What are you expecting from MIKA's second album?

Mika said that LICM was about the transition from child to adult. Well he's an adult now, so I think and hope the album will be more mature than LICM.

:roftl:

...just because you have grown up why do you think he has, too?? :naughty:

As Keti said, with this album, there are 2 possibilities:

1. It will be even bigger than LICM.

2. It will be a total disaster.

I cannot see No2 as a realistic option:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask something?

I just looked up Mika on the BMI site and noticed he wrote a song with Robbie Williams´ writing partner Guy Chambers! I hope that isn´t very old news though. Guy did some pretty amazing songs with Robbie like 'Rock DJ' and 'Milennium'. A collaboration with Mika should be totally amazing!

They wrote 'Rain On Me' together.

That song has been on the BMI page for the last 2 years.

So it must have been written a long time ago...

When Mika had his own proper myspace page, he had Guy Chambers as a friend...

We used to even joke here that probably Robbie forbid Guy Chambers write songs with other musicians....

Anyway, I heard Robbie is working with Mark Ronson now.:wink2:

you guys have lost me.

i have to say my opinion has changed since first post, mostly due to the last few vlogs :naughty:

I think the album is going to be brilliant. But I wish he would give us a bit more information about it, like when it will be released, and when the single will come out, also, what the single is called... Oh and... When he's going to tour and what the dates are.

Little things like that.

I think the album is going to be brilliant. But I wish he would give us a bit more information about it, like when it will be released, and when the single will come out, also, what the single is called... Oh and... When he's going to tour and what the dates are.

Little things like that.

Yes I think for example, the supposed acoustic tour in the summer should have dates of its own by now... I think, at least for me, it's going to be hard to go to a gig if I don't have the dates in a bit of advance...

I don't blame him, he always has his head overloading with ideas, and sometimes it's hard to perform them! But once he says there's going to be a tour, the team or himself should know things in advance too, enough to at least inform their fans...

you guys have lost me.

i have to say my opinion has changed since first post, mostly due to the last few vlogs :naughty:

I understand what you meant by traing to pair the new songs to the ones on LICM... But I don't think he will deliberately do that. I am personally looking forward to new 'types' as well...

That song has been on the BMI page for the last 2 years.

So it must have been written a long time ago...

When Mika had his own proper myspace page, he had Guy Chambers as a friend...

We used to even joke here that probably Robbie forbid Guy Chambers write songs with other musicians....

Anyway, I heard Robbie is working with Mark Ronson now.:wink2:

OK then, thanks for the info:)

Still, it would be very nice if a song written by such talents would get a release.

Robbie is indeed working with Mark Ronson now, but also with Guy Chambers again, I´ve read.

OK then, thanks for the info:)

Still, it would be very nice if a song written by such talents would get a release.

Robbie is indeed working with Mark Ronson now, but also with Guy Chambers again, I´ve read.

That's good news, too. These two names guarantee catchy songs again for Robbie.

Ever read the date when the posts have been made? Sheesh.

I was referring to the FACT that Mika is an excellent songwriter, and I cannot see him ever coming out with a 'disaster' album.. I can imagine him to be a bit more adventurous after the 3rd album or so, but not in this decade (mind you this decade will be over soon:naughty:..)

I was referring to the FACT that Mika is an excellent songwriter, and I cannot see him ever coming out with a 'disaster' album.. I can imagine him to be a bit more adventurous after the 3rd album or so, but not in this decade (mind you this decade will be over soon:naughty:..)

I agree 200% :roftl:

lol, as long as the spaces between mika's albums don't get much bigger, i'm happy.

Ok, according to Sariflor and from the videos we apprehend Mika has 2 new fav words, Georgia being one of them...

The other one is unmentionnable here...

So if he's intending to use one of these new fav words in his album title, let's just hope is this one...

"Georgia"

Otherwise it would get a bit harsh...

k so havent been reading this thread so this may seem like an old idea but maybe georgia is like a new character... like lollipop girl the big girl billy brown...

oK, then...

As i was saying, better Georgia than Dick...:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHAHA I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MIKA WOULD FORCE YASMINE TO DRAW DICK:roftl::roftl: actually i dont want to imagine it:roftl:

:lmfao:

Dunno why but reminded me of Kate Nash's song, "Dickhead".:naughty:

'Why you being a dickhead for?

Stop being a dickhead' :lmfao:

It's basically that trough the whole song...:lmfao: