns[/YOUTUBE]

Great vid!! Thanks for posting Chris:thumb_yello:

It has been one of the best experiences of my life! Incredible!

I went to Barcelona without hope, I mean, I only knew we were going to record a song and the spot, but we were not sure if Mika was going to be there or not.

The venue was perfect, I loved it. Everything was so relaxing, with good music, beers, food...

We were sunbathing a bit when two girls came to me and my friends and asked us to do an interview about this spot because they knew we were big fans. We said yes, of course! :aah: Still waiting for that video!

They told us it was going to be a surprise. No one should have known that Mika was going to be there or that it was going to be an ad related to him, but the San Miguel facebook page "messed it up" a little bit... In fact, they told us that Mika should have tweeted the news the same day, as a big surprise, but... :teehee:

Thanks to those journalists, me and my friend Patricia were interviewed again, but this time for two very famous Spanish channels! :fisch:

Anyway, a few minutes later, we started to practice the song without Mika. It was really fun! I remember they played Love Today and Grace Kelly and me and my friends started dancing like crazy (and then when Mika appeared, he said he watched us from his window :mf_rosetinted:)

He was very very charming. So lovely to see how he took pics with almost everybody there.

We took this one with him

attachment.php?attachmentid=9180&stc=1&d=1366731191

and I also took this one before:

BIi63nRCYAAtPz-.jpg:large

As a funny fact, I remember a girl who started screaming "HE TOUCHED ME!!!! HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!! I'M FANGIRLING" after she took a pic with Mika :aah:

The song is amazing :wub2: Everybody was having a blast! It sounded a little bit like Popular to me, some parts... but let's see the final version!

Lovely report, thanks for sharing!

Cant wait to hear the song!!!

Thanks for the info:thumb_yello:

As I have all my Mika stuff signed I told him that signed me the paper with the chorus of the song :blush-anim-cl:

BInmpApCQAEYbdK.jpg

.........................is that a vampire heart with blood dripping from it's fangs? :aah: