MIKA Judging at the ITS Contest in Trieste, 11-12 July

dcdeb

BsXl5cnIAAE10fg_zps86a95566.jpg

BsXrqigIUAEwGxj_zps952feac4.jpg

BsXuwPqCUAAjcN4_zpsfe04ae5f.jpg

923697_258944964294055_740415111_n_zpsf3ba101f.jpg

10467835_335552896597984_401326917_n_zps9f146a8b.jpg

I'm sure Renzo Rosso is some sort of big shot in the UN, but seeing him just plonk himself between Mika and Yasmine there, I thought was the height of rudeness, and he should have more manners!

BsW7XTHIEAA5HWG_zpse982e9de.jpg

#Mika e #Yasmine fotografati al @SavoiaExcelsior da @ElisaRusso76 che li ha intervistati #itscontest via #gioiamagazine

*memory to self: buy GIOIA magazine*

Oh, the #BoumBoumBoum watch!!

Ehm, Swatch watch eh eh eh

I know this is after the fact, but I liked 2,3 and 6

I liked all of his and Yasmine's outfits. They looked so stylish. I loved the blue tipped shoes.

But the less said about the facial hair and some of his hair styles, the better.:blink:

Somehow I like these pictures from the evening:

BsXm4_HIIAA7Yhx.jpg:large

Not the content itself, but the "talking of the colors". You have this huge grey-brown mass, and in in the front these colorful, beaming people, just sticking out.

Somehow I like these pictures from the evening:

BsXm4_HIIAA7Yhx.jpg:large

Not the content itself, but the "talking of the colors". You have this huge grey-brown mass, and in in the front these colorful, beaming people, just sticking out.

yes!

I'm so in love with Yasmine's dress... wondering who has designed that masterpiece

Short interview at TG3 Regione thanks to MartyKlaine

l_l7mEeJQtg

Beginning from 1:35 and with English Subtitles.

Wow wow! His Italian has improved a lot! :shocked: Or at least it sounds like that :mf_rosetinted:

it's so much better than his Spanish (Before he forgot everything :aah:)... he doesn't even change the tone of the voice

:bow:

I don't know if they're biological or not - but twins was referring to their dressing alike more than any actual biology between them. And I've no idea who they are.

are they twins? who are they? are they famous?

I don't know if they're biological or not - but twins was referring to their dressing alike more than any actual biology between them. And I've no idea who they are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_and_Adele

Eva and Adele are an artistic couple who claim to have 'landed' their time machines in Berlin after the wall fell in 1989. Both refuse to tell their real name or age. They are famous mainly for her performance shows, however, represented since 1997, with 'material' works in the exhibition business. They dress identically to each other in makeup and bald heads. They claim that since they met they have vowed never to spend a night apart nor receive guests in their house without being fully madeup. Although as a man and a woman and in a relationship for 22 years, the two could get married, it was important for them to be able to marry as two women. However, Eva (who has a deep voice and broad shoulders) argued to court that although her body was a man, her soul was not. After reading numerous psychiatric and psychological reports, the judge agreed. Eva's birth certificate was then reissued with her sex as female.

In 1997 to 2002 they made appearances in the Channel 4 show Eurotrash as 'The Eggheads'

Short interview at TG3 Regione thanks to MartyKlaine

l_l7mEeJQtg

Beginning from 1:35 and with English Subtitles.

I don't see the subtitles? What am I doing wrong? :blink:

I don't need them, but still...

Anyhow, I love that he paraphrases my own motto, "it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission." :naughty: